My Buddy The Plumber Heating & Air

Utah: General
11/30/2021

3169 S Highland Dr.

Salt Lake City, UT 84106

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Furance Replacement

Furance Replacement

HVAC Companies
Replaced an old furnace with new efficient model

**$500 off NEW FURNACES**Why pay double with the big companies? With a free estimate and straightforward pricing, you'll never be hit with unexpected costs at the end of a job. We've been in business since 1989. Our technicians are clean-cut and licensed. We take great pride in our exceptional service. Call anytime day or night! 24/7...

plumbers (144)HVAC Companies (21)drain cleaning (18)water heaters (18)gas leak repair (15)water softeners (7)sewer cleaning (5)drain pipe installation (3)electrician (2)well & water pump repair (1)lighting (1)

06/03/2021

Our specific Plumber was Brent Young and hands down he is the best Plumber we have ever had. And after 30 years of home ownership we have had to use a lot. From the beginning there was no high pressure sales. He presented the facts so I could make a smart decision and the pricing was very fair (I shopped around a lot beforehand). When Brent came to install he was super professional and took great ...

Description of Work
Installed a Hot Water Heater and a Water Softener

Category electrician,plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

03/02/2021

I would never recommend another company! Though I had to wait a few days for an appointment, it was well worth it! Vance arrived on time and slipped some covers on his shoes before entering my home. He thoroughly cleaned, tested, and inspected the furnace. He ran it on high and check the O2 levels. After declaring the 8yr old unit in good shape, he recommended a few things that could help with my ...

Description of Work
Home Upgrades

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

12/16/2020

Our situation is unique in that we have a Tiny House and access was not easy, but that was not a problem for Matt, he kept a good sense of humor and got the job done. They were Very Professional and had great communication. I received a phone call about 45 min ahead of time letting me know they were on their way and Matt was right on time. Would definitely call them again!

Description of Work
Clear drain clog

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/06/2020

I’m not sure why a plumbing company was recommended to do electrical work. A large portion of my ceiling was cut out to install a box for a ceiling fan and my ceiling was left in disarray.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Installed.

Category

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/29/2020

This was my second time using My Buddy and I could not be more pleased with their great service, fair pricing and honest advice. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Leaking pipe under the sink; clogged drain in bathroom

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

09/16/2020

Jordan called me when he was on his way and when he arrived, he came in and checked things out for me. He quoted me a price on the work and he knew exactly what needed to be done. He left and grabbed a few materials and was back in a flash. He fixed my water heater and my HVAC ductwork. He was very professional and did the work very efficiently. I am very impressed and pleased with the service tha...

Description of Work
Plumbing and HVAC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

07/27/2020

Perfect. Jared was quick, professional and did a really good job of cleaning up after the work was completed. I would recommend Jared to anyone looking for a plumber

Description of Work
Redirect plumbing for remodel

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/22/2020

Eric showed up right on time, wore a mask, and covered his shoes. Super polite and courteous! Went over the issue with me. Went out of his way to choose the best option. Turned out that what I thought would be a huge deal was just a simple fix! He went above and beyond any expectations that I had. I will be calling him for ALL of my plumbing/heating needs in the future! I could not be more pleased...

Description of Work
Main shut off valve repair.

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/17/2020

My tech was amazing answered all my questions and wasn't hesitant to help out in any way. Appreciate these guys so much!

Description of Work
clogged sink

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

07/10/2020

I was extremely impressed with My Buddy the Plumber! DAMON TALBERT was the plumber for my job, and now he is my plumber for life. He was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable, and took the time to do the job right. He replaced my water heater and pressure reducing valve, and brought things up to code. He even cleaned up my water softener lines as part of the job because he didn’t want his name ass...

Description of Work
Water Heater Install

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

We are a full service Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing repair company. Anything that can go wrong with your systems, our licensed and trained Technicians can fix. Make sure you ask about rebates!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available