There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Crimora, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Crimora
- Kingstowne Carpet & Upholstery CleaningWe had a houseful of oriental rugs that needed to be cleaned and de-mothed. We had spent thousands elsewhere having them cleaned before when we found moths, and thought that would do it, but we found a second infestation. We had them cleaned and treated again, by Kingstowne, then bagged for storage, as we'd be travelling for a couple of years, but decided to put off repairs, just in case (we lost several). But I asked the owner to evaluate them and clean those he thought were worth keeping and repairing, and to ditch the rest. He told me he wouldn't get rid of any of them, that even damaged, they were beautiful rugs and worth keeping. When we later found a couple more, he cleaned them and dropped them at our friend's house, as we had already left the area. Very reasonable (not cheap; cleaning orientals is delicate work), up-front, easy to work with. I absolutely recommend them
- Frank S Eways Fine Rugs & GalleryThe carpet was cleaned beautifully and I was surprised to see the carpet look so new. What a great and professional job they do!
- Frank S Eways Fine Rugs & GalleryWhen I dropped off the two smaller rugs at their business, they were look at and I was given and estimate for the cost of the work. I then asked them about the much larger oriental rug and was given an estimate for the cleaning of that rug and the cost for them to come got the rug, move the furniture, and then return the rug when it was finished. The timetable they gave me was accurate and the cost was what they had estimated.
- Frank S Eways Fine Rugs & GalleryI ended up writing in the space above. Sorry for any inconvenience...needless to say, now this "older woman" thinks the tradition my mother started when she insisted on going to Eways, has proven to be a good one. I am glad the tradition of the Eways being in oriental rug sales and service continues...from Frank, Sr. with/to Frank, Jr. and all the staff! I will always insist that I go to Eways...and if I take good care of these rugs, my children may "insist", also
- Green Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning LLCBarry picked up the rug for us and did an AMAZING job! Will absolutely call again with any carpet or upholstery cleaning we may need in the future.
- Service TechService Tec folks are efficient and friendly. This is our fourth time to enjoy their great services. We will continue to call on this business.
- Clene & Brite CarpetsOn time, reasonably priced, got right down to work, did excellent work, completed in a timely fashion, very professional.
- Don Land Floor SystemsDon arrived right on time, was very professional, and cleaned the two rooms in question. Moving furniture was not an issue, and he did a great job. I will be using him again, and I highly recommend him.
- Green Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning LLCThe owner was prompt and came at the time requested. He did a thorough and professional job; was courteous and asked to be contacted if we had any problems so he could resolve them. There were no problems. I highly recommend this company to anyone seeking reasonable but excellent carpet cleaning.
- Harrisonburg Carpet CareGreg Boyer is the business owner. Forty-ish, originally from PA, living in H'burg 10+ years, started H'burg Carpet Care 5+ years ago. Very nice guy. Wife wanted cleaning after move six months earlier from across country. I wanted to avoid chain, so called our carpet cleaners from old home for recommendation, "How to choose a carpet cleaner," because they has been excellent. Their feedback was: I would say the most important things are to make sure they have been in business for awhile, make sure they are truck mounted steam cleaning, and that they guarantee their work. Called H'burg Carpet Care, Greg answered phone and answered positively to all three criteria. Accommodated our difficult schedule and showed up on time. Listened to our concerns, explained the process and gave us a price. Even alerted us to water pressure problem with outside faucet that we needed to address. Made us so comfortable, we left him alone in house to compete task. Everything left has he promised, along with an invoice. Mailed check to him next day. Only call we'll make for carpet or upholstery cleaning in H'burg/Rock Co. area. Complete satisfied. Wish all local service providers were was reliable
Carpet Cleaners in Crimora
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:Our goal is make you happy, we clean all the surfaces you need.Recent Review:What a great job they did. Arrived on time and went right to work. Cleaning was immaculate. Will hire again.Sulmi M.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Cleaning houses, apartments, studios, offices, rooms, kitchen,
- Business Description:B & S Ultimate Cleaning cleans vacant and non-vacant properties, homes, and offices. We specialize in deep cleaning, carpet shampooing, and general cleaning. We supply all of our own equipment as well as our own detergents. I am Stephanie the current owner of the cleaning company. Even though we have only been in business since April we are looking to expand. So trust in us for all your cleaning needs. Free estimates. Give us a call and help us help you
- Business Description:Green Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning has developed newer and safer steam cleaning techniques to make your home or business clean without harsh chemicals. These products are biodegradable, butyl-free and phosphate free! Our technicians are certified to use the latest approved techniques to get your carpet clean. Yes, a green carpet, rug and upholstery cleaner right here in Harrisonburg VirginiaRecent Review:Barry picked up the rug for us and did an AMAZING job! Will absolutely call again with any carpet or upholstery cleaning we may need in the future.Nina F.
- Business Description:Deep Scrub Carpet Cleaning using the ROTOVAC360
- Business Description:Aztec Home Services is a veteran and family owned and operated home inspection, radon and mold testing business. We offer several alternatives to pay for our home inspection service to include, all major credit cards, cash, personal checks and pay at closing
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:With 25 years of experience, we have the knowledge and professional skill to tackle any job and offer that personal touch. We stand behind our work 100%, with fully up-to-date training and technology. Bane-Clene® certified technicians perform a thorough job every time. We clean carpets, upholstery, and rugs. Also Servicing Bath County. Saturdays By AppointmentRecent Review:On time, reasonably priced, got right down to work, did excellent work, completed in a timely fashion, very professional.Donald L F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Weyers Cave
- Mount Sidney
- Port Republic
- Free Union
- Penn Laird
- Mount Crawford
- Stuarts Draft
- North Garden
- Mc Gaheysville
carpet cleaners in Crimora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ericka's Cleaning Services32-30 95th St 2fl
East Elmhurst, New York
- Ericka's Cleaning Services
- Green Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning LLCPO Box 670
- Guardian Protection Products of Virginia, Inc936 Northgate Ave
- Green Solutions Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning LLC
- Lawlor Cleaning & Maintenance513 Madison St
- Lawlor Cleaning & Maintenance
- My Carpet Buddy1036 Lakemont Rd
- My Carpet Buddy
- Paymon Fine Rug Imports501 Williams
- Paymon Fine Rug Imports
- Ruth Hoovers Cleaning Janitorial Service3174 Peake Mountain Rd
- Ruth Hoovers Cleaning Janitorial Service
- Visionary Floor Care, LLC3509 Sea Pines Cir
- Visionary Floor Care, LLC
- Wetzel Cleaning SolutionsP O Box1087
- Wetzel Cleaning Solutions