A.T. Repairs

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2012

3.7

8425 Highland Lane

Alexandria, VA 22309

We repair, service and install all major home appliances. Same day service Saturday open Flat rate of : $99.95(including labor and taxes) + part if needed Call 30 minutes before arrival Warranty on repair Free service call with repair

05/15/2017

Adam B.

A few days after they 'fixed' it, we noticed food was getting warm. Even at the coldest setting, food began to go bad. When we realized what was happening, we called A.T. Repairs and requested they return and fix it. They were difficult to get ahold of, and after we explained the problem they hung up. Called back, they yelled at my wife, got very aggressive, and shouted we would have to have someone else take care of the problem. Then they hung up again. Very unprofessional and unresponsive.

Description of Work
We had A.T. Repairs sent out via our home warranty to fix a leak problem in the fridge.

07/16/2015

Jeffrey B.

AT Repairs was contracted out by my home warranty company. The technician arrived an hour late, looked at our dishwasher, and requested a check for half the cost of our deductible. He said we would be contacted, and then left. 2 weeks later and still no contact. They do not answer their phones and do not return messages. I am currently working with my home warranty company to provide a different company.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair.

01/28/2015

Johnie G.

06/05/2014

Amparo O.

I got a call from AT repair to schedule the dryer repair. We settled on June 5 between 11 anf 3 pm. We requested a 30 minute call ahead of when they were arriving to make sure we will be there. We cleared our schedules to be there. Around 1:30 pm I called to see if they were close to being on their way. Tariq, who has a very bad attitude, answered the phone and told me he had been there and that the resident turned him away and that the claim had been cancelled. I asked why he did not call me before coming and he insisted he had called my cell number. I had no record of any call, when I said that he hung up!! I was shocked, he is a contractor and I am the client!! Very rude behavior. About 15 minutes later he had the nerve to call me to give me the cancellation number. I hope I never have to deal with this company again!!

Description of Work
Was sent by warranty company to repair a dryer at a rented apartment - did not show up

05/27/2014

Christopher S.

Fantastic from beginning to end. Like others, AT Repairs was chosen for me by HMS home warranty company. I called them on Memorial Day - they Called me the very next morning, and had a tech in my house at 2:45 pm - exactly on time. Told him what my refrigerator was doing, he opened the door of the freezer, removed the bottom drawer, said "yes, it's a clogged drain line." Knew immediately what to look for, how to fix, and went way overboard in cleaning all components. Said its a once every 10 years issue. What a great guy!!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator - leaking water

02/22/2014

Jay P.

Provider was assigned by home warranty service. This was the second time he'd seen this same fridge -- the first time the problem was not covered by the home warranty. This time it was a failed control board. Provider had the needed part and replaced it immediately...problem fixed. Provider also gave on-the-spot advice on maintenance and common repair problems that we may encounter later. Couldn't have been happier with the service.

Description of Work
Repaired approx. 10-year-old refrigerator.

10/01/2013

Lisa T.

The gentlemen that came to my home were respectful and took off their shoes immediately upon entering, talked and walked me through what they were doing and why and left graciously as they came in. I will say that I felt in the beginning when we were scheduling my appointment that I felt they were a little 'aggressive' in their approach. Upon reflection, I believe that they were simply trying to provide the BEST customer service that they could and quickly. Good customer service is what I got. Yes, I would have them back.

Description of Work
AT Repairs came to work on my washer, dryer and oven. I called my HOW company on Thursday, got a call the next day. They wanted to come out Friday! We agreed on a day. They called me to confirm that they would be at my home within 30-40 minutes; they were, too! He explained to me what the problems were, how to save myself some money, showed me how to (easily) fix and repair it myself. Prior to leaving, they asked me if I had any questions about anything; not many companies do that. He left and voila my appliances seem to be running nicely right now. He told me that my appliances were well made and should last a long time if I continue to take care of them like I have been. Wow, nice!

05/06/2013

Matt C.

This company performed services after being assigned to the claim I placed with my home warranty company. With out getting into to much detail, it took almost two months for the services to be completed due to complications between the repair company and the home warranty company. The repair company was unresponsive the majority of the time unless the home warranty company contacted them directly. The repairman was a nice individual, but overall the company is flawed when it comes to their customer service experience.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

10/21/2012

Dan V.

Home warranty company assigned my broken dryer to A. T. Repairs late on a Thursday night. I contacted them early Friday and they said the soonest they'd be able to come would be Sat. I wasn't available on Sat, so we scheduled for Monday. He called back at lunch and said he could be by Fri night at 8 pm if I was able. I made sure there wouldn't be any extra charge for an after hours service call, and there wasn't. He arrived on time and fixed the problem (blower wheel was clogged with lint). He showed me how to disassemble the dryer so I could do it myself in the future if I wanted to. Prompt and professional service, and he explained every question I asked. Can't ask for more than that. Will definitely use him again if it's something the home warranty doesn't cover, and I'll ask the home warranty to refer future repairs to him. I can't give an accurate estimate on the cost of work performed, as we only pay the first $75 due to the home warranty. But it sure was nice that he showed up so late in order to get our dryer back in operation.

Description of Work
He figured out the blower wheel was clogged with lint in about five minutes. The seized wheel prevented the drum from spinning. No parts needed, just had to get all the lint out. He said he could replace the motor if I'd like, but it would probably last another couple of years.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Atlantic Duct Cleaning

QUALIFICATIONS : ADC has successfully performed HVAC air duct cleaning on more than 160,000 systems. Proud member of the NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) since 1995. Certification #11950078 The Atlantic Duct Cleaning process meets or exceeds all related industry standards. Certified by the NADCA in Ventilation System Mold Remediation (VSMR) and Certified Ventilation Inspection (CVI). Certification #V303030426 Active Member, IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) AWARDS Angie’s List Super Service Award from 2009 -2021 and is Better Business Bureau Accredited Business with A+ Rating. NADCA’s Safety Award Recipient (eight times), past winner of Outstanding Safety Award THE ATLANTIC DIFFERENCE Our service fee is based on the number of systems (we won’t waste time counting your vents!) Customer’s final cost of service is provided in advance, when the appointment is scheduled (you needn’t worry about unexpected add-ons after our technicians arrive) Our highly trained office staff and technicians will answer any and all of your questions about equipment, policies, and procedures (you can be confident that you are receiving the highest quality service) Simple online appointment scheduling available. All ADC technicians are professionally trained, in-house employees (we don’t use temps or subcontractors) 100% satisfaction guaranteed (if you’re not happy, we’re not happy!) TECHNOLOGY: State-of-the-art HyperVac Equipment HEPA-Filtered Vacuums for dust free experience NADCA-Certified Source Removal Air Duct Cleaning (only proven method to correctly clean your duct system)

Offers by Atlantic Duct Cleaning on Angi
    DAVIS FORD HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

The weather is unpredictable and with the ever-changing seasons, a fully operational HVAC system is required for comfort. If you need heating and cooling services, depend on Davis Ford Heating and Air Conditioning. We are an HVAC contractor with more than 25 years of experience, serving the greater Washington DC Metro. We are specialized in providing heating and cooling solutions. Our heating and cooling services vary from heat pump repair and gas boiler repair to electric furnace repair service. We also handle AC replacement and AC repair services. Because customer service is a priority to us, we personalize every experience and work to provide a quality service every time.

SuperNoVA Air Duct Cleaning

We specialize in Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning. Locally owned & operated business, providing honest & affordable services. Our goal is to keep your air systems clear year round by using the most efficient HEPA technology. 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Proudly serving Northern Virginia & surrounding areas. 703-839-2626 Call to schedule an appointment www.supernovaairduct.com

Offers by SuperNoVA Air Duct Cleaning on Angi

Appliances served include but not limited to: Refrigerators Dishwashers Washers Dryers Oven / Range / Cooktop Garbage Disposer Ice Maker