Pioneer Home Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2012

If you have any Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical needs contact us at Pioneer Plumbing Heating Cooling and Electric. Our in-depth experience and comprehensive understanding of plumbing, HVAC and Electrical issues ensures that we are well-equipped for any and all obstacles that present themselves. If you have a burst pipe, clogged drain, broken heater or any other plumbing, heating, or cooling problems, our board certified technicians will take a look at them and give you a cost estimate for free. We dedicate ourselves to providing the highest quality of service and making the job experience as easy and comfortable for you as possible. We will solve your plumbing problems as scheduled, as quoted, and as promised. Contact us today to schedule your free job estimate.

plumbers (559)HVAC Companies (82)water heaters (57)drain cleaning (52)well & water pump repair (9)drain pipe installation (8)water softeners (8)sewer cleaning (3)
George M.
12/06/2018
The salesman showed up and carried in a bucket of tools. Looked at my 3 systems, saw that they were 20 years old and told me that all of my heat exchangers were faulty. He asked me to sign a waiver that I was warned and would not hold their company responsible as they had warned me. He told me that he had video images of the problem heat exchangers by that his computer was not allowing transfer of the files to me by email. He went on to say that he had shared the videos with his home office and that his boss could see the videos via their network. He told me that he would later send the images with his formal replacement quote. (The image he sent was of my thermostat.) I thanked him for his time and called another local firm. They came out, showed me the furnaces & heat exchangers and noted that they were just fine. Since they were all housed in my attic I could possibly get another 5 - 10 years before replacement. Stay away from these guys.
Description of Work
Fall Heating System Tune up
$16,000
DEVON W.
09/04/2018
A rep gave me a quote for rerunning new copper lines and moving the AC unit. I asked him if they were going to splice and reuse the old copper lines and he said no because the lines might leak. But when the tech arrived to do the work, he said he was going to splice the lines. I told him that was not how I was told it was going to be done. He then said he would have somebody come out later the same day and reassess. Nobody showed. So I called back and was told somebody would come out on Tuesday to do the job the way I was told it would be done. Again, nobody called or showed. I called back again and was given a story about why nobody showed and was told they could come out later in the week. At that point, I cancelled.
Description of Work
Move AC compressor to different location.
Rodger M.
10/11/2017
I was very pleased with their work.
Description of Work
Replaced a kitchen faucet.
Angie D.
09/26/2017
I needed immediate service for a broken faucet that was running a large stream of water. This is all they needed to come out and try to upsell equipment that I did not ask for or need. Upon arrival the tech looked at my broken faucet ( I provided the new faucet) and my leaky tub faucet which only needed a $3.00 part. The tech tried to sell me $1500.00 of stuff I never asked for regarding my hot water heater and my air conditioner! I never gave him permission to look at either of those!!! I told him I would have to call someone else and he said she had to call his boss but he could give me a deal of $735.00 to fix both my kitchen and bathroom faucets. I paid because he turned my water off and said he could not turn it back on and I would be without water to my house until I decided to get it fixed. I reported this strong arm tactic to the BBB and the owner called on 9/7/17 to let me know he could refund a portion of my bill and he acted like he was doing me a favor. I accepted the refund and I thought he would send in good faith but it's now it's 9/26/17 and I have no refund. I recommend you keep looking for service because unless you like to be grossly overcharged for labor and services. This company is a JOKE!!!
Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replaced and I provided the faucet. Bathroom tub faucet dripping. Needed a $3 piece.
$735
David J.
09/12/2017
We're on one of their annual service agreements. The whole pump and everything was close to $2,400. They also put in a UV bacterial killing air system. So, they also look after the air conditioning system.
Description of Work
They replaced my heat pump.
$2,400
Scott R.
07/30/2017
Fred was a pleasure. Informed me of the club, and I became a member. He did a great job. Thank you.
Description of Work
Kitchen faucet replacement.
$265
paul R.
07/30/2017
Great team of guys. On time, well spoken, nice people. Great great work.
Description of Work
Replaced all water lines, pipes & fixtures.
$5,800
Dieta D.
07/22/2017
On time, very pleasant, explained everything in detail and did the job in a very reasonable time.
Description of Work
Replaced outside spigot under warranty.
Melanie B.
07/21/2017
The plumber arrived on time and went to work right away. He did his job quickly and with great care. He kept me informed during the process and was very friendly.
Description of Work
The plumber replaced two broken shower heads.
$298
Mark F.
06/22/2017
It took 4 trips, but the job is now complete & done to my satisfaction.
Description of Work
Standing water in crawl space & leak in shower was due to faulty pipes. This was repaired & new shower valve installed.
$3,600
Paul Q.
06/16/2017
He did not do the proper work for my A\C unit.
Description of Work
AC tune-up
Lela W.
06/14/2017
Most everything went well. There were a few hiccups in the work due to them having to dig on my neighbors property as well. It took a lot longer than expected.
Description of Work
New water heater, leaks under 2 sinks fixed, new shower hardware installed, new pipes in front yard, new water line for ice and water in refrigerator.
Category
excavators, plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe
$11,000
Max G.
06/14/2017
Fine... I can't remember (see above)
Description of Work
I don't remember but angles' list won't stop sending me these annoying email.
Debbie M.
06/08/2017
Very Well, even joined their maintenance club
Description of Work
toilet flange repaired
Dianna B.
05/22/2017
Fred was very nice, polite and did a very good job
Description of Work
Removed old hot water heater, & installed new one
$1,500
Kristy P.
05/16/2017
Great, Fred was on time, efficient, and full of knowledge. I'm glad we called your company.
Description of Work
They replaced my garbage disposal and provided information on the club which I joined.
$195
Mark L.
04/26/2017
Great! Fred took the time to explain & educate which was appreciated.
Description of Work
Inspection
$128
Christy G.
04/24/2017
Wonderful. The job was done quickly, and I was well informed and felt at ease the entire time.
Description of Work
Clog was removed between sink/toilet & tub in main bath, which was causing backflow into bathtub
$195.5
Susan T.
04/22/2017
First tech told me that the 3 year old softener that they installed Nov 29,2014 was old and tried to sell me a $5600 water filter. Second tech told me everything looked ok to him - although there is no way to see inside the water holding tank itself - and the brown foamy grime in the brine tank was supposedly "normal". Once the system was turned off, no more dead rodent smell. Looking back on it, my whole family was having intestinal problems for weeks drinking that water. Still no return call from the manager after 3 weeks of requests. I am getting a water sample from the tank examined. Most unprofessional techs I've ever dealt with. The girls answering the phone is this company's only saving grace. The rest of the organization should not be doing business!
Description of Work
Needed a repair or replacement of a water softener that was pumping water that smelled like a dead rodent.
$3,800
Rudolph F.
04/18/2017
They wanted to price the job for more then what I wanted to pay, but I negotiated it. They wanted to collect money before the work was done which I refused to do.
Description of Work
I got a quote from them to replace the faucets in two sinks.
Rudolph F.
04/18/2017
I am used to the estimate and service being done by the same person.
Description of Work
They replaced the faucet in the bathroom.
$350
andrew R.
04/05/2017
Showed up late, didn't call like they said they would. Guy didn't seem very knowledgeable, then threw out a ridiculously high number for what would be a half day repair and very little material cost. Tried to make the job bigger than it needed to be as well. Would not recommend to anyone.
Description of Work
Drain pipe replacement.
Noah H.
04/03/2017
It's not necessarily their company but they are associated with a heating and air division as well and they've ripped me off. They are all part of the same company.
Description of Work
Just some general work. Installed a shut-off valve.
$300
Sky & Lydia H.
03/23/2017
Fred, the plumber, was extremely knowledgeable and did a thorough job. Very pleased.
Description of Work
Water heater replacement.
water heater repair
$650
Richard S.
03/20/2017
Servicing was good, on time and quickly done.
Description of Work
Checking main HVAC as well and split mini. The technicians were outstanding. I liked both of them. The office staff needs some training on customer service and what it means to be polite but other than that, the techs are good.

Phone