Karita Cleaning Service

Founded 2007 •

Awards & Badges

3018 Waywood Dr

Murfreesboro, TN 37128

I’ve been working on the last 13 years on it and I’ve learned this business is more than just cleaning, it’s about being part of the family of each of our customers; after all we have the freedom and your confidence to be in your house taking care of what you love; your HOME. Our goal is to take care of your house as if it was ours. We know how good it’s to get home after an exhausting day and find a clean and pleasant home to relax. We’re here to provide you a service with professionalism, responsibility and above all affection and love for what we do. We work as a family and our team will always do its best to satisfy you, after all it’s gratifying to see the smile and the expression of satisfaction on our customers faces. ...

house cleaning (17)

12/29/2020

Great, Karita was very accommodating with the schedule as we were ready to move in as quickly as possible. The ladies were on time actually she had a schedule change and was able to get my house done earlier which was awesome. The ladies did a good job but what gives them a five-star rating is the fact that karita came that same evening to do a follow up check after her team just to make sure ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

Thank you SO MUCH !!!

10/02/2020

GREAT! I have recommended her to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

10/02/2020

It went amazing. Karita and her team went to work like a well oiled machine. They were thorough as well as professional. They were also quite happy and seemed to enjoy what they were doing as they worked harmoniously together. I will hire them again and would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning for move out a d they did deep cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

09/21/2020

They did an absolute wonderful job! Our house hasn't been this clean since we moved in!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/21/2020

They did a fabulous job. The house was super clean. They dusted all the places I haven’t been able to get to. The house smelled like lemons. The floors and bathrooms were sparkling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

09/17/2020

Absolutely the best service I have ever received! I am amazed at the wonderful job they did. They are so sweet and honest and very very reasonable. Wish I had found them years ago. I cannot say enough good things!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

09/16/2020

Karita & her crew are amazing! They do a wonderful job with the basic clean, as well as all the deep cleaning. They are very professional & polite. I highly recommend this company!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/16/2020

Cleaning Services are professional and include a personal touch that leaves my home both clean and inviting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

09/16/2020

Karita and her team do a great job. They always leave my super shiny and are always so pleasant!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

09/16/2020

Karita and her team did a wonderful job cleaning my home! They went above and beyond my expectations! I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

Check, PayPal