Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Get matched with top Electricians in Brentwood, TN
There are 59 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Brentwood
- G&B CarpentryThey are very professional and courteous, and they do great work. They were very careful. They take pride in their work. They cleaned up with excellence after themselves. Owner took a personal interest in the job. Great follow up. I would highly recommend them to anyone!!
- G&R ElectricalI had ceiling fans installed in 3 rooms and it was done quickly, no mess, and so professional! I will definitely use them again for my next electrical need!
- Lyte HomeThey are very fast to get back to me and let you know where they at. They are up to date and very professional and very friendly.
- Williams ElectricJustin and his team was great! Handled all the pre set up permits , inspections and power shut off. Then got everything changed out and back together in just a few hours. Power back on and everything working great. Thank you Darcy
- ER ElectricER Electric - Frank and his partner are very pleasant, conscientious and thorough. Frank was reasonably priced and made sure that everything was in working order before leaving. In addition to assembling and hanging a windmill ceiling fan and a pendant light fixture, Frank and his partner mounted a TV for me. Frank was more than willing to come back, at no additional charge, when I had decided that the TV was mounted a bit too high. I will use ER Electric in the future for all of my electrical needs and I highly recommend them
- McBride Electric Heating & Air IncLook no further...This company has got it together!!! Scott came out gave us a very fair price and completed the work in a professional and timely manner! Scott was very personable and knew his job well. He even corrected some issues with a previous install that was done by another company and the end result is we are now able to see our entire front porch without shadows and the yard and driveway are well lit. I recommend McBride Electric for all your needs. They will do it right the first time
- Chad Angus Home DesignsWe had a great experience working with Angus Home Designs. We built out a bedroom and 1/2 bath for my son in existing space in our house. The quality of the work they did was excellent! My husband is picky about these things and even he was impressed. Elizabeth, Chad and Raul are wonderful to work with and very responsive to any concerns we had. We were renovation newbies and appreciated the extra time they put in getting it right. We had a little bit of a delay in completion, but that seems pretty normal with these types of things. Would definitely recommend
- F2F mechanicalThe owner of the easy, professional, accommodating. And easy to work with. the work was well done and professionally completed to to high standard.
- C&L Punch List HandymanCory is the best. I am so grateful to have found a reliable, trustworthy, and fair handyman. I wish I had a better label to give his level of skill than “handyman”. He seems able to accomplish any sort of task I propose with quality and knowledge. I am happy to recommend him.
- Royalty Electric, Inc.Leroy did a great job. He was quick to respond and schedule the repair. He was informative, professional, and I would definitely hire Royalty Electric again!
Electricians in Brentwood
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us for any electrical needs!Recent Review:Excellent service. They were quick, professional, and fair. I will definitely call them again when we need more electrical work.James S.
- Business Description:At Royalty Electric we specialize in remodels, troubleshoots, electrical panel and service upgrades, lighting, switching, power distribution and all other electrical needs. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured State electrical contractor, our expertise ranges from hospital renovations, to home and business, there isn't a job too big or too small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while deli..Recent Review:Leroy did a great job. He was quick to respond and schedule the repair. He was informative, professional, and I would definitely hire Royalty Electric again!Hannah S.
- Business Description:3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE OF $25 APPLIES AS OF 6/20/08. SERVICE FEE OF $80 APPLIES AS OF 6/20/08. AFTER HOURS CHARGE APPLIES.Recent Review:Look no further...This company has got it together!!! Scott came out gave us a very fair price and completed the work in a professional and timely manner! Scott was very personable and knew his job well. He even corrected some issues with a previous install that was done by another company and the end result is we are now able to see our entire front porch without shadows and the yard and driveway are well lit. I recommend McBride Electric for all your needs. They will do it right the first timeJames or Barbara C.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company. We offer residential and commercial services. Some things we offer are power for pools or hot tubs, panel change outs, remodels, new construction, led upgrades, fan installs, corrective wiring.Recent Review:They were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.Shelby P.
- Business Description:Our lead electrician has over 20 years of experience with both residential and commercial projects. It is our goal to provide quality workmanship, service, and value while tailoring the experience to fit the unique needs of every client and project. We have technicians on staff and are ready to take your call. Contact us today to set up your appointment!Recent Review:After paying aAfter hiring them for installing garage cieling lights, bathroom exhaust, wall heater an all new electric outlets for my basement I discovered that they missed 3 outlets after paying for 15. The biggest problem that I discovered after they left was the main ceiling light in my basement was not working and an entire wall of outlets not working. I emailed and called and got no response backLouis D.
- Business Description:Barnes Electric Service is founded on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We love our customers! We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Award winningRecent Review:The communication was excellent every step of the way! We were offered an earlier day than originally planned which is unheard of in this area in our experience. The job was done quickly and Matt cleaned up everything. This is the only company we will be using and HIGHLY recommend them to othersMartha T.
- Business Description:A 2009, 2018 winner of the Super Service Award, Chad Angus Home Designs, has been the premier home builder serving Nashville and surrounding areas since 2009. Chad Angus is a luxury homebuilder, specializing in beautiful, severe storm-sustainable homes with every green feature imaginable. He is setting a new benchmark for excellence in luxury home building. With Chad’s extensive experience, he possesses the ability to construct an aesthetic perspective that is fresh and exciting–while enga..Recent Review:Chad and his team took care of our remodel (which included kitchen, floors throughout, bathroom vanities, light fixtures throughout) very quickly. They maintained great communication throughout the entire process. Chad went back through at the end of the project and tied up all lose ends. Would definitely hire againAnjelica G.
- Business Description:Tennessee State Electrical contractor with 30 years of electrical experience. We provide superior quality installations for residential, commercial and industrial new structures and remodels. Other services including low voltage application, special occasion lighting and sign installation. What we are really good at, Cost effective project bidding with superior quality and on-time delivery SMART Home and Business Technology with Wi-Fi controlled systems from a tablet, Smart Phone or computer ..Recent Review:Did a fantastic and professional job installing my security system. Excellent communication. Would hire again!Howard B.
- Business Description:Welcome to Kirkpatrick Homes, Inc.! If you can imagine it, we can do it! Kirkpatrick Homes, Inc., is focused on providing high quality services, and customer satisfaction, to each and every customer. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations, and we are sure you will be happy to work with us. As an expert in the field, the owner Josh has over 30 years of experience under his belt, and is known to pay exquisite attention to detail, while making customer satisfaction his top priori..
Deals in Brentwood for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Whether you own or rent your home, you have to watch for potential electrical dangers. To help, check out our guide to eight electrical dangers to know.
The cost to move an electric meter depends on how far you’re moving it, whether it needs replacing, and the cost of labor near you.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Brentwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Cleaning and Maintenance1510 Diana St
- A & F ELECTRIC COMPANY INC2711A Landers Ave
- A & R Electric1215 Parker Pl
- A & R HANDYMAN201 Grizzard Ave Lot L16
- A Few Men & Tools5116 Charlotte Pike
- A&E Total Home Services236 Silver St
- A-PLUS ELECTRICALPO BOX 682391
- A1 REMODELING,A1 KITCHEN & BATH2419 Dennywood Drive
- ABC CONSTRUCTION115 PARSON LN
Jacks Creek, Tennessee
- ABC Electric IncPO Box 160618
- ABEC Electric Company, Inc.407 Spence Ln
- Action Electrical Services2702 meadow park
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Adam Electric314 Williams Ave
- Adams Construction110 Circle Dr Ste B
- Advantage-1 Appliance Repair & A/C Service906 Mitchell Rd
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Heat and Air Service3306 Overhill Ct
- Aguilar's Remodeling 113 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Airtime Air Conditioning & Heating1643 Sunset Road
- Aldon Handyman Svc4186 Farmview drive
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- all about you concierge service2929 Selena Dr
- All American Garage Builders LLC13 Industrial Park Dr
- All In 2 Electric and Construction3165 Shady Tree Ln
- All Phase Electric208 Stable Rd
- All Star Electric LLC4757 S Old Highway 31 W
- Allied Electric Motor Co Inc924 3rd Ave S
- Always By Code electric, Inc718 Thompson Ln.
- Always By Code electric, Inc1520 Highway 70
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
- American Commercial Industrial Electric1100 Foster Ave
- Amy's Handyman1043 Tower Hill Ln
- ANDY ON CALL725 Cool Springs Blvd. Suite 600
- Apex Contracting and Restoration2127 Antioch Pike
- Apex Energy Solutions of Tennessee1200 Clinton St Suite 221
- Aqua Pools and yardscapes, LLC6006 Hays Dr
- ARiES Energy LLC4600 Chambliss Ave
- Arrow Roofing & Solar123 S Church St
- Ascension ElectricPO Box 856
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Askins Electrical Construction Inc1125 Denny Rd.
- ATP Construction And RestorationP.O Box 90364
- Audio Advice, Inc.11409 Carolina Place Pkwy
Pineville, North Carolina
- Axis Construction ServicesP.O. Box 273
Cross Plains, Tennessee
- A & D Cleaning and Maintenance
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC103 Gladstone Ln
- B & C Home Improvement2740 Painted Pony Dr
- B&D Painting Service LLC 1205 Jetton Dr
- Barber Electric Service LLC407 Lincoln Rd
- Barnes Electric408 cook road
- Beacon Hill Electric502 Beacon Hill Ct
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Best Priced Handyman2000 Blackberry Estates Dr
THOMPSONS STATION, Tennessee
- Big Dot ElectricalPO Box 231
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Bowe Construction, LLCPO Box 90352
- Brentons electrical service
- Bret Rideout Repairs & Renovations LLCPO Box 90172
- Brown's Heating & Air LLCP. O. Box 548
- Bruceco Electric118 Airfloat Drive
- Bryan's handyman service231 Bonnafield Dr
- Buckner Home Maintenance1652 N. Main St.
- Burton Electric916 Downey Dr
- B & B DESIGN BUILD LLC
- C & C Electric LLC877 seven oaks blvd
- C & M HEATING & COOLING106 BEASLEY DR
- C&C plumbing 311 Terrace Ln
- C&J Mechanical Contractor202 Belaire Dr.
- Cameron Hollis Construction237 Hillcrest Drive
- Campbell Home Repair & RenovationsPO Box 218568
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- CARDWELLS ELECTRIC CO406 NAPOLEON AVE
- Carl Slate Contracting5779 Fisher Grove Rd
- Cave Audio3041 Jim Warren Rd
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- CDL Electric328 Cherry Street
- Chad Angus Home Designs3326 Aspen Grove Dr
- Chad of ALL Trades TN5421 TN-100 #50634
- Chester Gilley Electric4647 Mandy Ln
- City Wide Maintenance2211 Crestmoor Rd
- Clear Choice MaintenanceP.O. Box 688
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- CLP & Associates2159 N Thompson Lane Suite A8
- Comfort Engineered Systems Inc7205 Nolensville Rd
- Commanderson Group LLC1121 Tellico Ave
- Commonwealth Construction LLC.219 South Third Street
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Services LLC3145 Ballenger Dr
- Contact Electric2512 Woodberry Dr.
- CONTRACT PROPERTY SVC649 Old Hickory Blvd
- COPPER CREEK ELECTRIC CO125 Shun Pike
- Costello Construction, LLC1694 Old Hillsboro Rd
- Covenant Heating and Cooling176A Molly Walton Dr
- Cransten Service All Stars9980 S 300 W Ste 200
- Cre8ive Construction1316 8th Street
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Creative Installations E&L1945 Scottsville Rd B-2 #197
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Cross Driven Construction1558C Brinkley Branch Rd
- Custom Remodeling & General Builders100 Village Green Rd
- C & C Electric LLC
- D.A.S Building and Remodeling2505 Brittany Dr
- DADY ELECTRIC, INCPO BOX 69
- Deaton Electric1054 South Wrights Ln
- DeLano Home ImprovementsPO Box 1354
- DeMoss Renovations7595 DeMoss Lane
- Deshler Mechanical Contractors Inc1122 Gregory Drive
- D.A.S Building and Remodeling