Visionary Floor Care, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

We specialize in commercial floor care and commercial cleaning. We will schedule a free consult for assessing the work requested and submit a proposal for services thereafter. Upon acceptance, we schedule a date for services to be rendered and then submit an invoice for payment upon completion. Payments can be mailed to our business address or paid via credit card....

Davids Carpet And Upholstery

Now servicing Virginia & Maryland! Hello. I'm David, Owner and Operator of Davids Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. I would like to state I have been Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental rugs for approximately 20 years and I still love that feeling I get when I see a customer happy with my work. All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If for any reason you're dissatisfied; we will gladly come out and make it right! Please allow a two hour window on scheduled jobs. What a difference a Dave makes! License number 125664-2011. Award winning.

Offers by Davids Carpet And Upholstery on Angi
Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning

All Oxi Fresh Employees are highly trained full-time technicians, specializing in Commercial and Residential Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. We do not use independent contractors. All employees are highly trained and taught not only how to do a great job cleaning, but also how to leave your home - nice and neat when we leave. We wear shoe covers and put down tarps/towels on your hardwood floors. You wont be left with a mess to clean up afterwards like many other subcontractors. If you are looking for a commercial cleaning job to be done - we work 7/24 to serve our commercial customers. We have a large crew, so we can 'get in and get out' as soon as possible. Carpets are typically dry in 1-2 hours, which gives us the ability to clean doctors offices, restaurants and large office buildings without disrupting your business. We accept checks and major credit card. Payment is due at the time of service.

Offers by Oxi Fresh of Columbia Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Quality flooring services llc

Specializing in FLOORING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/01/2017

Patrick B.

I have used this company for two different industrial supply companies that I have worked for. I have been pleased with their work, their response time, and trust to leave them in an unoccupied store while they work. They will come and do the floors when it is convenient for the business, not when it is convenient for them. They always have a high quality of work and you will be pleased with the results. Mr. William Jackson is very polite and professional and truly concerned on the results of every project.

Description of Work
Cleaned and waxed a concrete, warehouse floor including the bathroom, to give it a showroom shine

Category floor cleaning,epoxy flooring

Visionary Floor Care, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

3509 Sea Pines Cir

Randallstown, MD 21133

We offer stripping and waxing VCT floor; clean, seal and apply epoxy coatings on concrete floors; clean carpets; provide general cleaning services and post construction cleaning.

We only offer services named above

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal