When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Cedar Park, TX
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Cedar Park
- Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc.Excellent!! Great communication, timely work, highly professional work and great follow-up. Our pool was completely damaged by the storm and the patio also needed a refresh. Jodi and her team delivered! We now have our family oasis back with all the added upgrades, thanks to their excellent work. The quality of the work is commendable! Jamie is quite gifted! She has the vision and the attention to details all wrapped up into one, which led to a remarkable outcome. I didn’t imagine things would turn out as beautiful as they did. I am a stickler for details and she and her team exceeded my expectations! Thanks, Morningstar Landscaping and Construction!
- Josue Miranda, RPLSIt was excellent service, delivered on time. Josue is very professional and has full knowledge of Land Surveying and he knows what the client needs. I recommend it 100%
- Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc.Flawless delivery with continuous improvement and honest answer that reflect on her overall kindness as a person. Its not just landscaping its like soulscaping she builds a garden around you and harmony with crazy texas climate.
- Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc.Jodi did more in one day then most do in one week. Her knowledge of trees and plants was amazing and my mom is very difficult to please. He ability to identify how to maintain the trees and plants my mom worked so hard to plant years ago made such a difference a difference to my mom - now 88. I'm so grateful we know have a horticulture expert and new friend
- Morningstar Landscaping & Construction Inc.Morningstar is AMAZING. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Jodi and her guys. She came out to bid the project on a Friday, and we started work on a Monday. (We lucked out as she had a 2-week opening - I hear this never happens!) She was at the stoneyard on Sunday afternoon sending me photos of different stone to see which we preferred. They had it delivered and Martin and the guys started working immediately. The job site was ALWAYS clean (I have a 2 year old who plays out back, so this was important). They built the most beautiful stone wall I've ever seen. :) The amount of rebar they used to support the wall was incredible. We originally didn't want columns (because we were watching our costs) but Martin wasn't comfortable with the stability of the wall without columns, so they went ahead and put them in. Jodi only charged us a SMALL amount for additional stone and did not add any labor fees into the final bill. When they'd finished the stone, she brought in the wrought iron guys to finish out the job. They were prompt, also very clean, and finished up quickly. My husband is EXTREMELY picky and during the final walk of the project he pointed out very minor scratches and dings to the iron that most of us would never notice. Her guys didn't blink an eye at the request for touch ups. They did every last request that day. Jodi is also a master with plants, trees and grass. She had her guys add dirt to our beds (at no additional cost) because they looked a little low. She also had them mulch the beds at the end of the project just to give it a final face-lift (at no additional cost). A sprinkler was broken during the fence install (these things happen), and Jodi had a guy out to fix it three days later. We were out of town during that time so she personally came and watered our yard with the hose since we couldn't run the sprinklers. Can you say service?!?! I can't say it enough - she's amazing!!! We were thrilled with the final outcome and honestly every step of the project. She's always in contact with you, her team is awesome, and their work is beautiful. You can't go wrong with Morningstar!!
- COMMERCIAL ENGINEERING & LAND SURVEYINGI would definitely recommend calling Todd at Commercial Engineering and Land Surveying. I had called other companies in the past and got little response and zero follow through. Todd responded to my inquiry quickly and his price was very competitive. We setup a time for him to come get the elevation of my home for an elevation certificate. He arrived a few minutes early and started setting up outside. He explained what he was going to do, answered the questions I had in ways that a non-engineer could comprehend, then he did his thing. He was done in less than an hour. The elevation certificate was provided same day. I had a question so I sent Todd an email on Saturday evening, expecting a response on Monday. He responded first thing Sunday morning. I have zero complaints and would absolutely recommend using Todd at Commercial Engineering and Land Surveying for any elevation certificate or surveying needs
- B &G Surveying IncProfessional, punctual, and price was on point for the services requested. They quoted $1000 to survey a 5 acre lot we are planning to buy. Survey was done and hardcopies in hand two days later.
- Diamond SurveyingIn less than a week, Shane came out and performed the survey that I needed before building a new fence on my property. He was prompt, courteous and professional, and he answered all my questions.
- ALL STAR LAND SURVEYINGTHEY SHOWED UP PRECISELY AS PROMISED. PERFORMED THE SURVEY PROFESSIONALLY AND UPDATED CHANGES MADE TO THE PROPERTY SINCE THE ORIGINAL SURVEY. WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. I WILL USE THEM AGAIN IF THE NEED ARRISES. AND I WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WANTING EXCELLENT WORK.
- Exacta Texas SurveyorsI had a need for a new survey of my home property as a requirement for a loan refinance. I had reached out to several local companies, based on Angie's List entries. I had received a phone response from another company and engaged them to do the work. Exacta responded by e-mail a little bit later, just after my phone call. Given the price (very competitive - $375 + tax) and the time frame they stated they could do the work, I would have gone with Exacta instead. That being said, they were very courteous and professional about the matter, which fit what a previous review had stated. Although Exacta did not actually perform the service, I have no doubt it would have been well done and will seek them out first in any future surveying needs. My ratings are based on just the interactions I had with them in searching for a provider of services and how they responded to my initial request for pricing and availability. The price, responsiveness with a quote, and professionalism of the interaction were all excellent. I wish I could have had a chance to respond to the other two rating subjects
Land Surveyors in Cedar Park
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services for mortgage and real estate transactions. Boundary surveys and Plot Plans. Fast, accurate, complete and easy to work with. Over 20 years of professional experience. Other surveying solutions and services available; ALTA/NSPS Land Title Survey, Topographic survey, tree survey, elevation certificates, Exhibit and Metes & Bounds descriptions for easements and other legal instruments, and construction staking for fences and general construction.Recent Review:I was very happy with the service. Normally, it takes 5-15 business days but this one was done very quickly even though the property was a difficult one.Michell S.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Red Beard Excavators was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Red Beard Excavators Corp stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best serviceRecent Review:Nick and the gang at Red Beard far exceeded my expectations for this project!! The went above and beyond to ensure everything was done as described during the initial estimate meeting and then went above and beyond in several areas. They were easy to work with and treated my yard as if it was their own. I would not only highly recommend them for others, I am already putting together a list for another project and can't wait to have them back out.Lance W.
- Business Description:With thousands of satisfied customers, Austin Drainage and Landscape Development is one of the oldest Austin area companies specializing in commercial and residential drainage systems and corrections and performing retaining wall and concrete construction. Austin Drainage and Landscape Development has expanded services which includes residential and commercial landscaping, hardscaping and irrigation. We are dedicated to professionalism, reliability and are ready to serve youRecent Review:Insanely expensive. Did not even respondRoderick V.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated since 1949.Recent Review:They did a great job. They can also do other stuffs but for now they only did plumbing for me.William F H.
- Business Description:Established in 1989, the company concentrates primarily on Title Surveys, Residential and Commercial Building and Land Projects as well as Elevation Certificates in the Central Texas Region. We are locally owned / operated and are proud to be one of the most well respected and experienced companies in the region. With our highly trained staff, advanced technology and years of experience, we are able to produce a quality product in a very short time frame at a very competitive cost. We are pro..Recent Review:No one called after I left phone number and emailJack P.
- Business Description:Land Surveyors. Residential & Commercial. Licensed. Elevation Certificates Surveys start at 350$ for a 3-4 turn. Additional phone number - (866) 718-1916, (512) 201-7694. Additional address - 7416 Canal Dr, Lake Worth, FL 334671. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:No one contacted me after my initial emailJack P.
- Business Description:Employees 1, su-contracting 1, 30 days after delivery of final survey.
- Business Description:Eagle Eye Construction Layout is locally owned and operated by Brian Wyatt and Robert Cusick. Combined we bring over 30 years of experience in all fields of land surveying providing accuracy and intelligence you can trust and rely on. As veteran field engineers we are dedicated to using precise measurement, leaving little margin for error, and getting the job done right the first time
- Business Description:C & S Land Surveying has over 50 years of land surveying experience. We utilize the lastest EDM equipment and AutoCAD to perform all our surveys. Each project will be individually handled by the RPLS.
- Business Description:Owner Operated Sole Proprietor Uses Subs Costs determined by the Job Travel Charges may Apply May Contact Through Email Additional DBA - Stinson Property Group.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Round Rock
- Point Venture
- Lago Vista
- West Lake Hills
- Liberty Hill
- Bee Cave
- The Hills
- Sunset Valley
- Dripping Springs
- Horseshoe Bay
land surveyors in Cedar Park
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- I 3 Productions129 Coers Dr Apt #3
San Marcos, Texas
- I 3 Productions
- John Davis Consulting1503 Bridgeway Dr # A
- John Davis Consulting
- NWS Construction LLC3808 Manorwood Road
- NWS Construction LLC
- Paramount Projects L.L.C.PO Box 3277
Cedar Park, Texas
- Paramount Projects L.L.C.