Wilbers Painting

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

5 employees. No subcontractors. Flat rates. No travel charges. We do exterior power washing. Complete Interior and Exterior Painting. Professional spray paint in the exterior vinyl siding with two different colors New stain and re stain decks and kitchen cabinets very detail with 18 years

2022 Super Service Award

interior painting (307)drywall (96)house painting (55)plastering (30)pressure washing (21)wallpaper removal (14)woodworking (11)deck cleaning (10)bathtub refinishing (2)

01/23/2023

Owen F.

I am totally happy with the job that was done. I will definitely recommend these guys for future projects.

Description of Work
I needed all tape removed from the corners and re-taped. Remove popcorn, ceiling, sand down and repaint two rooms.

Work Completed On 01/23/2023

11/01/2022

chris L.

Wilbur and his crew does great work. Good communication, professional, good work and shows up on time. Thanks!

Description of Work
Interior painting - main floor, kitchen, stairway area, deck, fence.

10/29/2022

Cris P.

Excellent job by the team. I have had them do 4-5 jobs for me at my home and at my son’s house. Wilber and his team are always on time, polite, and neat/clean while doing the work. They also do a thorough cleanup and you cannot tell they were there!

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting. Average cost per job is $2600.

Teresa J.

They did a wonderful job. We have used Wilber’s Painting for multiple projects.

Description of Work
Bedroom painted

Jim F.

Wilber and his team were great! They were all respectful of myself and my home. The estimate was provided quickly and all the work was completed for me in my short timeframe. I'm extremely happy with every aspect of this job. Thank you team Wilber!

Description of Work
3 bedrooms, bathroom, hallway, living-room, dining room and kitchen.

Category bathtub refinishing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/24/2022

Dayana C.

Wilber’s did awesome job in my house . The whole crew was responsible, and organized. He fulfill his job beyond expectation, I would recommend him 100%! Great job .

Description of Work
Paint all interior of the house

04/05/2022

maria A.

Wilber and his crew were great. Our house is looking fantastic, would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Caulk, Paint and Drywall Repair

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

03/23/2022

Neil G.

Wilber and crew were fantastic! Estimate was straightforward, understandable and prompt. Crew was on-time to start the work, brought four people and knocked it out in a day. Three things really stood out: 1. They went out of their way to take exceptional care of our home while doing the work...everything from how they closed doors to how they tarped the entire home from the front door to the room in the back of the house. 2. The quality of the work - the crew was meticulous about cleaning up the walls, ensuring all outlets were removed, mirrors removed, etc. 3. Communication - Wilber was very clear as to how long it would take, exactly how much paint we needed, etc. He checked in with us midway through the day to ensure we saw the first coat and how things were progressing. I would not hesitate to use Wilber Painting again

Description of Work
Painting of bedroom, dining room, closets, and powder room

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/18/2022

Shirley S.

Very well, I was very well pleased with the person as well as the work

Description of Work
Painting the front door and back door and shutters

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

03/11/2022

Andres H.

Wilbert and crew were fantastic. They did great work and would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Exterior work

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

12/02/2021

Monique C.

Amazing! Mr. Gonzales (Wilbur’s Painting) and his assistant were exceptionally courteous. He kept me informed on the progress and time frame. They wore booties on there shoes and were focused on the work. I wanted to save a little bit of money and said I could prime and paint myself, he was flexible and adjusted his original price. I would definitely rehire! And they were on time!

Description of Work
Drywall repair for plugged holes from the electrical installing a dedicated circuit.

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Review for Wilbers Painting - Cooper Ave, Bealeton, VA - 39560032

11/24/2021

Natalie A.

Wilber was fantastic, he responded within one business day after I requested a quote, he worked with me on pricing, he was fast, and the end results were professional. I would recommend Wilber to anyone!

Description of Work
Ceiling Repair 3 rooms

Work Completed On 11/24/2021

11/19/2021

Barbara H.

Wilber's Painting was able to rehab the townhouse in an adequate amount of time. He knew that special paint needed to be applied to block odors and stains, before new paint could be applied to the walls and ceiling. He fixed ceilings with water damage and repaired drywall. He worked diligently and the rehab was very successful. I highly recommend Wilber's Painting.

Description of Work
A townhouse trashed by renters needed a complete rehab.

Category drywall, plastering, pressure washing, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

11/18/2021

Donnie H.

Did a great job, was punctual, efficient, and the work was well done at a good price. They did such a good job I will use for other work in the future!

Description of Work
Had him paint all the non vynal outside parts of my house and pressure wash

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 11/10/2021

06/04/2021

Josh H.

Wilbur was professional and responsive throughout and did a fantastic job. I would 100% use him again!

Description of Work
Painting and General repair

Category drywall, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2021

04/24/2021

Bonnie G.

Wilbur is dependable, professional, and his work is impeccable. He went above and beyond to help me out. My house was beautiful once Wilbur was finished. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Painting, drywall, trim

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

02/18/2021

Ellen A.

Everything went great! I needed to secure painting in a home before I'd moved in, so the estimate/contract needed to be made based on floorplans and photos and not an in-person visit. Other painters were unwilling to work with me on that, but Wilber was great. He was responsive, the price was good, and the work got done even faster than he estimated. He also found some old wiring that was junking up the line of the baseboard and removed the wires and repainted the baseboard (even though that was not part of the contract) so that the room would look perfect. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Interior painting, 3 rooms

Work Completed On 02/12/2021

12/04/2020

Melissa R.

Wilber was very responsive. He returned my texts right away and even shared his phone location when coming to meet me so I would know exactly when he would arrive. The work itself was done well and for the agreed upon price. I am sure I will use him again for other projects soon.

Description of Work
Wilber put new drywall in my kitchen where I installed a new wall-oven, in a pantry where I removed a laundry chute and in my garage where some shelves fell down.

Category drywall

Work Completed On 11/24/2020

10/15/2020

George F.

Wilber's Painting provided outstanding service on time and on budget. Communications were clear and accurate. Everything was performed as agreed and quality was excellent. I will hire them again.

Description of Work
Painting home exterior

Category deck cleaning, pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

08/16/2020

Raul R.

They were great! Called them to get a quote and the call a returned promptly. They were able to come within less than a week. We called them to come fix some dropping drywall tape in several areas in our home. They arrived right on time and as we walked through to look at the problem areas they also pointed out other areas that needed attention to prevent future problems. They covered and moved all furniture and the floors to protect them. Work was done in a timely manner and looks amazing! They cleaned up and left no mess behind at all. We appreciate their great work and our house is now all ready to be painted! Thank you

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category drywall

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

07/03/2020

DOMINICK P.

First Wilber said it would be $650 to do the work, then when he showed up he said there was more work that needed to be done, so he upped the price to $800. Once he was done, I gave him the check and he left everything looked good with the wet paint, but when it dried, all the seams showed again. I reached out to him and he said "don't worry I will come back and fix it", and when he got back he claimed it was parts of the seems that he didn't fix and parts that he did and he needed $300 more to fix the stuff he didn't. Again, I foolishly gave him more money and again it looked good wet, but now we are seeing all the seams again now that it has dried. I would urge everyone to not use Wilber's Painting if you need drywall repaired.

Description of Work
Needed kitchen ceiling seams fixed and ceiling painted.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Review for Wilbers Painting - Cooper Ave, Bealeton, VA - 38692833

MR [Member Name Removed] I will take me the time to respond to this. I don’t know what’s your intentions or why you put this really bad review on my profile and I completely understand if you are doing it Wich is ok I respect that but here’s what happens I’m very honest and I hold what I say I was performing the job in person none one else 1 DRYWALL SEAMS you did said in one of the text that you sended to me that on 2017 I used to give you a price of $600 dollars for repair only one drywall seam not seams when you send me the picture it was only one drywall seam not seams. So I was trying to be nice. And said ok I didn’t remember that I was giving that price to you. But. I will go 50 dollars more so total is supposed to be $650.00 when I come to the job I I see the sorprise there it was. 7 drywall seams so wild I already have you in my schedule book I was tried to be nine and treat you good like a good customer and say ok because I’m here I will do this for you but I will charge you. $800 .00 dollars total with me provide the tape plastic drywall supplies Maybe I be speeded on supplies around $100 So what I bein making was $50 dollars Wich is ok with me for me the customers are more important than the money You being agree with that And we. Start the process and we finish the Drywall repairs and it came out nice. At the next day you did sended some pictures and show some other drywall seams that you want to take it advantage and you want me fix them by free Of course When the ceilings had water leaks before after you painted again you never know. If something else will come and that’s what happens so it wasn’t my problem I did the repairs on what we saw on that day. And you pretend me come back and fix 2 more big drywall seams and I said look that it wasn’t my problem. I can fix them but I have to charge $300 dollars because we have to to recover everything in there so total came out and exactly $1,300 And I still have to fix your kitchen walls lines because you was doing the paint before. And it was really bad so u wasn’t going to fill confortable if I jus did my job I also decided to fix the lines. For you and now you came out with this. Sorprise on my profile. MR [Member Name Removed]. there’s about 340 good reviews vs your and about 4 more bads in 23 years of experience that I have doing my job Never had this kind of issues. I think first thing before you do this you supposed contact me first but after we have nice talk and finish the job you never did I really sorry for the inconvenience but this is the truth and again I’m sorry we appreciate your business with us and if you change your mind please contact me. And course any inconvenience we will fix it THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR BUSINESS WITH US WILBER A GONZALEZ OWNER

05/25/2020

Isac K.

The crew did an awesome job! I would definitely hire again. They did some minor drywall repair and did an excellent job painting our walls. They completed 1 large bedroom, 2 hallways with vaulted ceilings, a stairway, living room, dining room, and kitchen for 16 labor hours.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Category woodworking