Optima Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2012

4705 Eisenhower Ave Ste A

Alexandria, VA 22304

We have an extensive knowledge and experience in kitchen and bathroom design and remodeling. We also specialize in major renovation works and additions. We work with our clients on a personal level, to meet their requirements and needs, from designing the kitchen and bathroom to selecting cabinets, tiles, fixtures, faucets, counter tops, etc. and installing them. By using our remodeling services, we make sure that you get the highest quality of work on time and within your budget. By dealing with us, you are avoiding dealing with several sub contractors and vendors since we are working with you from the start to the end of your project on a daily basis. We work with reputable vendors who can provide us with quality materials such as kitchen cabinets, vanities, counter tops, tiles, wood floors, fixtures and shower doors at a very competitive price. Tell us about your kitchen and bathroom remodeling project and find out how we can help make it a reality....

home remodeling (170)tile installation (42)plumbers (38)countertop installation (32)electrician (31)flooring (30)lighting (24)drywall (24)cabinet makers (24)interior painting (22)marble & granite (21)glass repair (14)

02/01/2022

Mark R.

Malcom and Amin, did a marvelous job. I rate them 5 stars. Malcom told me my house would be beautiful when finished. He and Amin did not fail! Very happy with results.

Description of Work
kitchen renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

10/03/2020

Cinar A.

Optima construction renovated three bathrooms and the basement in our town home in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Washington DC. Amin, Tony and the rest of the crew were very attentive discussing every detail of the renovation with us prior to starting the work. Once the work started they were at our house every day to make sure the work moved ahead smoothly. If there was an issue, the team was always available to quickly remedy or address the problem. At the end of the day, we are very happy with the renovations, and recommend Optima for their reliable and timely work.

Description of Work
Bathroom Renovations

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/27/2020

Jessica M.

We absolutely loved working with Amin, Victor, and Nasim at Optima. From the start, Amin was incredibly responsive and proactive. We added a new bathroom to an old row house in DC - adding new plumbing was far from easy. Throughout the process, Amin was attentive to the details, patient and thorough, and Victor and his team were amazing. We couldn't be more pleased with the end result. The whole team was a joy to work with and we appreciate the care that they put into our first home renovation. We will look forward to working with Amin, Victor, and Nasim again in the future!

Description of Work
New master bathroom

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

08/31/2019

RYAN H.

We cannot recommend Amin and team highly enough. Professional, courteous, and the work was detailed, clean, timely, and looked fantastic.

Description of Work
Bathroom rebuild/remodel

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

08/21/2019

Rebeca L.

If it were socially acceptable to live in a bathroom, I would! The bathroom Optima Kitchen and Bath built is absolutely my favorite room in my home. Second only to the Kitchen they renovated. I had a picture of my dream bathroom, and Amin brought it to life. Even things that I thought were going to be impossible, like a bigger shower, were embodied beautifully in all marble glory. The bathroom project was a complete gut job, which gave way to a beautiful brand new bathroom. The craftsmanship is impeccable and anytime I found something not up to my standards it was fixed immediately. For the Kitchen, I was looking for a face lift like new lighting, countertops, and backslash. It ended up being such a seamless job, that it looks like the kitchen was always like that. Amin and his team are extremely professional and consistent. Work was performed everyday ensuring that the work was done on time. I will definitely be hiring Optima Kitchen and Bath again for the guest bathroom renovation. And I know there is no design too far reaching for Amin and his team.

Description of Work
Bath and Kithchen Remodel

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

06/26/2019

Jonathan G.

After thoroughly interviewing and researching several contractors, my wife and I hired Amin under a very stressful situation. We bought our first home only to come home 4 days after we moved in to our entire home flooded due to a burst pipe. Amin’s honesty, knowledge, caring, and calm demeanor helped us work through the steps we needed to take to repair our dream purchase back into what we fell in love with the day we purchased it. Amin’s staff (Tony, Victor, John and others) also extended the same character, attitude, and performance in the repairs of our home. Optima Kitchen & Bath did large-scale repair work to our home, including demo, new hardwood floors, drywall and painting, and three bathrooms. We could not be happier with the work! The work is of the highest quality, and it exceeded our expectations. Prior to beginning the job, Amin came to our home on multiple occasions. Not only did he walk through several times to plan the job, but the employees who would actually be doing the work visited our home to familiarize themselves with the work that would be required. Amin guided us throughout the entire process with excellent design advice, and he was very quick to respond any time we had a question. Throughout the process, Amin communicated regularly about the day-to-day work that was being done and took the time to meet with us on-site in person to ensure that the job was being done to our satisfaction. A good contractor is one who can work within your budget and provide you with options of what needs to be done, what should be done, or what can be done to fix or improve your home. Amin and his staff were very detailed oriented on color schemes, size of tile/moulding, placement and size of lights, and other details we never would have thought of. The work was efficient, as they finished the job ahead of the timeline they originally estimated. Above all, Optima was honest, trustworthy, and a company we knew we could fully trust to do high quality work on our home. After our experience, we highly recommend Amin Hussein and his crew at Optima Kitchen & Bath, and we will hire them in any future renovations we do.

Description of Work
Large scale home repairs

Category ceramic tile,drywall,glass repair,handyman service,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

06/03/2019

Tom D.

Amin was very responsive and quick to address any issues that arose. The work was quick and high quality at a good price.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

04/06/2019

Janie L.

4/6/2019 Honest, courteous, professional, and very easy to work with. They go the extra mile to make your renovation dreams come true. Did I mention thorough? I love-love-love my new master bathroom! It is simply beautiful and my new favorite room in my home. I called and interviewed several local area contractors and received price quotes for our project. All were roughly the same price wise. Amin Hussain was the last person I called as my husband and I thought maybe we would put the project on hold as we were considering doing other work in our house. All the interviews went fine, in fact I liked a few contractors very much. Until I met Amin however, none had given me a real sense of what my master bathroom could be. My husband and I knew it was a unique space and I had several design ideals of my own but that was it. Amin immediately understood and knew what I was looking for. During the interview, he took notes and wrote down everything I asked for. Though his price quote wasn’t the lowest, it was the most comprehensive and thorough. He sent links to items that he would install in my bathroom which was a plus. He and his team, Victor and Michael, were a joy to work with from start to end and I couldn’t happier with the final results in my bathroom. The project was completed on time and within schedule as everything ran smoothly. A few changes were made to the initial design as I added things but there never any problem as they are very flexible and again easy to work with. I have two more bathrooms that require a renovation and I “know” who will be doing the work as my contractor search is finally over. Optima Kitchen and Bath is place to go to if you want bathroom or kitchen renovation work done by true professionals. I cannot recommend these guys highly enough! Janie Alexandria VA

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

Review for Optima Kitchen & Bath  - 4705 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA - 37805228

12/18/2018

Sandra L.

I was very pleased with Optima Kitchen and Bath. The project was completed within the timeframe and within estimate ( there were a few very small extra costs for additional items I requested. Bathrooms look great!

Description of Work
Complete remodel of 2 bathrooms

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

11/21/2018

Heather S.

Optima Kitchen & Bath completed a full renovation of my condo’s bathroom this spring. I was satisfied with the process from beginning to end and am delighted with the finished product, which has beautiful workmanship and is exactly what I envisioned. Optima/Amin was one of five contractors I received an in home estimate from; the estimate was competitive (if on the higher end) and I felt most comfortable that Amin understood my vision and could translate it to reality. Amin was involved and helpful throughout the process of selecting fixtures, tile, and other finishes; he was responsive and professional in all interactions, even when I had multiple questions or was uncertain about elements of the renovation. He was very accessible to me by phone/text/e-mail and made frequent visits to the site. He and his team lead Victor (who did an excellent job) made suggestions and provided honest feedback regarding my choices (materials, placement, size) that ultimately led to an amazing finished product. Amin’s team even returned twice after completion of the project to correct minor issues I noticed; Amin seemed committed to achieving 100% satisfaction with the final outcome. Based on product, process, communication, and customer service I can’t recommend Amin and his team enough! I would definitely use them again. I would also like to note that Amin and Victor were sensitive to the restrictions of my 1937 condo building and very conscientious to my neighbors, some of whom made a point to tell me about positive interactions they had with the team during the renovation. For those who live in close proximity to others, this is key. He and his team also seemed comfortable dealing with whatever surprises my 1937 building (& a poorly done renovation by the previous owner) brought our way. Again, very impressed!

Description of Work
Gut renovation of primary bath (8X10) in 1937 condo, including: reframing of walls/ceiling, leveling of floor joists/new sub floor, moving of drain/new plumbing, new electrical/lighting, installation of cast iron tub/vanity/other fixtures, tiling (including ceramic tub/shower surround & porcelain floor), and all other finishes. Six new doors were also provided/painted/installed in the condo. Cost included all permitting costs for job.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/09/2018

Kitchen & Bath remodeling, hardwood & tile flooring, counter tops, back splash, lighting, painting, installation of bathroom fixtures & faucets, shower doors, finishing basements, doors & windows replacement

Roofing, Gutter Cleaning.