When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in South Boston, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in South Boston
- Cairns SurveyingI would highly recommend Cairns Surveying to anyone that needs any type of property surveying. They were FANTASTIC to work with regarding responsiveness, timeliness, the quality of their service and cost. Andrea is a total delight! She was the first to respond to my request for an estimate and followed through on every promise. The crew was exceptionally professional and thorough. I’ve already sent my neighbor their contact information. Nothing speaks louder regarding customer satisfaction that a referral of 100+% satisfaction
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI highly recommend Jim Thurber and his associate, he performed a property survey for me in Montross Virginia. Jim was very thorough in all aspects of the survey; excellent communication, punctual, answering all question, competing the survey and a reasonable price.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingEven though I did not use the service due to a unexpected change of plan, I would hire this company if and when I need the service based on the responsiveness and professionalism of the company.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingArrived on time and was very thorough. I was very pleased with his work ethic and the amount I paid.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI spent around $200. He's really responsive, professional, meets appointments and does what he says he will do. I would recommend him.
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCThey did a great job. Showed up on short notice and surveyed a difficult, rocky, and steep mountain property. Professional and pleasant and very thorough.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was extremely responsive. He replied immediately after my web inquiry and set up a service time almost instantly. Then, when I changed my mind on the level of service I needed, he was accommodating and understanding. Resulting product was professional and thorough. A great service provider!
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim did an excellent job! He got back to me quickly and was very reasonably priced...about half what the title company wanted. The survey only took about an hour, and he was on time, professional, and personable. He even installed metal bars when they were missing or mangled. I would definitely hire him again if I need to survey anything else in this area
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was very easy to deal with and his PayPal account made the payment procedure a snap. He was responsive at every turn and got the job done quickly.
- NEWMAN SURVEYINGI left a message to inquire about thier service offernings, they returned my call the same day. Also they provided a written list of sesrvices, cost and estimated time slots available the same day via email. very responsive, curteous and professional.
Land Surveyors in South Boston
- Business Description:Free Estimates
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:I would highly recommend Cairns Surveying to anyone that needs any type of property surveying. They were FANTASTIC to work with regarding responsiveness, timeliness, the quality of their service and cost. Andrea is a total delight! She was the first to respond to my request for an estimate and followed through on every promise. The crew was exceptionally professional and thorough. I’ve already sent my neighbor their contact information. Nothing speaks louder regarding customer satisfaction that a referral of 100+% satisfactionKeith L.
- Business Description:I am a one man shop specializing in environmental consulting for natural resource issues encountered during land development. I have worked in this field since 1990. Billing is conducted monthly with payment due in 30 days. Estimates are free, and are provided in writing
- Business Description:We are a locally owned firm offering professional land surveying services to private, commerical and municipal clients throughout Virginia. We also cater to the private residential homeowner.
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
- Business Description:Roth Environmental, LLC provides a full service of environmental investigations and assessments to assist our clients in achieving their project goals. Roth Environmental works to determine if any potential constraints are present that could affect proposed development or improvements on a property
- Business Description:Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and InsuredRecent Review:It went very well. The initial site visit on 7/6 was great. The contractor listened to everything I said, asked great questions and gathered accurate measurements. After reviewing three bids I gave the go ahead to Jand D Services on 7/9. They finished the work in just a few days and I wrote the check on 7/13. From beginning to end I experienced courteous, professional and prompt service. They cleaned up completely. Price was very fair for the amount of work that had to be done. <br /> Thank you Jand D Services. If I need help in the future I know who I will call first. <br /Levi G.
- Business Description:A premier Land Development Solutions company and a commercial residential build and design management company all in one. Celebrating 31 years of increasing success in the highly competitive development industry. We can help make your next venture successful and profitable. Additional DBA - Pyramid Land Development
- Business Description:Land Planning and Suvryeing
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:I called on Monday am and left a message. I no more than hung up the phone and they called me back. The owner came out that morning and gave me an estimate. He thanked me on the phone and in person for giving him the opportunity to quote the job! I could hardly believe it. In this area I am so used to people being rude and very short, like they are doing me a favor by talking to me, that this was a welcome change! Then he said he could come out the next morning and do the job at 9:30. He not only called in the am to say he was on his way, he was on time! Unheard of in my experience. He and the gentlemen with him were polite, pleasant and professional. They got the job done, cleaned up and thanked me again for calling them. What a great experience! It was like I was back in Colorado or Texas again where people actually gave a darn about customer service! Wonderful!!!!!Lara O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in South Boston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cairns Surveying1583 Nethers Rd
Sperryville, Virginia 22740
- Cairns Surveying
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
Blackstone, Virginia 23824
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22553
- Land Survey Solutions PLLC
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC6955 Sunset Rd
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
Hanover, Maryland 21076
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions
- Roth Environmental LLC700 Prescott Cir
Newport News, Virginia 23602
- Roth Environmental LLC