A-1 Concrete Leveling

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2006

A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair of Nashville Tennessee serves the greater Nashville area. We are part of the A-1 National Franchise Network, the largest concrete leveling company in the nation. A-1 Concrete Leveling Nashville Tennessee is fully insured and we are so confident we will

mudjacking (39)concrete repair (14)concrete driveways (4)foundation repair (2)pressure washing (1)decks & porches (1)

11/07/2018

Barbara S.

They came as promised, did the foundation lifting as promised. The dirt they left was rock hard clay, but they came back and removed lumps and smoothed the area. It was seeded and strawed. Very nice to work with.

Description of Work
My house had cracks that showed it had significantly settled.

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

09/07/2018

Walter T.

They did an outstanding job. The employees ( especially Ryan and Cody ) were knowledgeable, professional, and friendly which resulted in a good job. I could tell that they were focused on the customer satisfaction and professionalism. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Poured new front door steps and leveled the A/C pad

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

01/08/2018

Teresa Z.

Went very smoothly. Josh came out several times to answer our questions and concerns. Workers did a good job. Would definitely use them again. Very professional.

Description of Work
Leveled out our patio and pool area concrete

Work Completed On 12/18/2017

10/20/2017

Thomas H.

They came out for the review of the job, discussed various options with me, sent me an estimate and after I confirmed, they contacted me with a date, showed up and did the job as promised. Excellent. I wish more companies worked this professionally.

Description of Work
lift a concrete walkway slab that had sunk back to the original level

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

07/03/2017

Gordy S.

Smooth ! As a former construction superintendent I found these guys to be great at there craft. Gordy Schnarrs McCoury Lane Spring Hill.

Description of Work
Crew was performing work across the street, leveling slab and repairing cracks, I watched for a moment at the way they were doing the job and decided to see if while they were here they would give me a price to repair several cracks in my driveway . Approximately twenty five feet was repaired and hopefully will deter any further damage from water getting into the cracks and freezing during the winter causing more cracks. Great Job guys.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

05/01/2017

Thomas T.

They came out, they made a preliminary visit, did the measurements, they listened to what we had to say. We talked about it, they came back and did what they promised to do. I got 3 competitive bids and they were actually the highest of the 3 but I felt the most comfort, had the best comfort level, they asked the right questions. They weren't the lowest price but I felt they would do the best job for the value. They gave us a range, they were the first ones to come out so then I got, it took two weeks before I got the 2nd quote and another week before I got the third so, because that took longer for that process. Then I had to take a, we had to wait a couple of weeks before they came and did the work. I don't fault them as much as I fault myself.

Description of Work
They raised about a 12' x 12' section in the front of our, where the sidewalk was subsiding, they raised that and they did about a 18' x 11' section of our driveway.

Work Completed On 10/15/2016

03/20/2017

Terry N.

A-1 did a great job. The repair was first class and is holding up well even after winter. This repair eliminated the need for a very expensive replacement. We would definitely call on A-1 again and recommend them to others in need. In fact, a friend asked about our repairs last week and we shared A-1's phone number. They really are 'A-1'.

Description of Work
We needed a cracked sidewalk raised and repaired and a lot of cracks repaired in a brown aggregate driveway.

Work Completed On 03/20/2017

02/18/2017

james M.

Due to the unusual bedrock (and lack thereof) under my house (Rutherford county and its sink holes & caverns) I required some rework and additional piers. Josh has been available and agreeable to take care of the work quickly and done what needs to be done. This fall (2016 - 13 years after the initial work) A-1 came out with improved equipment not available in 2003 and reseated a couple piers. He has stood by his work and guarantee and has personally completed the work. I cannot recommend A-1 highly enough!

Description of Work
Foundation Crack repair and leveling

Category mudjacking, foundation repair

Work Completed On 02/18/2017

01/20/2017

Fernando S.

We are very satisfied with the job. Josh came promptly to give us an estimate, and he explained the process thoroughly. We knew that it would not be cheap, but definitely much less expensive than a total replacement of the old aggregate (which would not entirely guarantee no cracks in the future). For about one third of the money, the driveway and the patio are now leveled again and the cracks are filled, so both areas look fine. It was a two-day job: leveling, filling and pressure washing on day one, and then applying sealer two days afterwards to make sure that the surface was completely dry.

Description of Work
Level aggregate driveway and patio, pressure washed and sealed the areas.

Category pressure washing, mudjacking

Work Completed On 12/28/2016

10/04/2016

Dave O.

Excellent.. It was a two day process and the work crew were very prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Raised the side walk next to the front porch to eliminate a large step. Cut out a broken piece of concrete and replaced it. Leveled a driveway slab that was uneven.

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

09/23/2016

wayne V.

I would recommend this company for all your concrete problems.

Description of Work
they leveled 2 low spots in my sidewalks that had dropped about an inch, the result was amazing. The men arrived at the agreed time and did an excellent job.

Work Completed On 09/19/2016

08/12/2016

Ken W.

Really professionally done and attention to detail. Drain was installed and helped with the drainage because the HVAC slab was poured incorrectly from the builders - I didn't have to thousands to remove/replace the HVAC slab to fix the issue.

Description of Work
Added a drain for my HVAC slab

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/16/2015

08/08/2016

Andrea R.

Very unprofessional, I sent a question to them 4 days ago, I have yet to hear back from them. I was attempting to get them to do an estimate.

Description of Work
Nothing

07/24/2016

Ernie J.

they brought the concrete back to it's original height and filled cracks for a very neat repair. I've used them before and have been very satisfied with their work each time.

Description of Work
raised sagging walk and drive-way on back side of house

Work Completed On 05/18/2016

07/21/2016

John W.

The concrete job was great just the collateral damage, my yard. The heavy equipment they used to get to my yard destroyed my yard. Find out what kind of equipment they will use to put the pad in and what the potential damage of the property and yard are.

Description of Work
I used A-1 Concrete Leveling for a concrete pad.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 04/30/2016

06/07/2016

Pamela B.

Could not have asked for any better service, from beginning to end. PERFECT!

Description of Work
Leveled concrete around pool.

Work Completed On 05/23/2016

12/22/2015

joe P.

The work product was outstanding with good cleanup. If I had been aware of this service, I would have had it done much sooner.

Description of Work
Repaired the front steps and two sections of sidewalk damaged by erosion

Work Completed On 12/03/2015

07/03/2015

James W.

It went great. Josh came and gave an estimate and explained how they would do the work. I liked the fact that they would use a concrete slurry instead of foam that the other guys use. I know concrete will not break down, compress, or decompose in ground contact. I can't say the same about foam. Josh scheduled the work for early July, but called a few days later saying they had an opening and could get to my job earlier. Their guys did a great job, leveled the pad perfectly and then filled the holes they had to drill to pump in the slurry mixture, then ground out and filled the large crack that had formed when pad settled. They cleaned up every bit of the project and the pad looks like new. I'm very please with their work and would recommend them without hesitation. They were also $250 less than the guys that wanted to use foam.

Description of Work
Leveled a section of concrete patio that had settled, filled the crack that was between the settled section and the un-settled section.

Work Completed On 06/11/2015

Review for A-1 Concrete Leveling - 3444 Howard Bridge Road, Columbia, TN - 27228851

06/15/2015

Thomas H.

OUTSTANDING HONESTY AND PROFESSIONALISM!!!!! We have some settlement of a section of the driveway and brick steps on the front porch. Josh (the President of the company) came for the assessment. He was on time, courteous, neat, and professional. After a discussion of the legnth of time that it had taken to for the issue to surface, he suggested that it was not a big problem that he would personally spend the money to fix. He also looked at the driveway and explained that we had some simple wash out at the edge and the not a hollow space under it. It said he could fix it also, but it also was not a big problem. WOW is it impressive to get good advice from such a knowledgable person. If I had work to do, I would call him in a moment.

Description of Work
Provided perfessional assessment of concrete issues. OUTSTANDING HONESTY

Work Completed On 06/10/2015

10/26/2014

LESLIE S.

Josh was very prompt in coming out for a look & a quote for both the front-porch step and to possibly lift a section of the driveway that had sagged. I felt that he was very honest in evaluating the problems and the possible fixes and we schedule the service for the front porch. He explained everything that they would do and also had photographs (before/after) to give me a better idea of what I could expect when the work was done. Although we did have an issue when the technicians arrived regarding some additional work, Josh honored his verbal commitment to me to fix the front porch railing if they had to cut it at no cost to me. The work they did very much improved the safety of the steps as well as how it looks overall. Where they had to drill holes in the aggregate walkway, they patched them so that they are barely visible. I am pleased with the outcome of their work.

Description of Work
Leveled a sunken front-porch step to eliminate safety issues.

Work Completed On 09/24/2014

10/10/2014

LARISSA W.

They did a great job! Very professional, responsive and competent. We wanted to make sure our front steps, which had sunk about 4 inches, were not a trip hazard anymore. Josh was quick to get us a quote, and after obtaining a few others, we called to schedule the work. They were able to work us in quickly, arrived when promised and completed the job in no time! Happy to have nice front porch stairs again. We would certainly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Lifted our stairs and sidewalk that had sunk, patched cracked mortar joints in brick.

Work Completed On 10/08/2014

07/16/2014

Peggy N.

They did a great job!

Description of Work
Driveway concrete work

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, mudjacking

Work Completed On 08/01/2013