If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Ogden, UT
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Ogden
- Granite Paving LLCIt was good. They came and looked at the driveway before giving an estimates. The job was done well. They were friendly and communicated, well was great
- Granite Paving LLCThey were good, professional, on time and they cleaned up their mess. It's was a great experience. They checked up on everything. I'm very happy and I will refer them to my friends.
- Morgan PavementI used to take great pride in cleaning my front patio porch regularly and decorating for the season. (See pic from 2020 just before Morgan repaved in my community - flawless.) This company did a careless job in our community's repavement and splattered tar all over my vinyl porch railing. After calling them out, they attempted to clean it up. It looked even worse than the splatters. I had to get my HOA company to send them out again and they still did a poor job. I asked the HOA company to send them out again and they told her no, that the railing is just damaged this way permanently now. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! At this point, it's a lost cause because it's not worth my local community's HOA funds. I've spent several hours working with a magic eraser to get it a bit more cleaned up myself, but the railing is in fact now ruined, where it was in pristine condition before Morgan Pavement came. If I end up replacing my vinyl railing it will cost me thousands of dollars
- Venzor PavingThey did a great job for a great price! Friendly and professional and they worked very fast. Highly recommend Cecilio!
- Eckles PavingUse this asphalt company! I had a flawless, customer centered experience with this company. After requesting 4 bids from asphalt contractors on Angie's list and 3 bids on Home Advisor, Eckles Paving rose to the top on key features. They made multiple visits and calls to make sure a tricky job was done correctly. They promptly responded to phone calls and emails after hours. Their price was fair and below comparably sized asphalt companies. They showed flexibility at the last minute making adjustments to make the job more successful. They showed up when they said they were going to and texted me so I could meet them before the work began. I've built several homes over the years and never had a more successful contractor experience. These guys are honest, have high integrity and performed above my expectations
- Eckles PavingThe team of workers from Eckles Paving were great! They came when scheduled, explained what they were going to do, and completed the job in a timely manner. They were courteous, friendly, and cleaned up the area thoroughly. I was very pleased with the work and would contact them again if I needed asphalt work
- Bonneville Asphalt & RepairThe work was done very well and the workers were more than willing to follow my needs for drainage. They cleaned up as they went along and left me with a beautiful new driveway.
- Bonneville Asphalt & RepairThey were really thorough and did a really good job. They just didn't do the cracks once. They went back after they sunk and redid them. They have done sealing for us before and that has worked very well. We have worked with them on a continuing basis and we have been happy with the results so we keep having them come back. They did a wonderful job and I didn't have any complaints. We set up an appointment and they were there when they said they would be there. We had some modifications because of the people living here and they worked with that. They were very good. We have used them for services before so they are familiar with us and we are familiar with them. It has been working just fine
- Blacktop RestorationI got multiple bids to re-seal my driveway, their bid was basically the same as the others but the square footage quoted was too high (I measured the driveway myself and they accepted my figures 4800ft2). What they did offer the others did not was, two coats of seal coat (one squeegeed and one sprayed plus crack seal). These guys were professional, neat (for as neat as you can be with hot tar), and took their time to make sure they covered the full driveway. Have had other companies in the past come and be done in 20 min start to finish, with flaking at the edges of driveway in one year. Fingers crossed this one will stick around a bit longer (I live at 7000ft elevation with cold winters, snow, and hot sum in the summer--tough climate for any seal coating)
- M&M Asphalt ServicesThe service was good. I was satisfied and I have no complains. It was a quick phone call and they did a good job.
Driveway Pavers in Ogden
- Business Description:We specialize in paving Driveways, parking lots, roads, sidewalks & more since 1995.Recent Review:They did a great work. I would always use Pave Rite. They were very professional and they showed up on time. They did what they said they're gonna do.Zach C.
- Business Description:***SUPER SERVICE AWARD RECIPIENT (2019) IN OUR FIRST YEAR OF ADVERTISING WITH ANGIE'S LIST*** In 2018 we decided to launch on our own to provide the best service possible in the landscaping and concrete business. Though our company is fairly new we are not new to what we do. We have valuable experience gained through hard work and dedication over the course of 30 years. If you value quality over quantity we are the right fit for you. We pride ourselves in delivering top-notch projects that ke..Recent Review:We hired Good Samaritan Landscaping and Concrete to landscape our backyard. They laid sod, put in garden beds and mulch, put down gravel, built a retaining wall, installed a sprinkler system, hauled off broken concrete, and remediated work done by another contractor who failed to complete the work requested, and installed a concrete pad. They also removed sod from our side yard and park strips, and replaced the sod with gravel. Fred and his wife were very professional, friendly, and reliable. Fred and his crew worked very hard, were fast and efficient, and did a beautiful job. They were straightforward with us on cost estimates and the cost of changes both monetary and time-wise. We would definitely hire them againLaurie G.
- Business Description:Jay Concrete & Construction LLC (801) 649-7277 or email@example.com was founded in 2017 by Sione, who personally oversees every project to ensure 100% customer satisfaction on every job. As a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience, we bring the expertise and knowledge necessary to handle all of your concrete pouring and installation needs. We specialize in complete replacement and new construction of concrete around the home or business. Services include con..Recent Review:Sione and his crew did a wonderful job! They were prompt and did a really good job with clean up as well. I really enjoy my new concrete driveway!Mike M.
- Business Description:Foketi LLC we licening n insure in Utah, we do all except of concrete eg. Driveway, RVbad, footing n foundation, we do mono slap, concrete leveling floor, returning wall,pavers, very honest and reliable and very reasonable prices we been in business for awhile let us meet n show how we do iRecent Review:They did an excellent job and there was a lot of prep work which was necessary. They were on time, were thorough, charged a great price, were very reliable and were very knowledgeable. They listened to everything I said and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them againWendy W.
- Business Description:2A1 Construction has been in business for the last 10 years. We specialize in concrete work, specifically patio's, driveways sidewalks ect. I am owner operated and therefore strive to give individualized personal attention to my customers. We take pride in all that we do and I can promise you that it will be reflected in our workmanship.Recent Review:We had a time crunch from our HOA in getting this concrete installed. Kerven was always available to take your call, answer your questions and stand behind his commitments. His crew was professional and cleaned up after themselves. I would hire Kerven and his crew again any day. I have passed his information on to the neighbors looking for a good affordable contractorBryce A.
- Business Description:Marks handyman of Utah has dedicated 25 years worth of service to its local community in all the hands on projects you can think of for your home!Recent Review:He was super responsive and always answered me right away. He came in under budget and ahead of time.Mike Z.
- Business Description:let our 20+ years of experience help you. We do good honest work and back up everything we do. free estimate,Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Cecilio Venzor (801) 652-3969 or Alex Venzor (801) 557-7133 #20831531Recent Review:They did a great job for a great price! Friendly and professional and they worked very fast. Highly recommend Cecilio!tiff p.
- Business Description:Residential & commercial driveways, entryway & walkway, patios/raised patios, pool & hot tub decking, steps, garden & retaining walls, tract homes, natural stone & granite.Recent Review:Horrible! Written quote for $2,900 became a bait n switch for $6,000. Because they didn’t get entire driveway job for $60,000. Communication horrible. Sam doesn’t return phone calls or emails. Left our job at a stand still until we can replace companies. Very high pressure salesman named Sam pushes hard for sale. They say pricing is good but aid beware or the tactics usedSteve S.
- Business Description:FRA Landscape & Concrete is a full service Landscaping and Hardscaping company. We have over 5 years experience, serving Davis and Weber Counties. We are family owned and operated. We offer our customers high quality, professional service. Our company goal is 100% customer satisfactionRecent Review:They did really great. He was very prompt and it did not take too long.Mary B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Marriott Slaterville City
- Plain City
- Farr West
- West Haven
- North Ogden
- Pleasant View
- Washington Terrace
- South Ogden
- South Weber
- West Point
driveway paving contractors in Ogden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2A1 Construction3960 S Burningham Dr
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah
- 2A1 Construction
- CHICK CASE REPAIRS UNLIMITED3985 South 700 West
Salt Lake City, Utah
- CHICK CASE REPAIRS UNLIMITED
- Driveway Experts ASPHALT PAVING UT32 west 200 south
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Driveway Experts ASPHALT PAVING UT
- Eckles Paving340 S 1600 W
- Eckles Paving
- Morgan Pavement625 S Main St
- Morgan Pavement
- Zkasa concrete llc
Salt Lake City, Utah
- Zkasa concrete llc