When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Ewing, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Ewing
- Cairns SurveyingI would highly recommend Cairns Surveying to anyone that needs any type of property surveying. They were FANTASTIC to work with regarding responsiveness, timeliness, the quality of their service and cost. Andrea is a total delight! She was the first to respond to my request for an estimate and followed through on every promise. The crew was exceptionally professional and thorough. I’ve already sent my neighbor their contact information. Nothing speaks louder regarding customer satisfaction that a referral of 100+% satisfaction
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI highly recommend Jim Thurber and his associate, he performed a property survey for me in Montross Virginia. Jim was very thorough in all aspects of the survey; excellent communication, punctual, answering all question, competing the survey and a reasonable price.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingEven though I did not use the service due to a unexpected change of plan, I would hire this company if and when I need the service based on the responsiveness and professionalism of the company.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingArrived on time and was very thorough. I was very pleased with his work ethic and the amount I paid.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingI spent around $200. He's really responsive, professional, meets appointments and does what he says he will do. I would recommend him.
- NEWMAN SURVEYINGI left a message to inquire about thier service offernings, they returned my call the same day. Also they provided a written list of sesrvices, cost and estimated time slots available the same day via email. very responsive, curteous and professional.
- Thurber Engineering and Land SurveyingJim was very easy to deal with and his PayPal account made the payment procedure a snap. He was responsive at every turn and got the job done quickly.
- AES Consulting EngineersThey showed up a few days earlier then what was scheduled, but that worked out for me since I happened to have that day off work. Plus it didn't matter much since they did not have to come inside for anything. I had to pay before they would do the work, but that makes sense to me since it was just for a single house and not a larger company. The people at the office were very friendly as were the surveyors that showed up at my house. Overall a good experience
- NEWMAN SURVEYINGThis is an excellent surveying company. The surveyed property was quite old and had little or no survey data on record, plus some conflicting parcel boundary indicators. Nonetheless, the company performed the service promptly and provided a comprehensive report. The work was done by licensed surveyors
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCThey did a great job. Showed up on short notice and surveyed a difficult, rocky, and steep mountain property. Professional and pleasant and very thorough.
Land Surveyors in Ewing
- Business Description:Free Estimates
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Andrea & Gary Cairns are excellent. I am a realtor and have relied on them for years. They have completed many surveys for clients, as well as for the horse farm I purchased. In some cases there were complicated issues that had to be resolved, and they always get it done. They've surveyed townhomes, single family, farms and mountain property for me. They are experienced, knowledgeable, reliable, professional, reasonably priced.... and on time! They also happen to be very, very nice people! I highly recommend Cairns SurveyingRobin G.
- Business Description:Roth Environmental, LLC provides a full service of environmental investigations and assessments to assist our clients in achieving their project goals. Roth Environmental works to determine if any potential constraints are present that could affect proposed development or improvements on a property
- Business Description:A premier Land Development Solutions company and a commercial residential build and design management company all in one. Celebrating 31 years of increasing success in the highly competitive development industry. We can help make your next venture successful and profitable. Additional DBA - Pyramid Land Development
- Business Description:Dzinbild is a full service General Construction Company owned by Gene C. Layne, Jr., CCM, an experienced certified construction manager who has managed over $500 million dollars of quality design and construction for the past 30 years
- Business Description:Land Planning and Suvryeing
- Business Description:Your yard will look its absolute best after trusting All Landscaping Services as your ground maintenance architect. From tree service, to excavating, and even auto towing, we do it all.Recent Review:To give you some background, my mother-in-law has heath issues and my father-in-law as Altimers. They are both almost 90 years old and they want to live in their home of almost 60 years until they pass. They only have one son who lives in the area and he has very bad health issues and can not help them. So, they have a tendency to find people who they think are friends and amp; they end up taking advantage of them. So when we had David Kearns do a massive amount of yard work (cutting grass, triming trees, bushog the hill, etc.) for them last year I was convinced that we had finally found someone we could trust. Just to give you an idea of what they did last year, their home is on a really bad hill and it is very hard to cut grass, etc. After all of the wet weather we had last year there was no way that any of us could do the yard work that was needed. David came and amp; gave us a quote that was very reasonable and we let him do the job. David and amp; his crew not only did the job as quoted, but went beyond all of our expetations. They had to use a bushog to do much of the yard and they did things that were not even on the list (i.e. cleaning up the flower beds, took away old items that were in the yard) and they racked eveything up and took it away too). David and amp; his crew are more than just a crew you hire, they make you feel like family. They do your yard like they would do their own. So, back to the job they just did last week. I called David on Sunday June 8, 2014 and I left a message on his cell phone that my in-laws were having well problems. He called back and amp; I told him what was going on and amp; he said he would be right over. I tried to convinence him not to come over on a Sunday, but he refused to take no for an answer. He came over to try and figure out what was causing the well pump to continue to run. After almost an hour he finally came to the conclusion that they had a water leak and now it was just a matter of figuring out where it was. He came back the next day (Monday) and his crew starting checking the easiest things and the leak ended up being under their house. The bad part of that is my in-laws don't have a craw space under their house. You physically have to dig your way under there. After they dug underneath they found several leaks. They made a list of things they needed to fix the plumbing under the house and amp; said they would see us the next day. They came the next day about 10:00am and started to dig more under the house so they could actually get to the pipes that needed fixing. After this, they found several more leaks that they did not know they had. It took them all day, but they were finally done. My in-laws had more than four pipes leaking (one of the pipes just fell apart when they touched it), it was a really bad situation. Now my in-laws don't have anything to worry about as David and amp; his crew were just amazing. With the amount they charged us, it probably would have cost us three or four times that if we had gone with someone else. David told my in-laws that they were going to give the pipes one week and they were going to go back under the house and amp; check the pipes to make sure they did not have any more leaks. I have to say that over the past year's of my life I have hired many different people to do may things that I was not capable to doing (okay I admit I am a women with not many talents) and I have to say that David Kearns of All Landscaping Services is the most trustworthy man I have ever hired. All of his workers are the hardest workers I have ever seen. They come on the job and work until it is done. You definetly get your money's worth. I would not hestitate to call him if I had anything I needed done, even if it was not on their list of services. <br /June L.
- Business Description:Local Small Construction Business with direct affiliates to House Cleaner and Electrician. Family Owned & Operated 3 Employees with ability to hire as needed for larger Jobs. Have and will Travel within and out of state, Liscensed and InsuredRecent Review:It went very well. The initial site visit on 7/6 was great. The contractor listened to everything I said, asked great questions and gathered accurate measurements. After reviewing three bids I gave the go ahead to Jand D Services on 7/9. They finished the work in just a few days and I wrote the check on 7/13. From beginning to end I experienced courteous, professional and prompt service. They cleaned up completely. Price was very fair for the amount of work that had to be done. <br /> Thank you Jand D Services. If I need help in the future I know who I will call first. <br /Levi G.
- Business Description:I am a one man shop specializing in environmental consulting for natural resource issues encountered during land development. I have worked in this field since 1990. Billing is conducted monthly with payment due in 30 days. Estimates are free, and are provided in writing
- Business Description:We are a locally owned firm offering professional land surveying services to private, commerical and municipal clients throughout Virginia. We also cater to the private residential homeowner.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Ewing
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Cairns Surveying1583 Nethers Rd
Sperryville, Virginia 22740
- Cairns Surveying
- Dzinbild14980 Davis Rd
Church Road, Virginia 23833
- Land Survey Solutions PLLCPO Box 1960
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22553
- Land Survey Solutions PLLC
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC6955 Sunset Rd
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22551
- MGI Land Surveying, LLC
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions7476 New Ridge Rd
Hanover, Maryland 21076
- Pyramid Land Development Solutions