Cleaning and repairing a crawl space is a big task with many potential hazards. Find out how much it costs to bring in a remediation to make your home safer.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Corpus Christi, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Basement Waterproofers in Corpus Christi
- Business Description:Foundation Support Specialists offers foundation repair services for both slab and pier & beam foundation types. We also offer extensive concrete repair, waterproofing, encapsulation, and drainage options. We offer a wide variety of financing options and stand behind our services with a variety of warranties. FSS is committed to its customersRecent Review:2 different crews performed the job. Ignacio and his crew performed the pier and beam job. The work was done in a timely manner, all the crew worked very hard each day they were on the job. Ignacio went above and beyond while having to deal with rain and plumbing leaks (yes, Ignacio fixed the leaks). Robert and his crew worked on the porch slab. They were all professional and kept us informed during the various stages of the job. We also had our sidewalk repaired, thank you Josh. We would highly recommend Foundation Support Specialists. We are very satisfied with their work and all their staff. They also cleaned up the job site and removed all debrisDiana C.
- Business Description:We are residential and commercial contractors. From custom homes to office buildings and restaurants, we can handle it. We also offer cable and network infrastructure.Recent Review:Everyone was great to work with. They became like family. Any issues or changes that came up were easily worked out. The crew is amazing, very friendly and easy to be around. We had previously used their services to convert a large Tuff Shed with loft into a "tinyhouse" backyard office/studio as well, which turned out amazing. We also had them install central heat and air as well as new roofing. They even did the internet wiring. We are planning our next project, kitchen remodel, and will only use these guysJulia N.
- Business Description:PHL Foundation Repair was started by a regular guy, Pete Flores, who has more than 18 years of experience with pier and beam foundation repairs. Over the years, we’ve gained all kinds of different customers, including homeowners, contractors, building owners, and more. We have a reputation for honesty and dedication in the great state of TexasRecent Review:About a year and a half ago, my wife and I bought a pier-and-bean house and did some renovation work before moving in. Unfortunately, after spending some time in the house with our stuff, we realized the parts of the house were shifting and sinking -- the clay soil in the area where we live is notorious for regular movement. We were connected with Pete Flores from PHL Foundation Repair to complete the work, and we couldn't have been more satisfied with the outcome. Pete responded to our initial phone call right away, and he promptly came out and described a plan to add more piers and beam to the existing foundation to remedy the problems we were having. He outlined the costs and put together a drawing to detail the work, and he was also eager to go under the house, show me face-to-face exactly what the problems were, and discuss possible plans to remedy them. He arrived as planned and on time with a crew of no fewer than 8 to stop the bowing in two areas of the house. He was there every day of the job and always listened to and answered every question we had (and we had many!). As the job progressed, my wife and I soon realized we needed a solution much more comprehensive than we originally planned. This conclusion wasn't reached by Pete trying to sell me on a new foundation, but rather it came from careful thought and a weighing of several different options he gave after my wife and I had asked him a number of questions about other issues we had noticed with the foundation. What was originally planned for a 2-3 week project ended up expanding to about 8 weeks and became the full foundation repair that we really needed. In the end we had about 65 concrete piers poured (he was able to re-use about 15 to save us money) and we installed about 15 piers to go underneath concrete walls/slabs (did I mention we have a Frankenstein foundation?). We also added 100+ feet of beam, countless support boards to strengthen the existing floor joists, and more bolts and nails that any one person can count. Also, we completed a full leveling of the house; it badly needed it after bending all around over the past 75+ years! There were 8-10 men under the house each day for full days of work during the timeframe Pete discussed, and Pete himself was on-site nearly every single day (and had his #2 in charge there daily) under and inside the house. He also was present for the actually lifting of the house, and he made sure to keep the process minimally aggressive in an effort to limit damage from the process (we had minimal cracking of sheetrock and some separation of baseboards from the floor; to be expected when raising the house 5+ inches in some parts!). After the process was done, he also repaired our stucco skirting (which now looks professionally done) and added some air vents. Throughout the entire process, Pete and his team were conscientious, transparent, and highly responsive. He knowledgably answered every single call and text (morning, night, and weekend), and he would contact me on the very occasional days during that time when his team couldn't come out to work because of pouring rain that prevented piers from being poured or jacking from taking place. He also took off his shoes, without being asked, every single time he came into the house. This kind of thoughtfulness made it easy to leave him in charge while my wife and I were at work for the day. We came home, Pete was still there working, and he sought us out to share about anything that came up along the way and his plans to address those matters. Pete is hands down the GO-TO foundation guy in town, the real deal, and we wouldn't trust anyone else other than him for all things foundation. He knows what to do, can execute effectively, stands by his work, cares for his customers, and wants his solution to be the final one for foundation repairs. His reputation as THE in-town foundation fixer precedes him. This is the guy to go to, and his team is the team to use. In fact, later on when I noticed an earthy smell in the crawl space below the house (it's unfinished and can get a little humid) and considered encapsulating it, Pete came right over, talked things through with me, helped identify a much better solution (and kept us from making a costly mistake!), and came up with a solid plan to improve air flow under the house as well as address our exterior drainage difficulties as well. Clearly I'm gushing, but you would too if you wanted to spread the good word about a top home pro in the greater San Antonio areaChris H.
- Business Description:Benning Engineering is a Texas State licensed engineering services company providing windstorm inspection services. We are Texas Department of Insurance (TDI) certified to perform inspections and certification for ongoing construction as well as certified by the Texas Windstorm Insurance Agency (TWIA) to perform post-construction checks. Benning Engineering can also provide design services for windstorm resistant construction. Please see our list of fees and services for specific informati..
- Business Description:Baird Foundation Repair has been family-owned and operated since it was founded in the early 1960s by William Baird. They have been serving South Texas for 50 years with the motto, "Doing things right - a family tradition." Baird specializes in residential and commercial foundation repair, crawl space repair and concrete lifting and leveling. It leads the industry in innovation, expertise, and customer service. In addition to offering more than 20 uniquely patented products, the team is one o..Recent Review:Everyone was super. Bailey made sure I understood the entire process. John and his crew were terrific. The first day he introduced everyone to me. That was just a little thing, but I really appreciated it They arrived on time every day and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. One thing that was very important to me was they were really careful about closing the gate to the back yard--very important for a dog owner. Diego made himself available for my calls and questions. Everyone made a stressful repair go as smoothly as possible. I'm very pleased that I used BairdLaura T.
- Business Description:Total Surface Concepts (TSC)--- Specializes in the application of all types of epoxy flooring systems, steel and concrete restoration,decorative concrete, concrete resurfacing and all other types of standard flooring application. We expanded our expertise with the addition of painting,staining and clear top coats. TSC is a family owned and operated business with over 25 yrs in the flooring industry! Our business philosophy is to "Do it right the first time" This culture can be found throughou..Recent Review:I truly felt that a thicker epoxy coating should of been applied on the first day securing a better adhesion to floor thus, a more likelihood of a longer life span for Epoxy flooring. As well, more color flakes should of been applied to floors creating a more rougher floor texture. Another learning process is to ensure the contractor bring some sort of material of a min. 10' x 10' matting area to be used as a work area for mixing epoxy components. Thus, not spilling epoxy resins and leaving stains on driveway. Another issue that I have noticed is that the patio area flooring seems to gotten some yellowish stains in sealer plus, I noticed that when the floor gets wet from the rain the floor turns a white color, but clears up after drying. Overall I feel that this was a good idea for my home and I do recommend this organization for future flooring projects, but at a more reasonable priceLeroy O.
- Business Description:Call For quick fast efficient service
- Business Description:Grace and Charm Renovations is your Coastal Bend Renovation Specialist. No job is too big or small. Please call today for a free estimate.
- Business Description:2-3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE SUBJECT TO MILEAGE. EMERGENCY SERVICE CHARGE $150- $300.Recent Review:Showed up on time and completed work in a little over one day. Had all the tools and material with him and did a very good job of saving as much of the old skirting as possible to keep the final costs down. Cleaned up the site and removed all debris from the site. Did a good job of fitting the landscaping logs together and securing them around the base of the trailer. Very professional-looking finished product. <br /Larry P.
- Business Description:The Pro-Lift foundation repair system is customizable to fit individual building needs and is backed by a lifetime transferable warranty.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Crawl space encapsulation can reduce your energy consumption and prevent a wealth of costly issues, but is it necessary? Depends on what’s hiding under your home.
Whether you live in a flood-prone area or are someone who likes to have a plan, this checklist can help you get your home and community ready for a water-related emergency.
Find waterproofing contractors in
waterproofing contractors in Corpus Christi
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Repair10192 I-10 E
- Advanced Foundation Repair
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elite Contractors Group5722 Winton St
- Elite Contractors Group
- Foundation Support Specialists4719 Broom St
San Antonio, Texas
- Foundation Support Specialists
- Morlan Contracting5233 IH-37 Suite A9
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Morlan Contracting
- Straightline Construction3206 crestwater
Corpus Christi, Texas
- Straightline Construction
- TOTAL SURFACE CONCEPTS911 Commerce St
- TOTAL SURFACE CONCEPTS