Express Dry Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2008

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

carpet cleaning

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Welcome to Express Dry Carpet Cleaning! Our company is based in Rockville, Maryland and serve both Montgomery and Howard county along with the greater Washington DC metropolitan area. We have been professionally cleaning carpets in and around Montgomery County, Maryland for over 15 years and our mission has become simple and clear - Provide superior performance and outstanding customer service before, during and after our job is complete. All of our personnel has extensive experience accompanied with very thorough training to ensure their work meets the quality that has become expected from express dry carpet cleaning. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Express Dry Carpet. Award winning. Phone: (301) 607-0099...

Projects

Carpet Cleaning Deal project
Carpet Cleaning Deal

carpet cleaning

20906

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC

Family owned & operated since 1985. We are a full deck & fence Restoration Company. I have up to 3 employees & no subcontractors. All estimates are free and no trip charges EVER. Owner, Kurt Sabaté, is a Certified Wood Restoration Specialist & bringing old-neglected decks & fences back to there like new original look. As a retired Chef, I handle all my business as if it were food, giving you the best product possible and presenting it as flawless as possible. My company is NOT in the business for the volume of clients, but in the business for the long term client relationship. Since taking over the business from my brother, Ted Sabaté, hence the "TS", I have a 100% success rate for customer satisfaction. My testimonials say it all on my web-site. I love what I do and so do ALL my clients. TS Pressure Washing & Deck Restorations, LLC is a proud member of the "BBB" and to this day still has an A+ rating & NO complaints. We also offer e-billing, as many follow up visits necessary to make sure the customer is 100% happy and follow up calls and or emails to ensure you are absolutely pleased with my work.

Sir Grout Washington DC Metro

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day.

Offers by Sir Grout Washington DC Metro on Angi

09/12/2021

Gola J.

This company did $6500 worth of damage to our floors. They initially agreed to pay for the repairs but when I sent them the bill they suddenly claimed that they didn't do any damage and wouldn't pay. Beware!

Description of Work
Carpet and hardwood cleaning

09/07/2019

Robert H.

Great. Via a special, this company performed the duties promptly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

08/14/2019

Anne A.

Stains I never thought could be removed were removed which was excellent.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

08/03/2019

Anne A.

Bill did a great job, he showed up right on time and got the job done promptly. The carpets look great thanks to him.

Description of Work
Carpets needed cleaning.

07/28/2019

ALEX K.

Job was done professionally. Friendly workers.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

07/27/2019

Cindy M.

Fantastic! Nabil did the work and was fast and did high quality work. I am very happy. I will call him again!

Description of Work
Cleaned my basement apartment carpet and removed stains.

07/19/2019

Bobbie J.

Bill was fantastic. He called to let me know when he would arrive, and then arrived on time. He did excellent work. I would definitely ask for Bill again.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and carpet cleaning for move in.

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

07/15/2019

Christine B.

The gentlemen were very professional.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

07/06/2019

Aneesah W.

They were great. On time with excellent customer service. I was debating get new carpet but wanted to try the deep clean first to save money if possible. So glad I did. I can forgo getting new carpet until next year because my carpet looks great!!

Description of Work
6 Rooms Deep Cleaned

06/26/2019

William L.

Very impressed by Nabil and his professionalism. He showed up late, but made sure to call and let me know and give me a heads up that he was going to be late due to traffic. Very friendly, did a great job, and would definitely hire again! He explained what he was going to do and was honest that I did not need to add a level of cleaning, which I very much appreciated! All in all a great experience.

Description of Work
Moving Out Carpet Cleaning

Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Air Duct Cleaning