Kimball Roofing & Repairs

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2006

4.1

Additional DBA - Above All Roofing & Repairs LLC...

FORTRESS ROOFING

Fortress Roofing was founded in 1992 and is Utah's premier roofing contractor.

Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment.

Roof Wise

Offers by Roof Wise on Angi

07/13/2016

Our point of contact was Gary Courtright who did an excellent job in communicating, estimating, and coordinating the repairs and roofing shingle replacement for our rather large and expansive home in Fruit Heights, Utah, where in some years, the canyon winds through our town can exceed 100 MPH. After 25 satisfactory years on our old roof, we contracted Kimball to complete some extensive roofing pl...

Description of Work
1. Removed: 6,000 SF of old shingles; tar paper; flashing; drip edge 2. Replaced rotted plywood panels 3. Added: New tar paper; new membrane; new flashing; new gutter around atrium; ice shielding 4. 6 nailed Tamko 50 year architectural shingles and ridges

Category gutter repair,roofing

02/02/2016

Kimball was responsive and knowledgeable and really seemed to care about doing a good job at a fair price. It was costly but hopefully it will solve any future problems.

Description of Work
cleaned roof and gutters and added heat cables and heated eaves to several trouble spots.

Category roof snow removal

08/27/2014

The start date ended up getting delayed by about 10 days due to rainy weather. This was not Kimball's fault. There was a little aggravation caused by the office calling us and saying they were ready to start when they were not (poor communication with the crews in the field). This was not a big deal. Once the crew came they were very efficient and got the job done in 4 days. We are very happy with...

Description of Work
We hired Kimball Roofing to replace the metal roof on our house in Timber Lakes Utah. The home is at 8,400 feet elevation so we get a lot of snow and a good roof is a necessity. When our roof leaked this summer during a rain storm Kimball showed up to inspect it the same day we called. We knew the roof was old and had been repaired. He gave us what we felt was a fair priced estimate to either repair or replace the roof. We decided to replace the roof because it was going to be inevitable in a few years even if we had it repaired.

08/01/2014

The crew was very nice and did their Job. The owner was not responsive when I called about details that needed attention at the end of the Job. My gutter and soffit where damaged. Did not get them fixed. Kimball was rude to me on more than one occasion.

Description of Work
Re roof 60% of my home.

Category roofing,siding

01/27/2014

With two areas leaking last winter, I was desperate to hire someone to fix my cabin. Kimball agreed to come up and take a look, after which he recommended we install ridge vents and repair the leaking valleys. I was in a hurry to get the repair done, and I didn't bother looking into the details of the work he recommended or background of his company, as he reassured me that his work was 'guarantee...

Description of Work
I hired Kimball roofing to fix a leaking roof. Upon diagnosis, his crew installed ridge vents on my cabin and repaired two damaged valley areas.

This is the first time Kimball Roofing or Myself has heard about a problem with are work or contract with this customer.This is a prime example of a person that is out to damage are reputation and not to resolve a roofing problem if any.Kimball roofing has a contact that states the steps to file any concerns,this has not been taken to the of my knowledge.I would suggest this customer take them ste...

04/24/2013

This company did a pretty good job on the roof, but I am finding that my window seals leek. The company did a great job on the new gutters and drain pipes. The company was pretty fast getting the job done. The two complaints that I have with them is the leeks, and lack of professionalism. The reason that I say this is because, when the workers were tearing off my old roof, one of them also took off with my satelight dish off the roof. When I called about it, the girl in the office was quite rude, and told me that I had told them that they could have it. I didn't say anything of the kind, why would I? They did refuse to return the dish.

Description of Work
I had my roof done and all of my drain gutters and pipes replaced.

Category gutter repair contractor","roofer

04/08/2013

It was faster and less annoying than I thought it would be.

Description of Work
The crew took off the shaker shingles and replaced them with asphalt shingles. I was especially impressed with how quickly they got the job done and how clean to job was. They cleaned up everyday not just at the end, and were very courteous.

02/11/2013

Bid went well. I received numerous calls from the office after my bid, almost harassing. I continued to get these calls for months after I had the estimate given. I had even told the office that I was going with a different company and the calls didn't cease.

Description of Work
Just a estimate was completed.

12/22/2012

Unfortunately we chose a different company for the work, the deciding factor being because of a lower bid. However, this didn't actually save us money, because the company doing the work charged us extra for tear off of a layer they did not detect in the bidding process. Because Kimball's bid was fixed, we would have saved actually saved money by using them. If I had it to do over again, I definitely would choose Kimball instead.

Description of Work
Kimball was one of several companies who provided estimates for a complete tear-off and replacement of the roof on my Salt Lake City home and garage. They were very responsive to requests for additional detail and modified estimates. I was impressed by their professionalism, level of expertise and the suggestions they offered.

11/12/2012

They showed up when they said they would, and were very professional. I "shortlisted" them ,but ultimately chose a less expensive competitor. I would consider them if needed in the future.

Description of Work
Kimball provided an estimate for my roof.

Category roofer

Residential & commerical roofing, gutter installation & repair, roof top snow removal, heat cable installation & siding repairs and installation.

Ask for details.