F & S Building Innovations, Inc.

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

F&S Building Innovations is the area's premier source for Home Remodeling services. We offer both residential remodeling and commercial renovation services. Whether it is a Four Seasons Sunroom, room addition, screened porch, garage, porch enclosure, deck, or a commercial renovation, our personnel are waiting to serve you and your construction needs. F & S offers payment plan options to qualified customers. Thank you in advance for your confidence in us!...

Hometown Windows

Hometown Windows

Replacement windows - wood and vinyl, siding, doors, and gutters. EPA Lead-Safe Certified, Licensed, Insured. Nearly 20 years in the replacement window, door, siding, etc. industry. Call us today for a free in-home estimate and ask about affordable energy efficiency features!

09/09/2016

Very professionally done! The design consultant came to give me a free estimate a few days after I met him at a home-improvement show. He was very courteous, professional, and quite thorough in explaining the process and in answering all of my questions. He was also available and very responsive throughout the entire project if I had any questions or concerns. They began the project when he said t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed an old deck and installed an A-framed screened-in porch onto the back of my house.

06/26/2015

Old wrap-around screening was removed and new screen system installed (individual panels).  Old horizontal wide boards were removed and saved for homeowner.  New metal pickets were installed to provide wider viewing area.  Workers showed up when scheduled and completed the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rescreened and replaced wood horizontal slats with metal vertical pickets on 2nd story screened porch.

01/06/2015

Too expensive

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not use

10/13/2014

Sales rep was very knowledgeable and professional.  We would have used this company to do the work but based on our budget cost exceeded what we wanted to spend for the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide estimate for sunroom addition.

CATEGORY decks,sunrooms

08/19/2014

They had a challenge with my deck . But they were able to fix the problem and I was so pleased with their work. They have to finish my steps but lm sure they will do a wonderful job. They cleaned up after themselves . They were all very professional . I would recommend this company to anyone . The only issue is they take awhile to do the work. But while worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired deck that another company messed up

CATEGORY decks

Home Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Room Additions, Sunrooms, Screened Porches, Garages, Porch Enclosures, Home Renovation, House Renovation, Commercial Renovation, Building Renovation, Residential Remodeling, Custom Skylights, Decks, New Home Construction

Ask For Details