Do you have a bagworm infestation? Use these tips to identify the signs and learn how to get rid of bagworms on your property.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Dumfries, VA
There are 112 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Dumfries
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareBen Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care Team
- Green Vista Tree CareMy overall experience was excellent. I will definitely be using them again and recommend them to a friend.
- Green Vista Tree CareExcellent work from start to finish. Nico the Estimator came when he promised, made a good bid, and was a bit flexible when other possible contractors came in a bit lower. The tree removal itself was done with great professionalism. That crew also came when promised and managed to remove a 60-feet tall tree without damaging the yard or letting any of the dead branches fall on the neighbors' property. Everything was then removed and cleaned and hauled away. Again, an excellent job
- Eds Tree Service IncIt went very well. They did a good job at tearing all the tree. They are responsives to all of my questions. It was very good.
- Green Vista Tree CareGreen Vista was reasonably priced, prompt in completing the work, provided a highly competent crew, and was very flexible with additional requests. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with; especially, Nico’s attention to detail. I highly recommend this company and will use them again!
- Ross Tree Service LtdGreat team, fast work, and excellent skill in handling and maneuvering around difficult lots. They've got a packed schedule, but they're prompt and responsive with sorting out scheduling and getting crews out to work on time. Mr. Ross is super knowledgeable about trees and plants and has an eye for detail and problems that other people would easily overlook, and is honest about his and his company's work. Highly recommended for tree work in matters both big and small. We've already worked with them once before, and we're happy after this second time to have them come out again when we need them to
- Green Vista Tree CareI'm very satisfied with the service I received from Green Vista Tree Care. They contacted me very promptly and set up an appointment for April 1, 2021, with Wiley Holland, a sales arborist who also happened to be an expert on trimming of a Crape Myrtle. I was very impressed with his suggestions, and he prepared a proposal for my review on the same day. The friendly crew came as scheduled on April 13 and did a beautiful job in a professional and meticulous fashion
- Eds Tree Service IncThey cut down a tree for me, and I was very very satisfied, They had the highest estimate among three estimates I got, i told them about the other estimates and they gave me the lowest price quote. I really liked this company, I would highly recommend them to anyone. The price was very reasonable.
- JL Tree Service IncJL was actually recommended to us by another tree removal company, and we are very happy we went with them. The estimate guy came out quickly, the scheduling team was very responsive, and the team was professional and removed our 110ft+ tree on schedule. (They also had let us know we could get a discount if we waited til December, but we were very eager to have it removed before the next thunderstorm-tornado pairing rolls through.
- Green Vista Tree CareGreen Vista did a great job -- from providing a timely and reasonable quote through cleaning up after pruning 10 feet from the top of a tall magnolia. Their efforts shaping the tree were first rate. I definitely would recommend them.
Tree Service Companies in Dumfries
- Business Description:JL Tree Service Inc has been in business since 1975 and has over 70 employees. We are Fully Insured and licensed. We offer free estimates for all tree services including tree & stump removal, tree care & pruning, tree fertilizing & planting, cabling and preservation. Many of our employees have been with our company for over 20 years. We have 5 staffed certified arborists, 13 tree crews, 3 stump crews, 2 crane operators and cranes, and more. Contact us for Quality Work, Quick Response, & Reaso..Recent Review:JL was actually recommended to us by another tree removal company, and we are very happy we went with them. The estimate guy came out quickly, the scheduling team was very responsive, and the team was professional and removed our 110ft+ tree on schedule. (They also had let us know we could get a discount if we waited til December, but we were very eager to have it removed before the next thunderstorm-tornado pairing rolls through.Lindsay D.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Property Management accounts welcomed. Homeowner Associates welcomed.Recent Review:Good work for a fair rate. I'd use them again.DAVID D.
- Business Description:4 Employees. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fee. No extra charge for after hours service. License #07L09290.Recent Review:Jose, the owner operator, was a pleasure to do business with. He responded quickly to my request for an estimate and asked a reasonable price. He and his crew of two arrived on the arranged date and time and took the tree down professionally and in a safe manner. The work area was cleaned up. No undo damage was caused to the surrounding area. I would hire Jose again if needed and recommend him to others. A job well done.Ralph E. H.
- Business Description:Destiny's Tree Service, LLC is a family owned, local business with 12 employees. We do not sub-contract any work and all employees are fully trained at what they do. Payment is due in full once services are performed. For commercial clients, credit terms are available once a relationship has been established. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and DiscoverRecent Review:Destiny's Tree Service did a great job! I enjoyed excellent communication from Eddie, the arborist; Mike, the office manager; and Marvin, the crew chief. All were professional, straight-forward; and polite. The cost of the job was very reasonable (compared to other quotes) and it was done on-time, as scheduled. Most notably, after the work was completed, the crew did an excellent job cleaning up. They took no short cuts. I would definitely hire them again without looking anywhere elseBruce M.
- Business Description:**Please call or text us at (703) 906-9735 **E T General Contractor INC was formed to provide general contracting services in the commercial and residential industry. E T General Contractor INC is insured on the state of virginia ,our empolyees are trained individuals who are responsible and produce quality workmanship, in our 14 years of experience we' ve completed our jobs in a timely and professional manner. here at E T General Contractor INC I conduct weekly meetings to cover issues rela..Recent Review:Excellent job! The crew was very professional and kept everything tidy while working on our project.Loretta C.
- Business Description:Congratulations! you have reached norther Virginia's premiere arboreal company! Service Tree Care INC we exist to care for your tree needs from tree removal to deep root fertilization, we truly do care for you and your trees! Our mission is to provide our clients with top quality tree service in clean and safe manner. Since 2000 service tree care has built a highly qualified team of tree care professionals. Our equipment is up to date and well service matching our high standards. Servic..Recent Review:Although received confirmation from Angi, Service Tree did not receive it. Called the next day and spoke the owner, Wilbur. Wilbur and his crew were able to respond and remove the stump in two days (and still had not received anything from Angi). Great job and cleanup. Definitely recommend to othersLaurie & Bill M.
- Business Description:New Beginnings outdoors service provides you with quality work for great prices. Our team specializes in Tree removal,Tree pruning,Mulching,hedge pruning and much more. Our goal is to provide you with grade A work for affordable rates. We have been serving the area for 10+ years and plan to continue. We have numerous references upon request and would be honored to provide you with a free estimate today. We look forward to speaking to you soonRecent Review:I am so pleased with the work Troy and Brandon did for me. They conducted themselves in a professional manner, kept to the appointments they set up, worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up thoroughly before leaving. Definitely recommend these guys for any type of tree trimming, thinning and removal.Mary M.
- Business Description:Virginia Tree Specialist can provide you with the maximum experience in hazardous removals, and all phases of tree care. We are a state of the art company, and have all necessary equipment to service your tree care needsRecent Review:This was initially a one-day job that became two due to the necessity of tree climbing at times, instead of bucket-truck usage. The Outcome: What a difference! Since the completion of the work, there have been several days/nights with very, very strong winds. However, due to the company's detailed pruning, there was very, very little yard debris for me to collect. Additionally, there were several tree stumps (old & new) that were ground; along with targeted trees removed. This has resulted in a fantastic yard improvement (front, sides, & back). The company/crew has a system of precision, skill, experience, and focus that is quite evidentConnie C.
- Business Description:Specializing in landscaping, tree service, and concrete! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:The crew did a great job removing 3 large trees from my backyard. Care was taken to ensure nearby fences and hardscaping were not damaged. Cleaned up all debris and hauled everything away. Would definitely hire againlarry s.
- Business Description:Timber Works Tree Care is an experienced and trusted Tree Service Company dedicated to providing quality Arboreal Services at an affordable price. We are proud to have the best reputation in our service area with over 100 5 star reviews on Google, Angie's List, and Yelp. Timber Works Tree Care has locations in Front Royal VA, and Manassas Va, and offers Tree Service, Tree Removal and land clearing/forestry mulching services to those in Winchester Va, Shenandoah Valley, and northern Virginia a..Recent Review:They were very professional and CAREFUL, which I really appreciated. The job was done well, fast, and cleanup was awesome. My neighbors watched and were impressed, too. I highly recommend Timber Works.James K.
Deals in Dumfries for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
If pesky trees are damaging your property, it’s time to hire a tree removal service. Find out the cost for tree removal, whether by region, state, or size of tree, as well as cost of stump removal and cleanup. Plus, learn the risks of trying to DIY.
Find tree removal services in
- New Baltimore
- Sudley Springs
- Broad Run
- Manassas Park
- The Plains
- South Riding
- Dale City
tree removal services in Dumfries
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 7 Star Tree Service 2233 Redbud St
- 7 Star Tree Service
- A ProLawn Service Corp.280 Victory Rd
- A STUMP REMOVAL ONLY COP.O. BOX 536
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- A+ Tree Service4814 Lincoln Ave
- A-1 Affordable Trash Removal6801 Chillum Manor Rd
- A-1 COMPLETE TREECARE & LANDSCANG4431 RINGWOOD RD
- A-1 TREE EXPERT CO1704 Henry Rd.
- A.W. Flay Tree Surgeon LLC10396 Twisted Oak Ln
- A1A Inc.229 Menefee Ln
Front Royal, Virginia
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Above All Landscaping & Tree Service14714 Darbydale Ave
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- ACR stump grinding9413 Sonia Ct
- Adirondack Fence Builders7312 Byrneley Lane
- ADM Tree Service & Landscaping LLCPO Box 313
- ADVANTAGE LAWNS LLCP.O. Box 467
- Affordable Stump & Tree Removal, LLC5910 Fox Glove Trl
- Aguilar Home Improvement LLCPO Box 8102
Langley Park, Maryland
- All American Lawn & Tree Service LLC1602 Belle View Blvd
- All American Lawn Care & Landscaping inc15669 Andover Heights Dr
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- Altavista Landscaping, LLCPO Box 5015
- Alyosha Village13674 hiddenhollow ln
- Amada Landscaping IncPO Box 2029
- American Arborists Tree Service8557 11th Ave.
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Tree Care LLC43825 Thornberry Sq. Unit 404
- Amplified Services3856 Pinewood terr
Falls Church, Virginia
- Angel Tree Services LLC5802 Ford Rd
- Angel's Junk HaulingPO Box 23453
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Antonio's Landscaping16556 sherwood Place
- Appalachian Tree Co Inc4081 Bill Moxley Rd
Mount Airy, Maryland
- AR Tree service
- Arbor EFX, LLC6520 Pinewood Ln
- ARBORSCAPE INC3937 PROVIDENCE PL
- Arbortech Tree SpecialistsP.O. Box 413
- As You Like It Landscaping4224B Ijamsville Rd
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- A ProLawn Service Corp.
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B & W TREE EXPERTS1900 DOE RIDGE CT
- Bainbridge Outdoor Design Building Inc105 Executive Dr Ste 100
- Bamboo Tree Service and LandscapingPO Box 4442
- BART CONSTRUCTION1936 BEAVER LN
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Bartlett Tree ExpertsPO Box 398
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 412117823 Loisdale Rd
- Becker Landscape & Trees Service10698 Moore Dr
- Better Way Credit Card Processing Inc9135 Curry Ln
Clarence Center, New York
- Binghamton Land Design301 Indian Spring Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BL Landscaping and Trees5003 Paducah Rd
College Park, Maryland
- Blade Cutters IncPO Box 3231
- Blade Runners Inc3150 Spring St Ste A
- Blue Mountain Tree Experts10308 Ramey Rd
- Blue Ridge IndustryPO Box 923
- Blue Ridge Property Services LLCPO Box 975
- Booth Specialized Tree ServicesPO Box 806
- Boyd F Gray Contractor513 Oakwood St SE
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
- BRETT ROSCOE8500 Inspiration Ave
- Brothers Lawn Service LLCPO BOX 4002
- Brown & Brown Landscaping4420 Lord Loudoun Crt
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- Bryan Godfrey Tree Expert15024 owls nest rd.
- Burke Nursery & Garden Centre9401 Burke Rd
- Butler Tree Svc4039 Tuscarora Rd
POINT OF ROCKS, Maryland
- Butler's Tree Service Landscaping and Firewood11103 Scotts Mill Rd
- Buxton lawn and landscape LLC5624 Sinclair Dr
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care
- C and J's Tree Service2604 Carriage Ford Rd
- c&p tree&landscape8801 Arlington Blvd
- C&T Landscaping6060 Pilgrims Rest Road
Broad Run, Virginia
- Call It In, We Haul It Out8250 Lancelot Way
- Campbell Landscaping LLCPO Box 729
- Capitol Landscaping Inc8807 Doug Dr
- Carrion n son's Home Improvements2917 wickersham way
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- CASTRO LANSCAPING SERVICES LLC41558 STUMBTOWN RD
- Cavalier Tree Service9543 Foxville Rd
- Charles N Jenkins Tree Service14181 Chestnut Fork Rd
- Charlie's Handyman Services6105 Oust Lane
- Cheapside Lawn Service5235 Navaho Drive
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chick Landscaping, Inc.4512 Sandy Spring Rd
- Clean Cut Tree Services LLC10401 Johnson Dr
- Cornerstone Excavation Inc3207 Juniper Ln
Falls Church, Virginia
- Country Boys Tree & LandscapingPO Box 35
- Country Cut Services LLC26 Megill Ln
- Creative Construction Solutions Inc478 Elden St #116
- CUNNINGHAM TREE & LANDSCAPING SERVICE4862 S Blue Ridge Tpke
- Custom Care Lawn & Property Services Inc8629 Wellington Rd
- CUTTING EDGE LAWN & LANDSCAPING LLC5512 Oakwood Rd
- C and J's Tree Service
- D & A DUNLEVY LANDSCAPERS INCPO BOX 70
- D & R Castro Landscaping14756 Arkansas St
- D&G Morales Landscaping9312 Nancy ST
Manassas Park, Virginia
- D-Noakes Tree and Outdoor Service10185 Nancy B Williams Dr
- Dan's Tree Service1757 Birch Dr
- DAVID FINCHAM TREE SERVICE6099 N Seminole Trail
- David L Sisk Landscape & Home Services182 Kenney Store Ln
- David's Tree Service10770 Mountain Run Lake Rd
- Davis Chimney Service19486 Brandy Rd
Brandy Station, Virginia
- Davison Stump Removal1301 Farmington Rd E
- D & A DUNLEVY LANDSCAPERS INC