Find out if you're losing money with these top lawn irrigation mistakes. Get the lowdown on how to optimize your lawn irrigation and save some cash.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Charlottesville, VA
There are 2 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Charlottesville
- Hydro-Tech Irrigation CoThe salesperson was courteous and kept his appointments right on time. The estimate he gave was exactly what our final invoice was. The installation crews were professional, clean, neat and polite. The work site was kept immaculate with very little damage to the existing lawn. A final inspection was conducted with us by the owner of the company and he walked us through all the aspects of the system including how to program the controller for the most efficient use of water. Our system looks great and our lawn looks even better. If I had it all to do over again I would do exactly the same thing. Some other companies were a little bit cheaper but this was truly a seamless transaction. We highly recommend this company
- Foothill Irrigation/ElectricHis entire quote for all the wiring and generator was the same as another company for the generator only. So, not only does he do superior work - he does it for a great price !! We have also called upon him for references for other companies to do other types of work that he doesn't but trust his recommendations for other companies since we are new to the area. He has helped us to find several good and trustworthy companies in the area. If there was more than an and quot;Aand quot; rating, we would give it to Foothill Irrigation. He deserves a triple and quot;Aand quot; or and quot;AAAand quot; rating
- Commonwealth Irrigation & LandscapePresenters/sales people were very professional. The jobs were both done timely and fairly efficiently. They have been very responsive to our need for explanations and corrections that needed to be done to the sprinkler system.
- Raindrop Irrigation Inc.They were prompt with their estimate and because we were scheduling this somewhat last minute, they installed our system on the weekend to fit us in. We also ended up needing some type of filtering system to filter out iron that was turning our hardscaping yellow/orange. Connor did the research and found a system that would work for us. We now don't have to think about watering the planting beds, but also have plenty of extra zones available for future irrigation needs
- RONCO IRRIGATION INCThey put in the irrigation system long time ago. They did good work and it's worked very well for me. My overall experience has been excellent. Their price was fair. They weren't the cheapest and weren't the most expensive either. The quality of work was very good. They are very responsive. Their punctuality and professionalism were excellent
- RONCO IRRIGATION INCRonco was the original installer of the sprinkler system over 15 years ago, and this was the first service call I needed to place. They do excellent work at a fair price.
- Foothill Irrigation/ElectricFoothill Irrigation put in my original irrigation system. They were very efficient and have always come when needed. They gave me a rough plan of how the system would be installed. Some things to think about: The cost of water in Virginia is extremely high, so many of our watering decisions were made with water cost in mind. I have drip hoses through many of my flower beds. At the time I thought drip hoses were hoses that had holes throughout. This is not the case, each plant has a drip extension of its own. So if you are you thinking of cost, then this system will work for you. If you are a gardener like me, you move plants around, add new plants, some plants die out. You have to think that if initially each plant has a drip of its own, when you add a plant you will need to add a drip extension, if a plant dies,, you will need to close off a drip extension, etc. Also think about squirrels, they tend to make holes in exposed plastic hoses
Last update on August 16, 2017
Irrigation Systems Installers in Charlottesville
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Whether you’re prepping for winter or dealing with a leak, here’s a step-by-step guide to turning off your outdoor sprinkler system.
Low flow irrigation systems are a great way to make sure you’re keeping your lawn watered while being conscious of how much water you’re using.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- North Garden,
- Free Union,
- Lake Monticello,
- Fork Union,
lawn irrigation services in Charlottesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Custom Care Lawn ServicePO Box 42
Somerset, Virginia 22972
- Custom Care Lawn Service
- Elite Ground Maintenance LLc3 Drew Ct
Palmyra, Virginia 22963
- Elite Ground Maintenance LLc
- Foothill Irrigation/Electric400 Reas Ford Rd/PO Box 150
Earlysville, Virginia 22936
- Foothill Irrigation/Electric
- Lineage ConstructionP.O. Box 2131
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Lineage Construction
- Monticello Mulch & Landscaping3647 Lake Monticello Road
Palmyra, Virginia 22963
- Monticello Mulch & Landscaping
- Shenandoah TurfPO Box 542
Waynesboro, Virginia 22980
- Shenandoah Turf
- TruGreen6722 Atmore Dr
Richmond, Virginia 23225