COPPER CREEK ELECTRIC CO

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2009

125 Shun Pike

Cottontown, TN 37048

Copper Creek Electric is a full service electrical contractor licensed by state of TN, Davidson County Metro and Murfreesboro , Insured , and Bonded. All employees are background checked

05/24/2018

JAMES S.

Called to request an estimate and left a message. Two weeks later I called again and the person acknowledged that they got my message with no reason given for not responding earlier. Someone came out (on time) and said they could do the work and would get back to me later in the week with an estimate and that the current backlog was 6 weeks. That was a year ago and the last time I heard from them.

Description of Work
Exterior work on new screened porch

11/26/2017

Bryan T.

Other than him hooking it up wrong and having to fix his mistake there were no problems and no extra work involved. I then received an invoice for $615.25. When I asked them to explain the extra $165.25 they replied that the estimate was just a "ballpark figure and not an actual quote". This is a preferred provider for Hot Springs Spa which makes me think that they have hooked up quite a few hot tubs and should know what it takes to hook one up, especially when I told them exactly what needed to be done including measurements of cable needed. When I asked for an explanation of the extra cost I got no response. This just strikes me as a bait and switch tactic.

Description of Work
I had a new hot tub that I needed hooked up. They gave me an estimate of $450.00.

09/05/2017

Kevin D.

John was very professional, friendly, and very easy to work with, helping us properly wire up a new room in our house. He was patient when I ran into some framing issues in the room before his work was completed, and he and his crew always arrived on time and cleaned up when they were finished. I will definitely go with Copper Creek Electric for future projects in my house, and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Installed 200 amp overhead service, 30/40 ckt 120/240 volt indoor main breaker panel. Installed 5 outlets, 2 light fixtures, and 1 light switch in a newly-built basement room.

09/04/2017

John C.

They quoted a very fair price, were on-time and did what they said they would. Even completed assembly of a light that was more labor-intensive than I expected. The only down side was that they didn't clean-up after themselves very well. But, for the price, I can't complain. I really appreciate that they were considerate of my time and willing to communicate via messaging. I work long hours and am not available during most work days, and I appreciate they respected that.

Description of Work
Installed 5 ceiling fans and 2 lights

Category ceiling fans

06/19/2017

Susan W.

I have used them for about a year and a half, and would recommend them. I have continued to use them, so they must be pretty good!

Description of Work
They replaced the electrical wiring for our street lights.

01/11/2016

Mimi T.

Great job! John and his crew were timely, did a good job at a fair price, and cleaned up when done. I was very surprised with how clean they left my house, based upon my past experience with another electrician. Would only suggest that John moves to an iPad system so he can prepare estimates on site.

Description of Work
Installed can lights and a couple of outlets

12/11/2015

Kristy S.

Very nice to talk to, but didn't show up. We had originally scheduled a time for Thursday morning. He asked Wednesday night if we could change to Friday morning. I said that was fine. He never came though, and when I called to check he noted that he had forgotten about the appointment. He offered to reschedule again for Monday, but I had already taken time off work for the first appointment and didn't feel I should do it again.

Description of Work
Was to look at a non-function light on a ceiling fan.

10/06/2015

Marika S.

He was very friendly. The work was done well. No complaints!

Description of Work
Rewired the garage door and safety check of our new home.

08/06/2015

Janeth H.

They did a great job. I even recommended them to my friend. They did a great job for her as well.

Description of Work
Repaired an outlet.

07/29/2015

Joe S.

The guy called and said he would be 15 minutes late and was only 10 minutes late. I was glad they called. They did a good job. I would call them again.

Description of Work
They replaced a light switch.

06/08/2015

Amy M.

I called Copper Creek Electric and they were at my house within 10 minutes, identified and fixed the problem in no time, and were completely professional and courteous. I will definitely call them for any future electric needs and highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Fixed master bath plugs

05/25/2015

Suzanne B.

They were very professional and took care of all details. They were clear that they were busy, but since I bought a special I had to wait... months. Overall very happy with the work, but I won't be locking myself into any deals if I want the work done relatively soon.

Description of Work
Installed wiring and fixtures in 2 closets which had no previous lighting.

03/09/2015

Jennifer Q.

The service was very good. They were very prompt and clean. The prices of the parts were a little high.

Description of Work
They replaced a GFI outlet and installed a brand new GFT also. They troubleshooted pendulum and corrected a 4 way switch issue I was having. They also installed a dimmer switch

02/19/2015

Dawn M.

They were great the whole way through. They were always punctual and very honest about pricing. They made suggestions on what we needed and what we didn’t need. They fixed any problems immediately. With regard to pricing, they were a little high. We already have plans to use them again in the future.

12/05/2014

Gary P.

I know this company has had good reviews, but this is a GREAT review. I was able to reach John Simonsen (owner) immediately via cell. He understood my problem and much to my surprise said he would be right over - probably because he sensed the concern in my voice! We may never know why the panel caught on fire (loose connection that may have been worsened through vibration) BUT at 4PM he told me my options, called in a co-worker, went and got the right supplies, and disconnected my old panel and put in a completely new one. By 10 PM that night, my electricity was back on. This could have been even more of disaster since that particular evening the temperature was going to 17 degrees. He was polite, professional and of course, he has a customer for life. He is the epitome of what caring, competent customer service is all about. He outline the fee in advance and even came in under the estimate. Kudos to John and CCE for working through dinner, in the cold, on short notice, to fix a customers major electrical problem - and a pat on my own back for subscribing to Angies List!

Description of Work
My wife and I were in our home when we smelled smoke. Running to the basement, I realized that my main electrical panel had circuit breakers that literally had flames coming from four of the plastic breakers. Luckily, I was able to extinguish the flames and stood there somewhat dazed realizing that if I had not been home the house could have burned. I turned quickly to Angies List and easily saw that CCE was rated highly and was nearby. I made the call. Bottom line, my entire large electrical panel was replaced that evening!

11/15/2014

Janice S.

Two installers showed up on time and did the work quickly and efficiently. They were very professional and when I went into the room they were working in, you couldn't even tell they had done any work in there. They cleaned up so well. I was really impressed with them. They took my email address and my Angie's List $25 dollar discount coupon and said that they would email me an invoice. I have not received it yet so I am not able to say how much the total is. I am not expecting any surprises since they were so good and professional.

Description of Work
I had a ceiling fan that needed to be installed and one that needed to be adjusted closer to the ceiling.

10/17/2014

MARGE W.

They tried to trace wires for lights in kitchen that stopped working. They were able to get 2 of the 4 lights working again. Unfortunately they couldn't finish it because they said the wires disappeared into the attic wall and they couldn't cut an access hole to continue following them and fix the problem because they weren't allowed to. We were advised to call someone out to cut an access hole in the wall and then call them back to try again. The work they did do was great, but it was disappointing to have to call someone else out to finish the job.

Description of Work
Changed out a faulty light switch. Tried to trace wires for lights in kitchen that stopped working. They were able to get 2 of the 4 lights working again. Unfortunately they couldn't finish it because they said the wires disappeared into the attic wall and they couldn't cut an access hole to continue following them and fix the problem. We were advised to call someone out to cut an access hole in the wall and then call them back to try again.

07/30/2014

Karen T.

The owner and his team were extremely knowledgeable and helpful in educating me about the latest codes and pros/cons of where to place my new outlets. They were also very reliable and arrived on time.

Description of Work
Installed a new outlet in a bedroom and he updated some wiring in my home. I really don't remember the full cost of the work performed but when I checked for other quotes, this vendor's rates were comparable.

07/13/2014

LaDonna T.

This was my first Angie's List experience. I was very impressed by the overall service, from the initial call to completion of the installation. The technicians were extremely courteous and took extra care with the entire process. They even wore shoe protectors in the house. I can tell this is a company that takes pride in exceptional customer service. I will definitely use them for future projects.

Description of Work
Removed existing ceiling fan and replaced it with a new ceiling fan.

06/09/2014

Karen K.

John and his crew are great. I had a garage with ancient wiring and fixtures that needed to be gutted - they spent quite a bit of time putting in exactly what I wanted and nothing more. John gave a fair estimate for the work and then completed the service in a timely manner. Its refreshing after never hearing back from people, or oddly, never receiving and estimate after a visit. Really happy, thanks so much.

Description of Work
Re-wired my entire garage

04/26/2014

Michael M.

Great. Guys were professional and knowledgeable. Got work done in a reasonable amount of time and at a fair price. Cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. No complaints at all.

Description of Work
Installed 4 can lights and replaced 3 bathroom light/fan combinations.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

04/23/2014

Chris W.

It went alright for me, but it turned into a bigger job than they had anticipated. It took 3 days for a one and a half day job. I wanted more work done but felt that the figure he was shooting me for the rest of the work was high because he was trying to make up for the money he lost in the initial job. I can't prove that, and I feel that what they did was great work, but I was able to get the other work done for less than his quote. It also took MANY days for him to get back to me with the second quote, I was on a deadline by that time and waiting for him caused me to miss my deadline, which of course cost me.

Description of Work
Upgraded wire and box to an out building.

03/26/2014

Harriett H.

Very prompt in responding to initial email and professional in every manner. Cleaned up after themselves. No complaints and would highly recommend for all manner of electrical work. I will certainly use them again for any and all electrical work.

03/24/2014

Jennifer D.

My old house needed to be grounded and have the wiring updated. John came out to the house and was very informative and took the time to explain the entire process. Unlike other companies we interviewed, John assured us that his team would take their time and not damage the drywall by "cutting in" the wires. I am very pleased to say that the house is completely rewired and all walls are intact, the only place that needs attention is where we put in a new fuse box, but John even saw to it we had drywall to repair it. His team was very courteous and professional. I am glad that we went with John and his team.

Description of Work
Complete rewire

03/05/2014

charles M.

There was a short circuit in a secondary breaker box that ran the heater-a/c, hot water heater. I called Copper Creek Electric and within 2 hours John was at the house to check out the problem. He disconnected the box so that it would not short-out again and said that the connecting service wire between the boxes was too small to carry the load that was demanded by the services that where connected to it. He recommended that the sub breaker box and the main fuse box be replaced as they where badly out of date and not properly grounded. I agreed. At 7:30 the next morning the NES arrived and cut the power to the house. His men arrived as this was occurring and immediately began to remove the old fuse and breaker boxes. They placed tags on the circuits and installed a single 200 amp circuit box. They replaced the ungrounded meter base and installed a new one with a grounded one and replaced the mast- weather head and the wiring. NES returned and restored power to the house. The job was completed by 3:pm. The crew cleaned up the work area both in and out of the house.

Description of Work
replaced shorted-out sub fuse box, main fuse box, meter base and mast.

True Designs LLC

True Designs was founded on the platform of doing things the right way. Our goal is to educate our clients on what technology can do to improve their life. We work diligently to understand each clients unique needs and lifestyle to tailor a solution. Solutions that range from a single room to complete office spaces. Our passion for technology and design drives us to create incredible experiences. In our combined 35 plus years of experience we have seen where clients are forced into something that does nothing to better their lives other than having a lot of gear. We guarantee to make sure that our designs for our clients bring value to their experiences whether in the home or at work.

Award 2022
    Riddell Electrical Service

I've been working as an electrician for 16 years , I have been doing projects for home owners since 2011, I bring honesty and a strong work ethic to the table. Give me a call or text and let's get to work on your project as soon as possible.

Award 2022
    Royalty Electric, Inc.

At Royalty Electric we specialize in remodels, troubleshoots, electrical panel and service upgrades, lighting, switching, power distribution and all other electrical needs. We are a fully licensed, bonded, and insured State electrical contractor, our expertise ranges from hospital renovations, to home and business, there isn't a job too big or too small. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SERVICE, REPAIRS, PANEL UPGRADES, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REMODELS, ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL WORK. Large or small jobs