High winds over 50 mph can seriously damage your roof, making your home more vulnerable to leaks. From missing shingles to dented flashing, here are some signs of wind damage to look for.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Huntington, UT
There are 1 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Roofing Reviews in Huntington
- DaBella - Draper UTThe first meeting went great, they were very helpful with finding what was right for us, and got everything scheduled right away. We had our new roof done in a day, which was very fast.
- MARTIN SKABELUND ROOFINGThey did an extremely great job. Very professional, careful of our yard, and things were completely cleaned up when they were done. They even checked in with us later to make sure we were completely satisfied.
- T Rock Roofing & ConstructionThey were friendly and came over in the middle of the night. Showed up and helped direct my parents in a crisis. They kindly helped gather belongings, load them up and move them safely to a temporary Living space until all the repairs could be done.
- DaBella - ProvoThe company messed up the paperwork from the beginning. I had to fight to get them to do what we had agreed on to begin with. Luckily I kept the paperwork. I also tried to find a way to contact upper management or the corporate office. Good luck as they do not want you to so it all goes through customer service that can not even call the main office either? My after fighting that, they did not have the right amount of materials to complete the job and had to come back to finish it when they got more materials. Then they had a lot of extra materials they left me since it was "Paid for in the job"? My cooling bill has gone up $100 per month since the install and I also had to get a window unit to help cool the house. The facia was not replaced with the right material and already falling off the house. Now I have to also get a bird out of my Attic. I was not home for the gutter install and they did not follow the plans. Said they would come back next week to fix and never seen nor heard from them again. I am still finding debris from the install over 6 months later
- Intermountain West ContractorsThis crew was fantastic!! They arrived at my home the time and day that was scheduled. A large garbage bin was delivered and placed next to my house the day before. Seven workers removed the entire roof, replaced and reinforced beams, built a new roof, and re shingled the house all in one day. The crew was quick, efficient and did a fantastic job. They cleaned up every piece of the old roof and did not leave a single nail on the lawn. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a new roof. Josh and his crew were fantastic to work with. Kathy Corinne Uta
- Intermountain West ContractorsWe bought a foreclosure in December before the snows came and are not living in it until it's fixed up. I knew there were some soft spots in the decking and that it had been patched previously when a swamp cooler had been removed from the house so we knew that there was roofing to be done. There was ceiling damage inside the front hall, but after some heavy rains and then snow, it stayed dry so we're pretty sure that it was old damage. We were hoping to be able to wait until Spring or Summer before dealing with the roof, but when the plumber opened a wall we discovered water inside it and damage to the ceiling above from ice build-up. I looked on Angie's and saw IWC had high ratings so I called them up. We have re-roofed houses before so we had a good idea of what a reasonable bill would be. Gerald was out of town but when I mentioned that we had water damage, he called his guy, Joe, to come up the next day. Joe gave us a reasonable bid (more than I was hoping for, but good enough) and we decided to hire them. They started almost immediately and did a fantastic job-- they took an extra half a day because they had underestimated how much heavy, icy snow there was to remove before they were even able to start, but didn't charge any more for it. There were some added challenges with their business being in Riverton, us living in Logan, and the house being in Brigham City, but there was no complaining or hesitation on their part to work things out. The new roof looks beautiful and seems to have no problems--though when we mentioned there might be a problem Gerald was ready to call up his crew to fix it before we even had a chance to check it out. Once we checked we realized there was no problem, but it was nice to know that they were so anxious to do a good job. We had them re-cover the patio because we had water coming through the seam where the roof met the patio and we wanted to make it seamless. Joe, who was giving the bid, recommended a TPO membrane instead of shingles because of the slope--we agreed because we don't want too much weight on it from snow. Unfortunately we hadn't realized that it meant they would keep the two roofs separate instead of seamless--I am really hoping that we don't end up with water coming through again. In the spirit of full disclosure, I do feel like I need to mention that Gerald gave us a discount for ensuring that we would post a review. Little did he know that we would have reviewed anyway, but I'm always willing to take a discount. This is still my true opinion about the work done though. And if there are any changes to my opinion when the heavy rains and snows come again, I will update this review
- Intermountain West ContractorsThey were prompt and very professional. The entire roof was done in one day. They cleaned up around the yard also!
- Intermountain West ContractorsI spoke to a very friendly person on the phone. They were very helpful. They did not do the work that i was looking for but was very kind and gave me some company names that could help me.
- Intermountain West ContractorsOverall it went well and we were pleased with the services and the quality of the workmanship. Gerald upgradded the shingles to a better quality without increasing the cost and with our permission. After the work wa completed the clean up was excellent. The work was done fast and the roof looks very good. We were kept in the loop and there were no suprises
- Powell's Pro Building and RemodelingPowell’s Pro recently remodeled my 3 bathrooms as well as other home projects. They were wonderful to work with. Very professional and always went out of their way to protect my home during construction. They thoroughly cleaned each area of my home as work was completed. The same crew was with me from start to finish and arrived promptly at the same time every day. I never worried about leaving them alone in my home. Roger & Preston are perfectionists, were here every day to oversee the work, and addressed any issues promptly. This company really does quality work and I will definitely contact them for any future projects. I truly enjoyed working with Roger, Lisa, Preston & their entire crew
Last update on August 7, 2022
Roofers in Huntington
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Don’t sign a contract for roof repair unless you are absolutely certain you are hiring a reputable company. Here are some questions to ask a roofer to ensure they are on the up-and-up and ready to do the work safely and efficiently.
A cool roof can make all the difference in your energy bills come summertime. Here’s everything you need to know about an energy-efficient cool roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- Castle Dale,
- Spring City,
- Mount Pleasant,
- East Carbon,
- Fountain Green,
- Rocky Ridge Town,
- Green River,
- Woodland Hills
roofing contractors in Huntington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Window Products3052 S 460 W
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
- Advanced Window Products
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J & N Roofing Maintenance LLC4050 W Basils Ln
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah 84120
- J & N Roofing Maintenance LLC
- Kimball Roofing & RepairsPO Box 850
Midway, Utah 84049
- Kimball Roofing & Repairs
- PRO-TECH ROOFING725 N 1000 W
Centerville, Utah 84014
- PRO-TECH ROOFING
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401
- The Haas Group LLC
- Wasatch Roofing3067 S Olive Dunn Dr
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah 84120
- Wasatch Roofing