Freedom Roofing

With Angi since June 2006

3.6

Freedom Roofing guarantees that you will be satisfied with your repairs, or your brand new roof! Freedom Roofing is a roofing contractor serving Salt Lake City, Utah. We are Utah's roofing specialist! From tear offs to leak repairs, gutter work to snow barriers; no job is too big or too small. We treat every job with the highest level of professionalism. Freedom Roofing offers several roofing services to all residential and commercial customers, including: • Leak repair • Ice and snow barriers • Inspections • Rotten wood replacement • Re-roofing • Composite roofing • Installation Any season can take a toll on your homes exterior. Wind, heavy rain, and extreme heat can leave your home vulnerable to leaks and cracks. Have Freedom Roofing give your roof a free estimate, and get to work for you. Many times, we are called in to fix the work of other contractors who overlook problems and try to find quick solutions. We get the job done right, the first time! Your concerns focus on your home and the safety of your family. We share your concerns, and will do everything we can to make sure your roof protects what you care about. We offer re-roofing and installation, so that your home has the best roof available. Rotting wood and elemental damage can jeopardize your home. Our expert staff of professionals will inspect every inch to make sure nothing gets past them or into your home. Freedom Roofing goes beyond all of the competition in the Salt Lake Region. Our website has a comprehensive list of questions you should ask before you bring contractors in to fix your home. For example, will they give you a free, detailed, written estimate? Will they give you emergency repair 24-hours a day? Do they guarantee all of their work? If you can’t answer yes to these or any other of the important questions on our checklist, you need to go with Freedom Roofing. At Freedom Roofing, our superb customer service starts with our company policies. As a member of the Better Business Bureau, we try to offer the highest quality products to our customers at the lowest prices. That’s because we buy direct from the manufacturer, to cut out the middle-man! But that’s the only corner cutting we do! For every job, we try to obtain building permits. We also offer references, as well as workers compensation and liability. A business that takes care of its workers knows how to take care of its customers. Call Freedom Roofing today for a free estimate!...

GreenMatic Lawn and Yard Care

At GreenMatic, we service Utah Residents with the complete lawn and yard care package. You can have peace of mind knowing that your lawn will always be fresh cut and green as can be, and your surrounding yard areas looking immaculate.

AGMG ROOFING LLC

AGMG Roofing, LLC is a family owned and run business specializing in a Variety of Roof installation, Roof Repair and all your current roofing needs. Most affordable roof repairs in Utah with out compromising are integrity, quality, customer service, and 100% satisfaction of Our professional work. From services specializing in Waterproofing roofs, TPO Roofs, Metal Roofs, Flat roofs and installation, wood shingled roofs, leaky roof repair and Customized roof design and Installation we here at AGMG Roofing, LLC look forward to serving you. Give us a call for your free estimate! We are the answer to your needs!

Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting

Master Elite Installer For GAF Make the Best Roofing Decision for Your Home Integrated Roofing Solutions & Consulting is a fully licensed, bonded and insured contracting company with more than 30 years of experience in all phases of residential, commercial, industrial roofing, and structural repairs. We are family owned and operated. We proudly serve the entire Wasatch Front and Park City areas. Protect Your Most Valuable Investment — Your Roof Safety, security, warmth… all starts with a solid roof over your head. You have a lot of decisions to make when it is time to re-roof your property. We will meet with you to evaluate your roof, answer all of your questions and concerns, and design the best roofing solution for you. We will take the necessary time to explain your options, help you consider all the factors, and find the solution that best meets your expectations, budget, and needs. Our roofing specialists will teach you the pros and cons of different materials and systems so that you can make an informed decision about your investment.

07/13/2017

Between fights between the employees, foul language, leaks afterwards, completely covered my furnace exhaust, exposing me too dangerous carbon monoxide. Now they are out of business, I have leaks and their warranty is no good, messaged John Evans directly, he won't do anything to fix it.

Description of Work
Total roof redo

05/10/2016

So glad I decided to go up into my attic to see if I might be able to utilize some of the space up there for storage, because I found that my 6 year old roof that was done by Freedom Roofing Utah has been leaking, and the wall sheathing on one section of the roof has rotted!! I shouldn't be surprised though, because two months after I had the roof installed, I came home to water running out of a b...

Description of Work
Tear out all old layers of roofing, and install new roofing.

02/25/2013

They were quick to respond and to get back to me. I would tell my friends to consider them for getting their roof done.

Description of Work
Freedom Roofing gave me a quote to replace my roof. They were going to take out the swamp cooler for me, put in a rich line vent, and do all the other necessary things that go along with replacing the shingles on my roof.

10/09/2012

Horrible! update May 2013 - never heard from them again - another company replaced all of their work since the roof leaked worse after they worked on it! The new roofer was shocked at the workmanship. They also never refunded our 50% down. Update: As of today 10.24.12 that we have met with Freedom roofing and that to date, the contract not been completed. UPDATE:12/31/12-To date - we have not hear...

Description of Work
they were supposed to replace part of the gutter system and repair the roof - they substituted a different color than what we had contracted for (matching) without discussing it with us - their roof "repair" consisted of gobs of tar rather than replacing damaged shingles - left nails and metal trimmings littering the property, rather than using an elbow on one downspout they fabricated one that looked horrid. They are not willing to meet with us as we offered to work out the problems. Now, after they recieved $1300 from us as a down they have informed us they will not be back to finish the job. This leaves us with no gutters or downspouts on one side of our house and the potential; for property damage! Run, don't walk away from these unethical, unprofessional, incompetent people! We ended up replacing all of their work - they replaced 4 inch drip edge with 2 inch (without telling us) - some drip edge that was supposed to be replaced wasn't - some they just put the 2 inch on top of the 4 inch, etc. People who replaced it were absolutely dumb founded at the unbelievable poor work. They never contacted us again as they said they would to repair their "repairs" nor did they refund our 50% down.

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/23/2012

I did some investigating online and they had some good reviews. They did do a really good job too. I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof for me.

04/17/2012

I called them but they did not ever respond.

Description of Work
I wanted to get an estimate.

Category radon testing company","roofer

11/12/2011

Quick to respond and timely on bid. Impressed with quality and guarentee of both workmanship and materials. Being a senior on fixed income, decided to save a bit of money and go with a less expensive company and forgo the extended warranty.

Description of Work
Tear off 2 layers of asphalt roofing and reroof. Includes flahing, vent in drip edge and ridge vents. Also repair work to some facia boards.

07/19/2011

When they said they would be here at a certain time, that is when they arrived. This crew worked great even without the owner looking over their shoulder. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
They did 2 buildings of wood shake tear off, replaced with shingles in 3 days. Total square footage, 4700, and they had it done in 3 days cleaned up and hauled away trash every day. Fantastic owner and crew to work with. Highly recommend this company. My daughter and a friend also used Freedom roofing with the same pleasant experience.

05/19/2011

They were very good. We had 3 roofs and they took down all of them. Their bid was remarkably low. I spent around $10000 on that work. The roof looks great and cleaned up wonderfully. They did a great job. The amount of stuff that came out was a lot and they cleaned up really well. I was very pleased with them. The price was terrific. We have 7 gables and it was not a simple roof. Our neighbors got their roof done which was not as complex or as big as ours and they got a bid a lot more than what we paid. They came out, gave a quote and they were helpful about us picking the shingles. They were very knowledgeable. They helped us get the right kind of a roof as well because we have different types of roofs depending on which area we live in and the wind conditions.

Description of Work
I used Freedom Roofing 4 years ago to remove the roofs and put a new roof on.

07/07/2010

They were on time and quick. They did a good job.

Description of Work
We used Freedom Roofing for roof repair.

Freedom Roofing