Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Palmyra, VA
There are 22 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Palmyra
- Cylde E Smith IncThe technician called to see whether he could arrive early (yes please!) and was so courteous and considerate. He listened to my issue and had my air conditioner unit up and cooling again in just a few minutes. He charged a very fair price. I really couldn't be more pleased.
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningRepairmen (Dale, Sam, Eddie) were all very friendly, professional, and punctual. Explained what they were doing, as they went along & cleaned up well afterward. Salesman (Mike) who came out to give us a quote on the new boiler, seemed honest and upfront about our options. I don't know if their prices are better or worse than others, as we didn't get other bids
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electricalexceptional. They were on time, explained everything they would be doing, took the time to answer all questions, cleaned up the area and trained us on the system.
- WE Brown IncThey are very good and very professional. We would definitely hire them again and we would recommend them as well.
- Air Nerds LLCI called James on Monday, he came out, diagnosed and removed the gas valve from my 21 year old furnace. While diagnosing he explained how and why everything worked. He offered to loan me a couple of space heaters for the night. I declined as I had my own. He came back Tuesday with a new valve and I have heat again. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. He takes pride in his work. If I have any HVAC issues in the future Air Nerds will be the first place I call
- Air Nerds LLCAir needs was an amazing company to work with. Very knowledgeable and helped keep my bill within my budget. Very honest and competent and recommend to everyone.
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalThe employees from F.H. Furr were all very friendly and polite and wore booties in my home to protect the carpet while they were in the house. They explained in detail what they were doing and how to operate the system. With the new system everything is a lot quieter and efficient. Our new system doesn't come on half as much as the old system yet the house is always comfortable
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & Electricalthe company is wonderful to work with. the comfort tech, Patrick Close, was very professional and pleasant to work with. He explained the need to get the duct cleaned and helped with the scheduling.
- F.H. Furr Plumbing Heating AC & ElectricalHeat Pump died and they came out next day confirmed problem. Called Friday with estimate and we accepted. workers were really good. Did not leave until all done and we had heat.
- Wayne's Heating & CoolingThese guys were fantastic. Arrived on time(EXACTLY when they said they were going to be there) and prepared for installation. They were courteous and friendly. But most importantly, the attention to detail on my install was awesome. They had the foresight to properly line up the condensate, Freon, and electrical lines perfectly with the existing siding. They register your product for the factory warranty
Heating Cooling Contractors in Palmyra
- Business Description:Maintenance, repair and installation of furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, electrical, plumbing including small renovations, water heater replacement, humidifiers, air cleaners, heating & cooling.Recent Review:Extremely well. Very prompt reply to request through Angie's list. Very clear on process and cost estimate. Showed up exactly on time, was clear on next steps. Very well handledHenry C.
- Business Description:Thanks so much for taking the time to look into Air Nerds as your last stop in searching for the right HVAC contractor. The owner, James Martin is a 3rd generation HVAC nerd. His father would take him on jobs when he was a kid and tear the work down - making James redo it if it was incorrect. Even in crawl spaces, where no one would see the work. Air Nerds believes in putting ourselves in the shoes of the homeowner who pays the bills. The owner's father taught him the value of honesty and har..Recent Review:I called James on Monday, he came out, diagnosed and removed the gas valve from my 21 year old furnace. While diagnosing he explained how and why everything worked. He offered to loan me a couple of space heaters for the night. I declined as I had my own. He came back Tuesday with a new valve and I have heat again. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and personable. He takes pride in his work. If I have any HVAC issues in the future Air Nerds will be the first place I callCharles T.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated with over 35 years of experience in the heating and air conditioning industry. Our company motto is "Service the way service should be". We excel in customer satisfaction.Recent Review:Excellent. CVS was highly recommended by our neighbor for providing quality service at reasonable rates. This was proven with the recent service and diagnostic work on our units. Both Mark and Coleman were prompt, thorough, and very professional. We will definitely have them service our HVAC in the futureKatherine C.
- Business Description:Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electrical in the Charlottesville area for more than 50 years. VA License 2701019395A Class A ELE GFC PLB HVARecent Review:Replace heat pump, seal ductwork, add exhaust vent.Mark M.
- Business Description:Wayne's Heating, Cooling & Energy is your local heating and air conditioning contractor that you can count on. Our certified technicians will diagnose and repair your central heating and air conditioning system through the training and use of state-of-the-art HVAC tools. In addition, you will never be surprised by any prices with our Patented Flat Rate Pricing Guide. We provide service and high quality installations for residential and light commercial in Louisa County and surrounding are..Recent Review:These guys were fantastic. Arrived on time(EXACTLY when they said they were going to be there) and prepared for installation. They were courteous and friendly. But most importantly, the attention to detail on my install was awesome. They had the foresight to properly line up the condensate, Freon, and electrical lines perfectly with the existing siding. They register your product for the factory warrantyMichael G.
- Business Description:Jones Heating & Air is a heating & air conditioning company that has been in business since 2004. We are family owned and operated. We offer: Service, Repair, Installation, and Maintenance of all heating & air conditioning equipment. Our office hours are Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm; after hour emergency service is available. Through our Maintenance Agreement Contracts, you receive a 15% discount on parts and labor, and become a priority customer (call office for more details)Recent Review:Analysis was done quickly but thoroughly. Tech explained everything he was doing and why. A part needed to be ordered, so the repair was performed the day after Jones Heating and Air received the part. Everything is back working as it should be. Tech showed up when expected and he did the work efficientlyCHARLES K.
- Recent Review:The technician called to see whether he could arrive early (yes please!) and was so courteous and considerate. He listened to my issue and had my air conditioner unit up and cooling again in just a few minutes. He charged a very fair price. I really couldn't be more pleasedAmy D.
- Business Description:Screened porches, decks, replacement windows, siding, roofing and gutter shutter. We were inducted into the Remodeling BIG50 as of of the nations' top remodelers. We have an A+ BBB rating. Give us a call at 804-346-3300 or go to www.bnwbuilders.com and check out our workRecent Review:I never put much stock into lifetime warranties until now! BNW came out within one day of my calling to report a piece of my gutter got blown off. Gerald was wonderful, explained to me that i needed to clean the outside of my gutters for best performance. He repaired the piece in a few minutes. Thanks to a great company that stood behind its warrantyGerald M.
- Business Description:Air Duct Squad has many years of service in the HVAC industry. We're the go-to company for the heating and air conditioning service you need in Portland. Our experienced technicians are familiar with equipment makes and models from practically every manufacturer. Customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities, and we'll work hard to get your ducts cleaned right the very first time we tackle itRecent Review:Great deal, great service, and they are all beyond professional and courteous. Cannot explain to you enough how happy I am with the service I received!Kaylin B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Lake Monticello
- Fork Union
- Kents Store
- New Canton
- North Garden
- Free Union
HVAC contractors in Palmyra
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- A-1 Duct Cleaning ServicesP.O Box 617
Madison Heights, Virginia
- A-Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning1349 Daniel Rd
- AAPCO LLC6710 Jefferson Davis Hwy
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Air Duct Bros500 E Pratt St
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Nerds LLC 205 Freestyle Ln
- Air-Pro Mechanical2016 N Hamilton St
- Airflow Systems Inc1134 Rose Hill Dr
- Albemarle Heating & Air Inc102 Keystone Pl Linden Avenue
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-1 Duct Cleaning Services
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Cohen215 Avon St
- Blue Ridge Services Inc1175 5th Street SW
- BNW Builders8601 Staples Mill Rd.
- Brunton & Hicks Inc1105 Carlton Ave
- Burruss & Mawyers Construction & Home Repair1857 Evergreen Rd
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Central Virginia Services, Inc. of Va.P.O. Box 221
- Charlottesville Heating & Air9483 Hatton Ferry Rd
- Coleman Service Company598 Goodwin Store Rd
- COMFORT SOURCE LLC370 Rio Road West
- Cosners Heating & Air Conditioning4860 Bybee Chruch Rd
- Curtis Heating & Cooling5391 Three Notch'D Rd
- Central Virginia Services, Inc. of Va.
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc9504 Nandina Dr
- Dansey Plumbing & Heating190 James River Rd
- David Ashcom Heating & Cooling LLC4775 Break Heart Rd
- DMH SERVICES HEATING & COOLINGP O BOX 143
Fork Union, Virginia
- Duct-Rite Mechanical LLC2445 S Seminole Trail
- DuctMedic3410 Coffey Dr.
- D. B. Rankin General Contractor Inc
- E & E HEATING AND AIR73 ROSEWOOD CT
- E & E Inc4643 Rolling Rd
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Ennsa Contracting8 Ponderosa Ln
- Evergreen Electric LLC109 Cloverhill Ct
Locust Grove, Virginia
- E & E HEATING AND AIR
- George Hensley Plumbing & Heating Inc132 Hessian Hills Cir
- George Hensley Plumbing & Heating Inc
- J Marsh LLC735 Jefferson Drive
- Jacksons Auto Services3746 Seminole Trail
- JES Foundation Repair2410 Southland Dr
- JLK Inc1224 Monticello Rd
- Jones Heating and Air LLCOffice Manager 633 Rose Hill Dr
- J Marsh LLC
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- Mac's Service Center308 England St
- Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning175 Commerce Dr
- Maintenance Tech Services LLC308 Jefferson Dr.
- Michael & Son Charlottesville8553 Seminole Trl
- Moore's At Home101 Edgewood Ave
- Mac's Service Center
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Piedmont Facilities Management
- R.P.Perkins Plumbing & MechanicalP.O. Box 982
- Racer Mechanical, LLC634 Malvern Dr
- Reel Time, LLC4006 West End Dr.
Glen Allen, Virginia
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RJ Wren Heating & Cooling LLC9423 Katelyn Ct
- Robertson Electric2131 Berkmar Drive
- R.P.Perkins Plumbing & Mechanical
- Virginia Energy Services2350 Lanier Rd
- Virginia Energy Services