Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Springfield, TN
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Springfield
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCWe strongly recommend Weatherford and Associates! Finding a surveyor at a reasonable price to come out within a reasonable time frame was a surprisingly difficult task. Paul Weatherford exceeded our expectations on both counts. They were fast, responsive, professional, and at a fair rate. We were impressed with Paul's knowledge of the area and would definitely hire them again read less
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCThe guys were friendly and they came to my place to provide the service within a week of me calling. They found the old markers and put a few new ones in. Got the job done!
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCGreat, they can next day after I had been stood up by another company. They took care of the job just in time for my contractor to start the fence. I highly recommend them for any surveying job.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin’s service was excellent. He was very prompt in answering my initial inquiry and scheduling a time to perform the survey. He completed recovering the corner pins of my property and marking each one in about 45 minutes then took time to show me where they were.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesIt went great he was prompt and detailed. Helped us out and was very professional. Would recommend him 10x.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCPaul and his team were professional, honest and thorough in their work. To ensure accuracy he sent his team out for a second time to check their measurements. Paul was always responsive to calls and emails. I highly recommend his services.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin was knowledgeable, professional and really cares about what he does i will use him again and will recommend him to my friends.
- WEATHERFORD AND ASSOCIATES LLCVery well. Mr. Weatherford was very professional and provided excellent service. My property had not been surveyed since the original one (1951) and several of the posts/markers were underneath huge trees that lined the property. He took the time to get as accurate a survey as he could considering these limitations read less
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesGreat! Rearranged his schedule to get me in after we had a little bit of a communication misunderstanding. Very accommodating and professional.
- Edmonson Surveying ServicesKevin was very polite and knowledgeable when I called him. Kevin listened to what I needed done. He researched and got right back to me with a price and a time. He came out and answered every question we had while he was working. He even took a phone call from me on Saturday over one last question I had. I wish every experience could be like this one. He wasn't the first person I called. I had an appointment with another surveyor that never showed up. I will use Kevin for any other surveys in the future and would recommend him to anyone that needs this service. No need to call around. He is reasonably priced and prompt. A+++++ read less
Land Surveyors in Springfield
- Business Description:We are a Full service Land Surveying Firm supplying Middle Tennessee with over 35 years Experience in the Field of Land Surveying and Field Engineering.
- Business Description:Registered Professional Land Surveyor with 32 years experience. Registered in Tennessee (1986) and Kentucky (1990).Recent Review:Kevin’s service was excellent. He was very prompt in answering my initial inquiry and scheduling a time to perform the survey. He completed recovering the corner pins of my property and marking each one in about 45 minutes then took time to show me where they were read lessElizabeth T.
- Business Description:The Office of Joel Tomlin, III, LLC. is a Landscape Architecture, Surveying, Land Planning, and General Landscape Contracting company. We provide design/build services to residential, commercial and institutional clients in the Middle Tennessee area. read lessRecent Review:They were good. They were quick. They didn’t take very long to do, maybe a day to do the entire thing. It looks real good. I enjoyed it. It was expensive, but they did a good job. They were in my backyard for a week. I would certainly use their services again read lessGray Y.
- Business Description:Over 20 years of professional surveying and design experience in the Tennessee and Kentucky Area.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL DBA NAME: ALLEY & ASSOCIATES
- Business Description:Serving customers large and small throughout the middle Tennessee area. Boundary surveys, farm surveys, construction layout and subdivision staking, flood certificates and LOMA letters are some of the services offered read less
- Business Description:Above All Events & Aerial Imagery offers innovative technology to capture your moments. Businesses and individuals looking to enhance a project or event with our Drone Services and Mirror Me Photo Booth have come to the right place. Our Drone Services include Aerial Video and Photography for Live Events, Holidays, Mapping, Advertising, Real Estate, and more. Our Mirror Me Photo Booth is a full-length mirror with a sleek design and user-friendly interface, communicating with guests through a t.. read less
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land SurveyingRecent Review:They came out within a couple days to start initial process, but they couldn't find one of the markers so it took a little longer, but that was ok. Guys were very nice and efficient! Price was good, would most definitely use again if ever needed! read lessSandra B.
- Business Description:I am a licensed land surveyor in the states of Alabama, Kentucky and Tennessee, with over 15 years of experience. I am commited to providing my clients with surveying services in a cost and time efficient manner read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Cedar Hill
- White House
- Cross Plains
- Pleasant View
- Whites Creek
- Ashland City
- Old Hickory
land surveyors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Ridge Surveying, Inc.PO Box 8072
- Blue Ridge Surveying, Inc.
- CrossCut57 N Posey Hill Rd
Mt Juliet, Tennessee
- Dan Parker Surveying103 Front Street
- Dan Parker Surveying
- Herder Tree service1604 Rogana Rd
- Herder Tree service
- Nashville Construction And RemodelingPO Box 160476
- Nashville Construction And Remodeling
- Valor Project Management & ConsultingP.O. Box 158718
- Valor Project Management & Consulting
- Weakley Brothers Engineering108 Center Pointe Dr
- Weakley Brothers Engineering