When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Murfreesboro, TN
There are 21 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Murfreesboro
- Forever GuardVery professional, top quality work! Stetson was very knowledgeable and explained everything that was he was doing. It was worth every cent spent! I highly recommend ForeverGuard.
- Ground Up Foundation RepairExcellent work! Every step of the process of working with Ground Up was easy and reassuring. Russ was the project supervisor who started the process by taking a look at our foundation and a couple of areas that needed attention. He reviewed the project thoroughly and asked very specific questions about what we wanted to do. I really appreciated the care and thought that was put into making sure that we were on the same page about the work to be done. He explained everything very thoroughly (in words that I could understand!), and I felt really good about having them do the work after talking the project through with Russ. All this before I even got the quote! I hired them, and I am beyond satisfied with the work and the service. Carter and his team showed up to do the work, and it was clear that Russ had communicated the job clearly to the team, and i didn't even need to speak to Russ after that. Carter did a great job, kept me updated on the progress, and they showed up when they said they would. They were very respectful of the interior of our home, keeping things clean. They did a terrific job on the foundation and replaced the entire vapor barrier. On top of it all, they removed the old jacks and some old rusted steal pipes that the previous owner left in our crawlspace. I didn't ask them to, but it was clearly trash, and they offered to remove it, which was above and beyond. Can't say enough about what a relief it is to know that the house is sitting on a firm foundation, and for such an important repair, it feels really good to work with a team that inspired confidence every step of the way. I would gladly hire them again. They did excellent work and gave me a warranty on top of it. To Russ and Carter and the rest of the team, thank you very much! I'm so grateful for the wonderful job you did to stabilize the home that my family sleeps in
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.in 2014 Keith and his team did the work including installing a dehumidifier. We recently noticed some water buildup around the dehumidifier. Keith came out and immediately diagnosed the problem and clean out a clogged drain and line. He also cleaned up all the water. We realized, at this time, that we had not been changing out the filter every six months per the manual. Keith apologized that he nor his team had not emphasized the importance of changing the filter regularly. The work today was six years after installation and he did charge us for the service today. Excellent job!!
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSI live on a hill in the Goodlettesville/Joelton area and my concrete driveway had started to inch down the hill due to erosion underneath. It was not being supported properly and would only get worse. The previous owner replaced the driveway before I bought the house 5 years ago so I didn't think I would have any issues with it. Nightmare situation for any homeowner and I knew I needed to act quick. I spoke with several companies who said they could fix it and even got several estimates for the cost of repair. None of them felt quite right. Then I had someone mention Frontier Basement Systems and I did a little research on them and decided to give them a try. They were able to not only quote me a competitive price, but also came with the knowledge and quality customer service as well. Eric Furman and Anthony come out and used the polylevel product to stabilize my driveway for years to come. From the first call all the way through to the finished job, every person I interacted with was friendly, professional, honest, and knowledgeable. Most companies have at least one weak link in the chain, but not FBS. They know how to treat their customers with respect and get the job done right. I will be recommending Frontier Basement Systems to everyone I know that needs work done. The peace of mind I have from knowing this is one problem I wont have to deal with again is worth every penny. Thank you again Eric
- Top Choice Home Improvement LLCif I could give a higher review than A I would. Not even knowing if I would hire them they came out and looked at the problem and did a temporary fix, so more water wouldn't come into the basement before I was home to meet with them. They were the only company that came that was able to diagnose the problem and fix it. They came two days after I met with them and other companies had several week lead times. This is the first company in Nashville that I've had a good experience with, but I'm not reviewing them in comparison to others, they are independently deserving of a great review. They are prompt, reliable, courteous, available if you have questions and do great work
- Top Choice Home Improvement LLCThey performed exactly as they said. Dried out basement got the mold out and conditioned the crawl space. Have a dehumidifier and now the crawl space is dry. Great job.
- United Structural Systems, Inc.USS came and gave us an estimate in the rain. A very patient guy explained everything and then looked at every inch of the outside and basement to create a drawing for the team. He explained that some of the work may be one of two ways and he would let us know on the actual estimate which way is best. He had looked at the structural engineer's report before he came out and agreed with all of the suggestions made therein, and suggested a process and a timeframe for the work. They were able to work us in before the end of the year and completed the work within the stated time-frame even with a holiday weekend in the mix. The workmen were professional and did not litter in my yard or basement. If we need further work done, USS is tops on our list
- United Structural Systems, Inc.From the very beginning this company has been great. Initially,Larry spent alot of time inspecting, measuring, and evaluating our house and water problem. He also listened to our concerns. He worked with us on the detailed treatment plan to fix our water problem. I had several questions . He returned my emails and text in a timely manner. The work began when scheduled. The two men that worked on this project were professional, kind, very capable. The job took ~2 weeks. These guys worked steady and every day. They frequently ask us if we had questions. My wife and I have been very pleased with the job done by this company. I am so glad we had them do the work. Thank you United Structural Systems
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSEveryone was so great to work with. Robert was honest and very knowledgeable in the quoting process. I had an issue with water in my basement that prevented the pump from being installed while Nashville had record rainfall, but Fernando was very nice and patient to help make sure my basement and yard did not flood while Nashville dried up
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSWent great Jonathan and his crew were outstanding professional and knowledgeable about the work they were performing
Basement Waterproofers in Murfreesboro
- Business Description:With 5 years of professional crawl space waterproofing experience, we are here to address all your waterproofing needs you may have.Recent Review:It went great. They were professional and on time.Spenser M.
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:Mike Pierce was great to work with! He let me know each step what was going on. I had to have additional work or things were not going to happen but he explained why and what I needed and what would happen if I did not do it that way. I highly recommend him and the company to anyone considering or needing foundation work! Two guys were helping him, Lu and Austin, and they were great, they were professional and hard working. Every time I had to deal with them they were polite and a joy to deal with. These three gentlemen are giving the company a good nameAnitra L.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Excellent and hardworking. Work was delayed several times because of situations beyond AFS’s control and they were extremely understanding and accompanying in getting work scheduled and rescheduled and then completed.Virginia Q.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replacedWilliam S.
- Business Description:Ground Up Foundation Repair is a local family-owned and operated construction company, licensed and insured through the state of Tennessee. With over 35 years of experience in the construction industry, we can meet all your foundation repair, waterproofing, and concrete leveling needs. At Ground Up Builders, Inc., your satisfaction is our number one priority. We provide exceptional service, while working with you to stay within your budget. We work with you to identify structural and waterpro..Recent Review:Excellent work! Every step of the process of working with Ground Up was easy and reassuring. Russ was the project supervisor who started the process by taking a look at our foundation and a couple of areas that needed attention. He reviewed the project thoroughly and asked very specific questions about what we wanted to do. I really appreciated the care and thought that was put into making sure that we were on the same page about the work to be done. He explained everything very thoroughly (in words that I could understand!), and I felt really good about having them do the work after talking the project through with Russ. All this before I even got the quote! I hired them, and I am beyond satisfied with the work and the service. Carter and his team showed up to do the work, and it was clear that Russ had communicated the job clearly to the team, and i didn't even need to speak to Russ after that. Carter did a great job, kept me updated on the progress, and they showed up when they said they would. They were very respectful of the interior of our home, keeping things clean. They did a terrific job on the foundation and replaced the entire vapor barrier. On top of it all, they removed the old jacks and some old rusted steal pipes that the previous owner left in our crawlspace. I didn't ask them to, but it was clearly trash, and they offered to remove it, which was above and beyond. Can't say enough about what a relief it is to know that the house is sitting on a firm foundation, and for such an important repair, it feels really good to work with a team that inspired confidence every step of the way. I would gladly hire them again. They did excellent work and gave me a warranty on top of it. To Russ and Carter and the rest of the team, thank you very much! I'm so grateful for the wonderful job you did to stabilize the home that my family sleeps inMark Z.
- Business Description:Foundation Solutionworks is your local, certified basement, crawl space, and foundation repair specialists. They specialize in professional services that improve the health and functionality of your below-grade space: Basement Waterproofing Crawl Space Repair Sump Pumps Foundation Repair Concrete Lifting and Leveling Humidity and Mold Control We will make your basement, crawl space, and foundation safe and usable. With free, no obligation estimates, patented products, and lifetime warranties ..Recent Review:Shaun discovered a water leak in our bathroom wall that we didn't know we had. He came out within a day or 2 of contact and his crew started in 2 weeks as he said they would. They came out every day until the job was complete. He walked us through the process of the encapsulation, sump pump and dehumifider installation. They jacked up one bathroom floor and supported the other bathroom floor. We had more problems than we realized when we contacted him. If you have foundation problems call ShaunPAM W.
- Business Description:***CALL DIRECT AT 615-361-1116*** We are a small family locally owned & operated company. We provide outstanding service with uncomparable professionalism, reliability & integrity. We are licensed, bonded & insured. Transferable warranties are included. All job sites are inspected daily by Absolute's owner. We do not sub contract, all installations are performed by Absolute employeesRecent Review:You want to hire Byron at Absolute. Here's why: Absolute Waterproofing and Drainage Services isn't as inexpensive as some drainage competitors, for a reason. Their goal is to make sure the end result will work properly for as many years as possible. Byron, Absolute's founder and owner, has decades of experience to draw from and a passion to far exceed his customers' expectations on every job. His proposal was significantly different from a competing proposal by LA Scapes, which was really more of a landscaping company. They could have done something for 2/3 the cost, but it wouldn't have solved my problem because they failed to identify where the water was actually coming from. (More on that later; there was a different ditch near the road that was washed out / filled in with debris, and was not functioning, offloading all the water from the street across my yard and into the corner of my basement.) Byron's system is simple and well-thought out. It is just a "swale" or a shallow bowl-like ditch that pulls water past my house, down to the drainage creek at the back of my lot. Some of the added fill dirt required a well around my basement window. Since he only needed a small amount of fill there, Byron did it with landscaping bricks and a waterproof plastic shield. He diverted around an existing tree, which we will later remove and fill in as budget allows (only because the tree is way too close to my foundation). Routing around the tree will ensure that even when cut down, the water stays away from my house. Rather than that basic design, the LA Scapes proposal was to put a much more severe ditch on the edge of my property to catch the rain from the neighbor's hill, with the option to create a more shallow ditch near the house if that still wasn't enough. Turns out that plan wouldn't have worked because of the other washed out ditch; all that water would still have ended up hitting the corner of my house, completely bypassing the proposed system. Byron didn't notice the washed out / filled in ditch near the road when he did his initial proposal, but when he was at my house doing the work he had his crew clean out that ditch just as an extra service to me at no charge, and discovered the problem. I don't think any other Nashville company would have bothered sprucing that area up, since it wasn't specified in the contract. Not only that, but then he had his employees re-dig the failed section of my existing ditch and give it the same grass seed and protective netting as the rest of the project--again at no extra cost. That solved the root cause of my drainage problem. Combined with the new swale down the side of my house, now we are certain the water will flow the right way. I'm so happy I hired him! Still going the extra mile, Byron had his crew clean off my roof and gutters, add a short section of retaining wall to protect my deck stairs, and dig out under my deck stairs to expose an existing cement drainage sluice so any water from the deck will flow appropriately out into the back lawn--again at no additional charge. I paid $3500 for this drainage job for a reason. The value is there! When I met with Byron, I had a clear impression that Absolute was the right company to hire; and he proved me right. If I had hired the other company--no disrespect to them, but they wouldn't have known how to handle the situation and I would have just been upset later. Absolute only does basement waterproofing and drainage, and Byron's experience is so great that he can handle any oddball issues that come up. The day they completed my job, Byron explained to me that he's observed how water stays together as it flows, by watching the flow of water that was over his rock levee at the back of his own property during the 2010 Nashville floods. Even though the water was four to six inches higher than his wall, it was staying in the drainage system rather than flowing into his yard because it was flowing swiftly without resistance, sticking together cohesively as a focused stream. Byron has learned how use earth and stone to guide water into a smooth movement; I see that evident in the shape of the drainage system in my yard. I would have just dug a straight line ditch, but his drainage system uses a gentle 'S' curve that looks like something you would see in nature. It makes sense to the eye; you can envision how the water will move down it gently and swiftly, without eroding anything. The swale has a life to it. Everything about Absolute was top-notch. Scheduling was easy; Teresa in their office is very easy to work with. All the paperwork was straightforward, and every promise was kept. The workers were on time and did fantastic work. Byron was on site both days to supervise and make sure he liked what he saw, and he has high standards. I'm very happy to recommend Absolute Waterproofing and Drainage. If you're going to spend a lot of money to protect your home, you want to do it once--the right way. I'm very thankful to have found Byron and his crewNicole S.
- Business Description:Hello everyone, I work for HomeShield Services ! We are located in Nashville, TN and provide many services including the following: Crawlspace - Full Encapsulations - Dehumidifiers - Vapor Barriers - Drainage/ Sump Pumps - Crawlspace Doors - HVAC Flashing - Insulation Removal - Fungus Treatment - Sanitation Wildlife - Wildlife trapping and removal - Exclusion - Mole Extermination Our range includes Nashville, Clarksville, Hendersonville, all the way to Huntsville and Athens, AL. Our c..Recent Review:In addition to HomeShield’s regularly scheduled visits they will come at any time I request their services. Their approach is highly effective. Technicians are all friendly, respectful, and good at what they do. Customer service is also excellent. They deserve the highest ratingKathy S.
- Business Description:Breathe Easy Mold Remediation, Inc. employs EPA Registered and environmentally safe chemistries and has become an industry leader in providing indoor air quality and building science solutions. Our mission is to provide our clients with the most environmentally sound, technically advanced and cost-effective solutions in the market. We are committed to showing up on time and staying in constant communication with you throughout the service experience. We will treat you and your facility with t..Recent Review:Phew! We don't have mold. The technicians came out to assess what we thought was a potential mold problem. Luckily with the help of their testing our windows, sills, bathrooms, crawlspace no serious issue was found. Turns out condensation buildup and "mold" is sort of normal for an older house with single pane windows. Glad we know that know. Would definitely call Breathe Easy again and recommend to friends/familykevin b.
- Business Description:Award winning. We use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical.Recent Review:Great job highly recommend them. Eric and his team were very responsive always on time did an excellent job. Would use them again for sure as did awesome work.Mark H.
Deals in Murfreesboro for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Bell Buckle
- La Vergne
- College Grove
- Chapel Hill
waterproofing contractors in Murfreesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Disaster Recovery128 North Maple Street
- Abele Custom Carpentry and Remodeling Co.735 Sneed Rd W
- ABSOLUTE WATERPROOFING & DRAINAGE301 Ezell Pike
- Advance Waterproofing1207 Kermit Dr
- Advanced Property Solutions1620 Lillian St
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialists1519 Heil Quaker Blvd
La Vergne, Tennessee
- ALL-DRY Basement Waterproofing & Foundation Repair260 Nonaville Rd 260 nonaville rd
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Ameri Care Services Inc526 S Walnut St
- American Bio-Clean LLC469 Hwy 149
- American Home Design Inc880 Conference Dr
- American Made Foundations
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- Atlantis Waterproofing & Mold Control982 Humble Dr
- ATP Construction And RestorationP.O Box 90364
- A+ Disaster Recovery
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair2118 UTOPIA AVE
- Barrier Waterproofing Systems337 Philadelphia Rd
- Breathe Easy Mold Remediation1800 Tranquil Acres Rd
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Bruce Eden Construction740 Dover Glen Drive
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Cates Construction326 Wimpole Drive
- Central Tennessee Construction Co LLC106 Gordon Terrace
- Chimney Quest1915 Hwy 12 S
Middle Tennessee, Tennessee
- Crawlspace Doctor45 Crosswinds drive
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Crawlspace Solutions, LLC1110 Karma Ln
- Cummings Contracting
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- CWC Paint & Repair183 Trinity Rd
- Cates Construction
- EnviroGuard Services5037 Joe Bond Trl
- EnviroGuard Services
- First Southern Restoration355 East Harris Rd
- Forever Guard10406 Kates Path Ln
- Foundation Solutionworks847 Lain Ave Suite D
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Franklin Environmental Services LLC.2020 Fieldstone Pkwy Suite 900-118
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS5150 US-41A
- Fusion Investments Corporation2206 Dortch Ave
- First Southern Restoration
- H&H Home Improvements507 Prichard St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Healthy Indoor Technologies521 Michele Dr
- HERITAGE HOME SERVICES615 Lynn Street
- Homeco1087 Old Salem Rd.
- HomeShield Pest Control2206 Dortch Ave
- HomeShield Services2206 Dortch Ave
- HonorGuard Pest Management Services - Nashville2017 Gladstone Avenue
- Hopkins Home Improvement485 Tuck Rd
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- H&H Home Improvements
- Keystone Partners LLC823 N Thompson Ln
- Keystone Partners LLC
- Reliant Home Services1019 Longhunter Chase Drive
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Reliant Home Services
- SAMMONS WATERPROOFING3215 Cranor Rd
- Shawn's Home Improvement8527 Biggs Rd
- South Wind Construction5559 Old Millington Rd
- Southern Bro's Construction1832 Dickens Hill Rd
- Stars and Stripes Services Inc2843B Lebanon Pike
- STEAMATIC2219 Dunn Ave
- SAMMONS WATERPROOFING
- Tennessee Craftsmen LLCPO Box 1173
- The Clean Air Co LLC716 Garland Dr
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Tennessean Home Improvement Construction Co.2251 Harlan Drive
- Tier Inc199 Spence Ln
- Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC. 25310 Rhea County Hwy
Spring City, Tennessee
- Tennessee Craftsmen LLC
- United Structural Systems, Inc.2111 Boat Factory Rd
Pleasant View, Tennessee
- United Structural Systems, Inc.
- Worley & Son8893 Hester Beasley Rd
- Worley & Son