Barlow Service Experts

Springville, UT 84663

New HVAC System

New HVAC System

HVAC Companies
Orderly installation—When the hook-up process requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll wear shoe booties to shield your carpet from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors shielded from debris during the process. High-quality service—Our specialists are NATE-certified. This shows they’ve gone through in-depth schooling to earn the most desirable technical certification in the business. Attention to the little things—We’ll complete an installation worksheet throughout the process to double-check each individual little thing is handled. We’ll also make sure everything is cooling appropriately and is up to local guidelines before we leave. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to operate your new thermostat and AC. Constant communication—We’ll tell you how the process is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.

Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving the Provo community for over 50 years. We offer a full range of services in heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and plumbing, including maintenance, repair, and installations. Our NATE-certified technicians have the knowledge and skills to service, repair and install all of the top brands of furnaces, air conditioners, air handlers, and indoor air quality and related equipment. We do it all – residential service and maintenance, commercial HVAC services, indoor air quality, and plumbing. Call Service Experts in Provo at 801-396-0637 now to schedule an HVAC repair service, routine maintenance or to request a free estimate....

4.2

4.4

HVAC Companies (37)water softeners (1)plumbers (1)movers (1)appliance repair (1)

09/02/2017

I had them come out twice, and I ended up not using them again because they weren't offering the Big Deal. They came to my rental property. Their billing was a little bit off. It took a couple of phone calls to get everything set up. I don't thing they were used to using Angie's List for whatever reason. I had to call in and get confirmation a couple of times for when the technicians came out, als...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for a buy one A/C precision tune-up, get a furnace tune-up free.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2016

We appreciate your business and thank you for this great review!

06/22/2015

The job went very well.  I was very pleased the unit could be repaired rather than replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner check-up and minor repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your business!

08/15/2014

The new ones we got have been wonderful and the people that come to check out were always really really good. So, we bought the appliance from them. They come in and they always wear shoe covers. They always come equipped with the types of filters so they won't have to leave and come back. They're very professional people. They know what they're doing. They called us and scheduled just about a wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Service Experts. We bought this home in 1996 and we actually replaced the furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's great to know how happy your are with the work we provided. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. We sincerely appreciate your post.

05/16/2013

Very responsive to concerns on where drywall would be cut, saved pieces for drywall contractor later.  Have had no issues with the quality of work.  Overall happy with the job done by Nate and his team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted to replace plumbing in entire house with Pex.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2009

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear of your satisfaction with Service Experts and appreciate your business!

01/25/2013

They've always done a wonderful job.  They go the extra mile - very thorough.  In a previous home that we had, they informed us there was water getting into the furnace.  They installed some duct work in the furnace and we never had a problem again.  Very accommodating, very nice to work with, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them for 15years for my Heating and Air Conditioning needs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2011

07/14/2012

I got multiple bids for this job because we had problems with our old system that were not resolved to our satisfaction. - Service Experts and the other companies all gave free estimates. - The technician from Service Experts who gave us a bid was the most knowlegable of the four different salespersons who gave bids.  Two other things impressed me: (1) I was informed that two service technicians w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old 2 ton central A/C system was removed and replaced with an entirely new 2 ton central A/C system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2012

06/11/2012

They were very professional and no complaints at all. We purchased two large high end furnaces. They were price very well. They are the company we used to service our furnaces as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought two furnaces.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2011

05/30/2012

Called five heating and A/C services for estimates.Service Experts was one of three that actually showed up for their scheduled appointment.The estimate was hand delivered three days later and explained in detail.The other two emailed their estimate.The estimate was very competitive.  Gave us three different options.Selected Service Experts and scheduled the work.They arrived on the scheduled day....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old swamp cooler.Installed new high efficiency swamp cooler.Installed new ducting to all rooms for swamp cooler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2012

10/17/2011

When I purchased my home, the prior owners had used them for years. So, their name and number was in the furnace room and on all the appliances down there. They talked to me and they highly recommended me to continue with them, which I did. They also do plumbing, but they are more expensive. So, I chose another company for plumbing. They are a HVAC company and they are all over the country. Brad r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the services of Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning for my heating and AC needs. They installed a new furnace for me in April. I am on a monthly maintenance contract with them. They come out and check the unit twice a year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2011

08/31/2011

They are very excellent. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that they were going to charge $50 to come out and do an estimate. I talked to them and they didn't end up charging that. I assume their prices are competitive with others. They were very responsive. I had been waiting 1 1/2 weeks for other companies and this guy came a day after I called. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning to replace a circuit plate in the furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2011

Residential & commercial air conditioning, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, heating, attic insulation, green solutions, HVAC installation & fireplace.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available