Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Saint Paul, VA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Saint Paul
- Apex Masonry LLCApex Masonry went above and beyond in responding to our needs and concerns. James Aguilera provided us a great amount of detail on how Apex would complete the project. He guided us through a painless process from estimate to job completion. The patio was carefully constructed with a durable gravel and sand foundation. The pavers were laid tight and level. The boarder has additional durability with a concrete foundation to prevent shifting. The front stoop looks better than ever! The steps have always been uneven with the first riser at about 3” and the second at about 9”. Peter, the project manager, skillfully demolished part of the first step and the forward edge of the second. The reconstruction resulted in two evenly sized steps. After repointing, the stoop looks incredibly revitalized and new. My wife and I are very pleased with Apex Masonry and highly recommend
- Apex Masonry LLCApex Masonry is awesome. We started with a repair of my front stairs so that I could feel comfortable with their work after my previous contractor. Awesome job! After that Apex managed to fit me in with phases to complete the previous installation. The phases were reparging basement walkout, finishing back stairs steps, walls, caps with lighting, and modification of pathway to an extended patio surface, the patio pavers, toppers to columns, wall caps and lighting. The last phase was the retaining wall completion with lights and caps. After paving and fill dirt my project is completed after 2 yrs + start time. James was very professional, he listened to my concerns and he came through for me when others left me high and dry. I can not thank them enough. Highly recommend
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairExcellent team and excellent service. David H. gave us the initial quote, providing several options. Mike W., Austin and Travis worked quickly and efficiently. Vinny performed the electrical portion. I would highly recommend them. Feel free to call me if you have questions. 804-334-1727.
- Apex Masonry LLCThe job went as planned. The projected timeliness was perfect. The work is impeccable. This is the second time I have hired Apex.
- MRCONCRETE LLCIt went well. The price was reasonable and the work was done well. I was a little miffed that they charged more than their estimate, and reneged on their offer of a 10% discount for rescheduling us - but the final price was still more than fair for what they did. I would use them again.
- Bay Crawlspace & Foundation RepairEverything went great. The team was on time and very professional. They were thorough from start to finish. When the job was done they left underneath our house cleaner than when they started. They were awesome Highly recommend
- Leon H Concrete LLCMr. Leon and his Son were excellent, did the job in a timely manner (considering the weather) were very accommodating and the price very reasonable. I'm hoping to bring them back in the spring to continue with my courtyard.
- Easter SweepsI am not one to give reviews but I must say the representative for Easter Sweeps was very professional and timely. He answered all questions, very patient and knowledgeable. The job was completed as promised. Would definitely hire again. Thank you Again Easter Sweeps!!!
- Manning Masonry DoctorExcellent workmanship, attention to detail, and very good pricing. Willing to negotiate cost for possibility of future projects and well worth the price. Recommend highly!
- JES Foundation RepairJES was excellent for us. All the way around. They know what they're doing and they guarantee the work they do. Very satisfied.
Masonry Contractors in Saint Paul
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:This is my second time going with Greystone and they did a great job! I would go back for a third!Fernando R.
- Business Description:Got cracked bricks? Manning Masonry Doctor has the fix!Recent Review:Excellent workmanship, attention to detail, and very good pricing. Willing to negotiate cost for possibility of future projects and well worth the price. Recommend highly!MICHAEL R.
- Business Description:Prior to opening Discover in 2004, we have worked on dozens of residential and commercial projects as independent contractors in the D.C. area as well as Southern Virginia and Northern Maryland for the last five years. We have a combined experience of more than 40 years in both the United States and Europe. We offer a large selection of high quality granite and marble for your needs in your own home or in your commercial projects. Our service experience includes professional design and inst..Recent Review:Very profesional. And Mrs Duchess was very nice looking for the best for my especificationRaul O.
- Business Description:Pool Deck ContractorRecent Review:Horrible! The firepit has been falling apart since day one. The pavers have never had enough grout/sand to hold them together. The ground was never leveled before putting in the pavers. I emailed and called numerous times. I would be told they would come out and they NEVER did! My decking and firepit are falling apart like they have been there for 30 yrs! This company apparently doesn't care about quality OR their customers OR their reputation. I DO not recommend this company. We paid them at least $15-20,000 and the job looks like crap! I wish I could submit pictures to show you. If you'd like to see, text me at 609-384-2039Nancy R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:A+ Rated Family owned business providing Marble Floor Cleaning, Restoration on Marble,Terrazzo, Granite Polishing, Cleaning & Maintenance of Marble, Granite and Natural Stone, Grinding and Polishing. Free Estimate 301-825-4603 Maintenance on Floors, Kitchen Counter tops, Jacuzzi, Foyer. Grout cleaning, Ceramic Tiles, Marble and Natural Stone Restoration, Repairs and MaintenancRecent Review:They came on time and did a great job! <br />BRENDA A.
- Business Description:MEP Construction specializes in all type of construction. No job is too small or big. We have the ability to do all types of custom work as well. We also have the ability to make custom furniture of all sorts and will custom make products to best suit your home
- Business Description:Our comprehensive integrated approach ensures that the proper plants, hardscaping, irrigation and lighting are chosen for your specific site. Whether you want to install an irrigation system, build a patio, add outdoor lighting, add pavers, or create a whole new landscape, Chesapeake Landscape & Design has the knowledge and expertise to take your landscape dreams from concept to realityRecent Review:<p>I have used them before. I used them to landscape my front yard, back yard and to do some hardscaping back there. </p>Susan V.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 6 years and are highly qualified in what we do. We are licensed and insured. We are family owned and operated with 3 employees and we do not sub contract because we want it all done right by us. If we do your work in a satisfied and timely manner we will cut costs and help you with payment plans. Our God is by our side and he is our main helper. We treat our customers like family. Thanks and God bles
- Business Description:CHAMBERLIN-WASHINGTON INC., Your CAULKING & WATERPROOFING SPECIALISTS. Serving you since 1898, Chamberlin-Washington Inc. has grown into an established company, Accredited with BBB (Better Business Bureau), Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. Our Mission is: To provided high quality services and complete satisfaction to our valued customers and business partnersRecent Review:Went very well. The company was a pleasure to deal with in all respects and did what they said, on schedule. It was a major job that involved excavating under a porch and extending drainage lines way into the back yard, completed over a couple of weeks. At the end of the project, I believed that the slope of a section of the reconstructed front walk was not quite right. Randy had his guys back out here within a couple of days to redo it. We'd had a major water problem in the basement since buying the house over 10 years ago. CWI did the waterproofing in the spring, and we've had a couple of long, heavy rains since then. Basement is now completely dryTherese L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Big Stone Gap
- Gate City
- Weber City
- Elkhorn City
masonry contractors in Saint Paul
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bernal's Tree Service9392 Eggsbornsville Road
- Berriers All Around Home Medic LLC68 Edmonds Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Brian W Alexander Home Maintenance and Repair47 W 18th St
Front Royal, Virginia
- Bernal's Tree Service
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- ChimneyJoePO Box 8873
Johnson City, Tennessee
- CONCRETE MASTERS, INC.P.O.BOX 11550
- Custom Brick and Stone1015 Hard Times Ln
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- Elite Property Preservation8612 Marye Road
- Elite Property Preservation
- F & M Home Improvement434 Butternut Dr
- F & M Home Improvement
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements10307 West Broad Street
- Impact Homes of Virginia Impact Home Improvements
- Liggins Masonry
- Liggins Masonry
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing1911 Seminary Road
Silver Spring, Maryland
- New Galaxy Floor LLC. Marble Floor Polishing
- Old School Masonry by JB904 White St
- Old School Masonry by JB
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- RMC BUILDER'S6222 Pinewood Forest Rd
- RMC BUILDER'S
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- Wiles Home Improvement