Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Missouri City, TX
There are 52 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Missouri City
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsFantastic. Working with Colony Roofing is very straitforward. They checked work each day. Installation crew was great. Worked each day until that day's work was sealed from rain. Cleaned up very well.
- Colony Roofing & ExteriorsI got four quotes to replace my roof and Colony wasn't the highest or the lowest, but I picked them because of their long history of quality work. They are BBB accredited and the team they sent out to replace my roof was both knowledgeable and efficient. They split up and each one knew their job and they got after it. Both Steve and his son stopped by during the day and provided updates on how things were going. I had to admire their dedication as they worked until 9PM and finished up by flashlight, but got the job done in one day. After my inspection the next day in the daylight I can tell they did a quality job. Very happy
- M & M Roofing Co IncGreat, the team showed up on time, found the problem and completed the repair quickly for a reasonable price.
- Floors For LivingHad my flooring done in the house, it was Much needed. Googled places that sold flooring and found a spot few minutes from the house. Ryan helped me out get the perfect floors to match color and design we wanted to go with, extremely knowledgeable when it comes to his product, easy guy to work with takes the time to make sure everything u need and want are to ur liking....been a month with the new floors installed and I'm loving it, next project is restrooms and will be going back to him to get that goin
- Floors For LivingBryan was a pleasure to work with; from the very 1st introductory call to the last follow up call after installation, always professional and courteous. Product selection was amazing and install was a breeze with no unexpected "surprises" that tend to come up in the home improvement industry. Very well done Floors for Living, in particular, Bryan
- Floors For LivingFloors For Living – T. Laborde To Whom It May Concern: This past year was a difficult one. Our house in Kingwood that was never supposed to flood, did. Five feet in five hours. The aftermath was terrible. Shady fly-by-night contractors were coming out of the wood-work. Finding quality at a fair price was extremely difficult. As someone who works in construction and is a certified inspector, and also one who has access to lots of skilled labor and referrals, I can honestly say that I had it much better than most. But, it was really a struggle having to watch, inspect, argue and reargue quality. The one exception in this entire experience was working with Josh Whaley at Floors-For-Living. They were fantastic. FYI, I secured four quotations from other companies. Some were much higher. Floors For Living gave a very fair price. Not the cheapest, but when you consider the value of their warranty and the quality of their installers (Jorge Rodriguez- very professional, honest and polite), the quality of their surface preparation and their superior leveling system, grouts and adhesives, it was a total winner! No, I’m not a family member and I’m not getting anything for writing this. I just feel that FFL earned it with their outstanding performance. Also, as a side note, I used to own rental properties and I’ve worked with and replaced about 10-15 floors over the past 30+ years. This company put the other to shame. We’ve got a few other non-floor items to complete, but when neighbors and friends visit our home, they way WOW! The decision to use the wood-grained plank ceramic was a great one. My wife is a decorator and she wanted wood and was resistant to ceramic. Now, she is a believer also. I hope this helps you make an informed decision. I’m really happy with mine. Incidentally, I met the owner and shared my feelings about the project. Very impressive guy with a great business model built on quality and repeat business. Experience the difference! T. Laborde Kingwood, T
- TURNER ENTERPRISESSteve and his two man crew were simply awesome. You name it, they did it exceeding all expectations. My only regret is that I could only give them 5 stars, they deserved many more. Quality work, courteous service, on time all the time, fantastic cleanup all at reasonable and competitive price. If you are looking for painter, hire these people. Thank you Steve for being the contractor everyone hopes to hire
- Couto Construction IncIt went great. Cesar Botelho was the project manager. He was fantastic. He made sure everything was done timely and highly professional. I would definitely recommend couto Construction for any Home Improvement project and I would request Cesar Botelho also. You can't go wrong and I know you will not be disappointed
- Advantage FencingAWESOME! First of all, I chose Advantage Fencing LLC because they gave me the best quote. Mr. Coleman showed up when he said he would, looked the job over and promptly gave me his quote. I had several questions that he answered to my satisfaction. He said he would have the crew out about midweek, they showed up on Tuesday, (even with pending bad weather), had a couple of hundred feet tore down and the new post set the same day. Showed up the next day (still bad weather) and when I came home from work they had completed all but 5ft of the fence which was quickly taken care of. I was floored by not only the fantastic progress but by how straight, level and beautiful the new fence looked. I was so impressed that I even asked Mr. Coleman to give me a quote on some other work I needed. I highly recommend that if you need a fence (or anything else) to give Advantage Fencing a call
- Distinguished DesignsThird time we’ve used Eric, owner of Distinguished Designs. Previous jobs were a laundry room remodel and the addition of a detached outdoor patio with roof. This time it was a beach house remodel in Galveston. We’ve found that Eric has very good attention detail, used highly skilled crews, and is very knowledgeable in all aspects of construction. Feeling comfortable with Eric’s abilities, what started as an “add another bathroom” job turned into a complete remodel. We are very happy with the end product and would not hesitate to use Eric again. Many of our neighbors have seen the finished remodel and requested Eric’s contact information. I highly recommend Eric
Contractors in Missouri City
- Business Description:Specializing in carpentry and cabinet making! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:He did good, He was responsive to my questions, He did it pretty fast. He did it well for a fair price and customer service was very good as well.Romain N.
- Business Description:Our business specializes in makes customer happy with what they want. We have 6 years in business for a good reason: Quality, responsibilities, good prices, communication and relationship with our costumers; Everything we build is one of a kind. We don’t sell Product, We don’t have a big showroom. We don’t try to “sell” you on anything specific. We just listen to your ideas, ask–and answer–a lot of questions, then try to help you make good decisions about what type of cabinets would work best..Recent Review:This was a terrible experience. I wanted a built in desk with drawers on the bottom and open shelves up top. Basic Summary: A 5 hour installation of the completed build ins turned into 4 DAYS of inconvenience, an incomplete project, and a crazy mess in my study (5 Days if you count their truck issues causing the initial day to be pushed back a day). The plan was for Alejandro to build and paint the cabinets/shelves at his shop and show up on a Monday to install. He stated that installation would take 3 hours total. He then communicated that he would need to do some of the painting upon installation for the shelves on top. He assured me installation would be "3 to 5 hours with the paint". For starters, when he arrived 2 hours late (!!) on the first day, none of the cabinets were painted and none of the open shelves were built. A very specific part of the design I wanted wasn't done. I wanted to have file sized drawers and the drawers that he build were too short. When I pointed that out, he said he could fix it no problem. Unfortunately, he just made bigger drawers that were still not deep enough and made bigger holes in the base where the drawers aren't able to line up properly. Showing up over an hour late both days, Day 2-3 consisted of finishing the installation and they started caulking and "prepping" for paint. This consisted of making extremely sloppy holes for the computer wires, drilling and re-drilling holes when he missed the mark and sanding some surfaces. The caulking was on some edges but not all, and nothing was consistent. Then before finishing all of the "prep" work, they started throwing some paint on the cabinets. I asked him to ensure that the floor would be covered to avoid paint splatters, which he said of course. He then left for the day and said he would be back to finish paint and complete the job the next day. DAY 4, when he arrived, I told him that all of the edges needed to be caulked, not just some, before they proceeded with paint. He said of course. Again, he failed to cover the floor to protect it from paint splatter and said he had a cleaning solution to clean the floor and I wouldn't notice. He then began caulking as I had asked, and his buddy began painting. When it was time for them to leave, I noticed a huge ring and uneven paint on the desk top where they had set the paint can on top of the wet paint. The buddy said, "Yeah that's my bad. I was closing the can and set it on top." That was my last straw, the absolute lack of courtesy, professionalism, care, and attention to detail was lacking at every turn. Once we finally got them out of the house and looked at the whole thing, it was so disappointing. Both my husband and I were working during this entire WEEK so we weren't watching their every move. In the end, the paint was horrible, blotchy, and uneven, with little attention to detail with edges not being painted all the way. The edge was incomplete with gapping holes. My walls were scuffed and had paint all over because the paint tape on the edge was rushed and not done properly. My tile floor has paint splatter all over it. My husband had to balance and figure out how to fix the drawers because they were crooked. And last but not least, we have had to sand, install edging and repaint the entire thing to make it actually complete and usable. The entire time, Alejandro seemed nice enough; however, he made excuses about their lack of competence, incompleteness, and lack of timeliness. He ignored my requests from start to finish and cost us a lot of wasted time, money, and effort. The project was a complete disappointment. I had originally hired him because they had absolutely stellar reviews and pricing was reasonable. Unfortunately, I hope that my review helps someone avoid the horrible experience we had to ensureKatherine M.
- Business Description:"We take the stress out of Foundation Repair". Hy Tech Foundations, Inc. is a local family owned business for over 30 years. We provide foundation repair solutions for all types of foundation Structures residential and commercial. Whether your foundation is a concrete slab, Pier & Beam, or Block and Base, Hy-Tech Foundation Repair has the solution for you. We also provide tunneling services for those hard to access plumbing repairs. Please contact our office for a free evaluation and estimateRecent Review:Excellent. They kept me updated on things. They cleaned up really good at the end of each day.Dejka A.
- Business Description:Frontier Services Group specializes in commercial and residential fire, smoke, water, storm, and mold restoration throughout the greater Houston, Texas area. Water, smoke and fire damage not only destroys residential and commercial property, it can also be a very stressful and daunting occurrence. Finding the right damage restoration company that will help guide you through the entire process is crucial. With over 20 years of experience, Frontier Services Group has become one of Houston’s t..Recent Review:First, the water specialists (Bionics) came out promptly, and after 10 days of demolition and drying the kitchen ($4800), we got 5 different quotes on repair of the loss. Frontier Services provided one of those quotes. 1. Scott Clarke provided an estimate based on business guidelines, and submitted them to our insurance company, USAA, because he had worked as an estimator in the past for this company. He knew exactly what to do. Estimate for repair was initially under $12,000, which was in my bank account within 1 day. Following reanalysis, all of the tile and countertop needed replacement because exact tile and countertop was not available (more than 25 years old), this eventually grew to $38,000, all of which was paid by insurance. We decided to upgrade. 2. Get Raoul for cabinetry. He is an expert for over 20 years in this business. Exacting, and flawless in construction. Matched existing cabinets perfectly. 3. Rudy Lopez is one of the nicest guys, who manages foremen in Frontier Services. He kept things in line, came out whenever there was a problem, and monitored all repairs throughout the entire process. He was a meticulous guide throughout, and was a painter for many years before his current job. He knew when the painting was not right, and was responsible for change estimates during the construction. We also had some construction and painting of cabinets in our den at the same time, which was an additional expense, but we were advised about all of this in advance and chose these upgrades. 3. Alex was the very personable foreman who ran the entire operation. Service is his middle name. He was here almost every day, especially when the project began, and he reviewed the work with us, always checking into details. No job goes perfectly, and Alex was always willing to go an extra step to "fix" what had to be done. He also has a lot of experience in construction, especially tile and granite work. He helped us pick out granite, which we love, and the backsplash. He was never short with us, and always helpful. 4. Melissa Idarraga was the head painter. She was incredible. She and her team knew what was needed, and "the girls" are at the top of our list of favorites. Of all the work, it became clear that having a great paint job ties down the rest of the materials, and stabilizes the entire process. Following this, she is doing other painting for us; she is our "go-to" from now on. 5. All of the rest of Alex's team were professional: the granite installation is amazing, requiring 3 slabs, the new undercounter sink perfect. Special comment is due to one of the men who replaced floor tile that was damaged during removal of the sink; I still had some of the old tile in my garage, and he was able to replace that tile with expert technique. Key to the outcome was communication: we were able to find We are very happy with the outcome. We have a large kitchen, that looks even larger with the new updated appearance, and are so glad that we chose Frontier. The total was about $65,000 from start to finish, including what insurance paid, but our new kitchen adds so much to the value of our home, and we get to use itFredrick H.
- Business Description:"HOUSTON, WE HAVE YOUR HANDYMAN!" On Angie's List since 2004 and winner of SUPER SERVICE AWARD for 12 Years in a row! Family owned and Operated by Gary and Lorena Frith. We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer satisfaction possible by providing a smooth, favorable and overall positive experience every time. All our free estimates are labor only... material is not included so you will never be over charged and know exactly what was purchased. Through our commitment..Recent Review:Had an incorrectly installed door (and dog door) that needed to be replaced. Gary came out promptly and provided an estimate. On the day of the replacement, Gary was prompt, and kept me in the loop every step of the way, and addressed all of my concerns. I also had a small ad-hoc request that wasn't door related that was completed for a reasonable price. The work performed was outstanding and I'm very pleased. Wouldn't hesitate to use him againWes F.
- Business Description:I have 39 years experience in woodworking, remodeling. I am the person that will be doing the work on your job. I specialize in doing cabinet makeovers.I do anything and everything that has anything to do with woodworking, carpentry and painting From matching cabinets to replacing rotted wood on your homes exterior. Call me for a job done right the first time, if someone messes something up and cannot complete your job I'm your guy! Call me today to schedule an estimate on your next projectRecent Review:Wonderful, professional crew. Much attention to detail. Highly recommended.Diana D.
- Business Description:At Texas Engineered Roofing, we offer excellent customer service with an emphasis on workmanship using quality products. The roof is one of the most important components of your house or business. It protects everything inside from the harshest weather elements. If you think your roof was damaged from a storm-related event, contact the professionals at Texas Engineered Roofing to help assist you through the insurance claim process. Our team of trained specialists offer a FREE roof assessment..Recent Review:They did everything they said They clean up Did an excellent job I highly recommend them to anytonejohn M.
- Business Description:Residential Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Major Remodeling, Additions. A+ BBB, Family Business working with Texas Families. We Let our YES mean YES and our NO mean NO. Proven Experience in adding value to projects, and not just costRecent Review:Went well they took of everything I ask them to do, Above and beyond standards, BJ and his crew provided great customer service. I will recommend them again.Michael S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated home improvement business servicing Houston and the surrounding area. With over 20 years of experience in home improvement and construction, we pride ourselves in always providing the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship. Our customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and our owner is present for all projects from design to execution. Our services include: Remodeling of Kitchen & Bathrooms, General Remodeling, Interior & Exterior Painting, Co..Recent Review:Fantastic job, he built out the wall, put in a pocket door, did a fantastic job painting my bedroom, installed shades. So nice and great communication....left my house immaculate! In the process of working with him againcolleen K.
- Business Description:We at Mars Roofing have decades of experience in the Houston roofing industry. Since the beginning our number one goal has been to provide quality workmanship with exceptional customer service. Through our endless commitment and devotion to our clients we have risen to the top of the Houston roofing industry and have become widely known as the premiere contractor for commercial and residential applications. With so many roofing companies out there it can sometimes be difficult to find one you..Recent Review:Mars replaced our roof in 2016 and they did a great job at a fair price and cleaned up the entire work site thoroughly. What impressed us the most is the service a few years later ... In 2020 we had a tree limb fall on part of our roof which did minor damage. We called Mars to help us and they sent someone out the next day to replace a couple of shingles and the damaged flashing. I would not hesitate to use Mars again or recommend them to someone elseAndrew M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Sugar Land
- West University Place
- Brookside Village
- South Houston
general contractors in Missouri City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1516 Construction17700 Highway 3
- 1st Capital Contractors21484 Kingdom Edge Dr
- 1st Responders Construction8514 Vogue Lane
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 24HR Painting15106 Sun Glaze Ct
- 3 Sons Paint & Sheetrock Rapair20706 May Showers Cir
- 3D Remodeling11735 Lima Dr
- 4 D Construction25498 Macedonia Road
- 4 Your Kingdom Remodeling & Construction300 Woerner Rd 1029
- 1516 Construction
- A & A Custom Homes13611 Lake Ridge Dr
- A ONE MAN PAINTING TEAM7922 FALL GLEN DR
- A Plus Home Remodeling1000 Farrah Ln
- A QUALITY PLUS CONSTRUCTION1921 Spring Cypress Road
- A to Z Handyman Services3018 Brea Crest
- A&L General Contractors, LLC11569 Hwy 6 PMB Box 135
Sugar Land, Texas
- A-1 Preferred Contractors1415 Cattle Dr.
- A.P. Contractors11671 Rosewood Forest Ct
- AAA Handyman Plus6923 Alabama Ste 100
- AAA Kitchens, Baths & More Inc.3015 Greenridge Dr. 72
- AAA Masonry & Home Remodeling40 Blue Lake Dr
- AAA Painting Plumbing and Construction815 Kost
- AAC Roofing & C. S.6711 Marisol Drive
- ABS Improvements Inc2008 Fm 2104
- Acam Designs.2166 Deerhurst Ln
- Accent Construction Services Inc12119 Hollister St Ste A
- Accent Outdoors23206 Interstate 45 N.
- Accent Windows3305 Preston Ave
- Ace Fencing and Painting14138 Brownsville St
- Ace Painting & Remodeling3703 Houston Lake Dr
- ACOATA PAINT & REMODELING10430 HEMWICK DR
- Act Enterprises Inc1203 Half Moon Dr
- Acute Angle Painting915 Twin Falls Rd
- Advantage Fencing415 E. 43rd Street
- AES Services3318 Cannon Pass ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- Affordable Home Improvements17619 Quiet Loch Ln
- AIM BLINDS & SHUTTERS2641 ROY RD
- Al's Carpentry & More22318 Merabrook Dr.
- ALFRED'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATION5419 B Clarewood Dr.
- All American Construction505 Pine Cluster Court
- All Construction Solutions4214 Tasselwood Lane
- ALL TYPE ROOFING INCPO BOX 60896
- All-Star Sheds6633 Gulf Freeway
- All-Tex Home Improvement Services1431 Walnut Ln
- Allan Walter HomesPO Box 131636
- Alpha & Omega Services20426 Drakewood Dr
- AMAZING BUILDINGS206 N Watson Ave
- AMC Remodeling922 Crabapple Way
- AmCenCo Inc, Construction & RoofingPO Box 2262
- American Construction Unlimited1819 Cedarwood Ct
Sugar Land, Texas
- American Legacy Services4730 Bryant Ridge Rd
- AMF Total Restoration9407 deanwood st.
- AmPro Construction Services, Inc.19901 Southwest Freeway
Sugar Land, Texas
- Angel's General Construction12630 Fawncrest Dr,
- Ant's Maintenance7007 Belgold Ste A
- Apogee Construction Services LLC7414 Tours St
- Apollo Custom Metals11536 Riverview
- Araiza Stone1610 Forest Trace Dr
Sugar Land, Texas
- ARDC8630 Dawnridge Dr
- Arguera's Paint5500 El Camino del Rey St
- Art C. Remodeling16822 Tranquil Drive
Sugar Land, Texas
- Arturo & Carlos Painting6330 Barton Hollow Ln
- Aspen Construction & Design Inc.9119 Highway Six Suite 230 #253
Missouri City, Texas
- Astoncurves4814 Rusk Street
- Augusta Construction Solutions, Inc.13318 Via Pinetta
- Avarys Construction14734 Country Rose Lane
- Avila's Hardwood Floor Inc17815 Laurelton Dr
- A & A Custom Homes
- B & C Plumbing22780 Cypresswood Dr
- B&B Remodeling Services
- B.V. Elegant Wood Concepts11733 Logan Ridge Dr
- Baliene Services691 County Rd 941
- Balleza Roofing & Construction11022 Tower Oaks Blvd
- Bauernhof Services and Innovations12710 Dermott Dr
- Bear Creek Contracting15719 Sandy Hill Dr
- Beazer10110 West Sam Pkwy Ste A 100
- Beinert Roofing & Restoration LLC6115 Fm 762 Rd Ste 1400
- Bekmode710 Herman Street
- Best Concepts and Price Inc.22820 IH 45 7K
- Best Crew Roofing12426 Nicholson Rd
- Better Choice Construction3903 reefton ln
Missouri City, Texas
- Bevin Construction Company10915 Olympia Drive
- Big D Services Plumbing and Remodeling902 Spring Heights Dr
- Big G Drywall5439 Greenhill Forest Dr
- Birdsong Construction1811 Oakbrook Cir
- Bledsoe Remodeling & Construction14027 Memorial Dr., #238
- BMV Construction22718 Castleton Creek Ct
- Bobs Handyman2901 Helena Ave #511
- Boudreaux's Remodeling411 Kernohan St.
- Boyd Construction Co3119 watercastle Ct
League City, Texas
- Braz Construction2511 Edgedale Dr
Missouri City, Texas
- Bridges Construction14910 Stuebner Airline
- Bright Complete Remodeling3300 Spencer hwy O3
- Brothers Contracting607 County Rd. 4021
- BROWN CONSTRUCTION4118 Grand Blvd.
- Bruce Banhagel2006 Beckman Drive
- Bruno Concrete5839 Greencraig Dr
- Brushstrokes Painting & Remodeling17424 W GRAND PKWY # 254
Sugar Land, Texas
- BTZ Contractors, LLC535 E Fernhurst Dr
- Buccaneer Construction2211B Anders Ln
- BuildTechz1795 N Fry Road 262
- Bulldog Builders & Contractors LLC5202 Spruce St
- B & C Plumbing