Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Hampton, VA
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Hampton
- Hank's Mower RepairHandyman came to fix in the past, cost me $60 for it to still not work. Brought it to Hanks and they replaced carb, switched out gas, added gas treatment, and was good to go.
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCI called on a Friday and he came Saturday afternoon. Tune-up done at my house and was very reasonably priced. Will use again.
- All Small Engine & Equipment Service & Repair Inc.Great as always - Ron has kept my machines in tip top shape for years. The cost of maintenance is always more effective than replacing machines every other year. Ron always does only what is necessary & also "coaches" you on how to get maximum performance from your machine - while also taking care of if to ensure it stays with you for years
- Hank's Mower RepairThey advised me that it would be better to replace the generator than to repair it based on the cost and warranties available on new generators.
- All Small Engine & Equipment Service & Repair Inc.My husband took our old Toro in for repair and after describing the work he'd already done, was advised the remaining repair would cost as much as replacement mower. He came home with a refurbished Craftsman mower for a great price that runs smoothly, starts on the first pull, and we're very happy with our purchase
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCI called and was given an appointment on Saturday from 9 - 11 am. They showed up 10 minutes early and went right to work. He replaced the fuel solenoid and flushed the fuel line. Showed me the old solenoid and demonstrated the fault. Fired up and lasted about an hour and then shut off. Called and he returned today and replaced the fuel filter. Super professional, super follow up service. A PLUS
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCAll work was completed perfectly and at a far lower cost than any of the John Deere repair facilities. Further, the John Deere company wanted to pick up and take my tractor into their facility to fix the tire as they claimed that the could not fix the tire on the premises. This company was able to fix the tire on site. I saved the very expensive service cost of having the tractor picked up and returned, and I know that it would have taken longer for the John Deere company to fix and return my tractor (which means I would have lost valuable time.) Furthermore, I had asked a John Deere repair facility to repair the bagging compartment on two occasions and it was never repaired. This company actually fabricated a solution for the bagging comparment on the spot, doing what the John Deere company had never been able to do. Prior to this fix, I had secured my bagging compartment with either a bungee cord (which was not safe) or with a pulley system that was very ineffective. I am delighted that my bagging compartment area will now close securely. I know that the cost of the repair of the tractor by a John Deere facility would have been three times what I was charged. This is by far the best service I've ever had and I am so very grateful! Never again will I go to a John Deere company for the repair of my tractor
- Hank's Mower RepairThey were WONDERFUL!! The day of the pick up it stormed, and there was a great deal of flooding and closed roads in the area, I really thought they would have to reschedule the pick-up time. He was there on time, and wasn't phased at all about the weather. :) They kept me informed on the progress, and delivered it to my backyard, putting the receipt where I would find it. (I had told them it was OK to leave it in back, I couldn't get off work). They locked the gate on the way out. Great service and will recommend!
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCThe owner Tom came to my home to repair a new mower. I was frustrated at needing to have a new mower repaired so soon after purchase (6 months). Tom was kind and understanding, showed and explained the problem, quickly fixed the problem and offered suggestions for future maintenance. Tom said he worked with another local company that does repairs to see what they do, and decided he could do it better and charge less if he did it himself. It was a very good experience. I highly recommend him
- THE LAWNMOWER MAN INCI made an appointment with him right away and he followed up-arriving even earlier than expected. He was well equipped with tools and parts and made short order of the task. He showed his experience was very personable. I thought his price to be very good and I've already recommended him to a neighbor and a personal friend
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Hampton
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todaRecent Review:WORK WENT GREAT, I ORDERED THE WRONG PART, HOWEVER, MR. MIKE WENT A GOT THE RIGHT PART AND INSTALLED IT FOR ME.JOHN H.
- Business Description:We specialize in appliance repair for a variety of major brand appliances including, but not limited to, LG, Samsung, Maytag, Whirlpool, Viking, and Subzero. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each project that we're involved with. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!Recent Review:It didn’t take long to figure out what went bad and to replace 2 fuses. And the dryer is working within an hour. Thank you!Wendy H.
- Business Description:Nebula painting and power-washing is a fully corona vaccinated business. We have a professional team for all of your interior and exterior painting needs for your home or business. Offering reasonably priced paint colors and paint matching. Nebula also has a great team to power-wash your home or business, garage, driveway, sidewalk, boat, porch or deck. As a privately owned family business we take pride in our work. We have over 15 years experience in the field. Coming from a background of r..Recent Review:Eric and team were amazing!!! The Nebula team were very professional, detail orientated, timely, and overall outstanding! I am actually using them for another project because I was so impressed!! You won’t go wrong here! Book them!Marisha E.
- Business Description:Veteran Family Owned 32+ years, Angie's Super Service Awards 2012-13-14-15-16 -17-18 & 19. LIFETIME Warranties, VA Class "A" licensed, A+ Rated BBB Member ZERO complaints, All major credit cards and PayPal accepted, 10% Off Up To $1000.00 for Angie's List Members, Senior Citizen, Military & Government Employees (at time of first visit only), LIFETIME WARRANTIES including workmanship on most products offered including HURRICANES, Thousands of happy customer references ... FREE ESTIMATES ... "..Recent Review:Rob was excellent at calling in advance so I knew when he would be here. I heard back the same day I contacted them and Rob called the next day to set up the installation the following day. Work done quickly with excellent resultstuart s.
- Business Description:Who are we? Disciplined craftsmen, highly trained and skilled to offer our clients superb Home Improvement knowledge, design and Services. How do we excel? Plumbing, Electrical, Drywall, Painting, Roofing, Pressure washing, Flooring, Lock Smith, Satellite and cable TV installations, Furniture assembly, Wall hanging mountings (mirrors, cabinets, TV's, shelves, picture frames) Why? Woven within our DNA ... Professionalism, Integrity, Accountability and most of all, our Clients Satisfaction ..Recent Review:The repair went well. I purchased the vent covers and he installed them. The representative responded quickly. He seemed disappointed it was a small job and charged me his normal rate of $75 for a house call, which I thought was too much for the simple job. He arrived at the end of the day and did the repair after sunset. Still, I was happy to have the job done right away since birds were trying to build a nest in the ventsMichael C.
- Business Description:We are the best full service, family-owned lawn care company in Hampton Roads! We are based in Virginia Beach, but service all areas of Hampton Roads! We are honored to call this area our home and we know we can help with all of your lawn care needs. We offer solutions for residential as well as commercial customers and will always exceed your expectations, no matter what type of customer you are. Our commercial-grade equipment can handle the challengeRecent Review:He did a great job and we will use him again and again, he makes the edging completely beautiful that we stay with him.Michelle P.
- Business Description:We offer high quality work performed at an affordable cost. We take pride in our work and are here to give you a professional service every time. 6+ years experience in remodeling.Recent Review:Brandon and crew did an excellent job. My shed looks awesome and amazing now!Stacy H.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Was scheduled to do the assembly and installation of a pergola. Showed up but was unprepared, as he didn't have the tools (hammer and ladder) to do the job, although I had already paid him. Was supposed to return to do work a few days later, but rescheduled with me three times. The last time he text me he was on his way but, once again, did not show up or call. I tried to contact him but his mail box is full, so you cannot leave a message. Totally unprofessional all aroundjim k.
- Business Description:Hank's Mower Repair has a 35 year history of providing Hampton Roads with quality sales, service and parts you simply cannot find anywhere else. Centrally located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, we are family owned and operated. We sell a wide variety of new and used equipment. Our new inventory brands include Snapper, Tomos, Kawasaki Engines, Honda Engines, Tanaka, Dolmar, and Briggs & Stratton. If you are looking for reliable used equipment, check out our used inventory list. Quality service..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Fort Eustis
- Newport News
- Gloucester Point
- Cape Charles
- Virginia Beach
lawn mower repair shops in Hampton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DirectSat Communication Comp341 Harris Creek Rd
- DirectSat Communication Comp
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Knuckle Busters521 w ocean view ave
- Knuckle Busters
- Northern Tool + Equipment2330 W Mercury Blvd
- Northern Tool + Equipment
- Pqm-services105 Bryson Cir
- WACO INC5450 LEWIS RD
- WACO INC