Kinetico San Antonio

Texas
Texas: Dental - Optometry - Plumbing - Psychologists - Other

15678 Tradesman

San Antonio, TX 78249

Kinetico manufactures complete systems to improve water quality for general use as well as those which provide high-quality drinking water for consumption. Kinetico quality water systems are used in rural, problem water areas and where water is supplied by municipally controlled water utilities. Additional DBAs - Kinetico Water Processing Systems, TXQWS LLC....

4.3

water softeners (58)plumbers (12)

07/30/2019

We were very pleased with their professionalism and customer service. They are very knowledgable and made sure we understood all the options we had and what needed to be done. When we are ready to buy, we will call Kinetico to replace our old water softener for sure!

Description of Work
Looking for a new water softener for our house

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

04/17/2017

From our initial call, quote process and installation, everyone was friendly and professional. Kinetico prices are higher than other brands, but they did a great job describing the benefits of their product and we were impressed by customer online reviews too. They do not apply any pressure to get the sale, which we appreciated. We are very happy with the results and highly recommend Kinetico.

Description of Work
Replaced our water softner (we did not previously have a Kinetico).

Work Completed On 03/23/2017

04/11/2017

Everything went great! The install was done in one day and it works great! My home was not preplumbed for the system so they did all the plumbing work as well. Couldn't be happier with the service and performance.

Description of Work
Installed full house water softener and dechlorinator.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/16/2017

03/14/2017

Perfect ! I believe kinetico makes the best water softener on the market. A little pricey it get it back in quality . I have liked them since I read a review about them Over 30+ years ago in Popular Science Magazine. Only 2 people in Home uses very little salt.

Description of Work
Replace water softener/whole house water filter.

Work Completed On 03/14/2017

02/21/2017

I would definitely recommend Kinetico to anyone looking to have a new water softener installed. Both Matt and David were wonderful. Prompt, professional yet approachable. As I am new to Texas, they both were able to answer any questions I had about the many differences from Michigan. David helped me with lawn tips, Matt let me know where good meat markets were located. Great service! Great value!

Description of Work
My wife and I recently purchased a new home in the San Antonio area and we were in need of a water softener and drinking water purifier.

Work Completed On 02/21/2017

01/27/2017

They were just kind of pricey. They were on time and courteous. They showed up. They gave the presentation. They were a little pricey than what I wanted to pay.

Description of Work
I had them come out for an estimate. It was for water softener.

01/12/2016

Absolutely perfectly. Punctual, polite, and professional. Absolutely one of the best decisions we made when we purchased our home. Kinetico has great service and a great product. Worry free and pretty much maintenance free and great water quality. Neighbors without a water softener have already had problems with their appliances due to our local hard water (after only about 5 years residence). We'...

Description of Work
Replace membrane in reverse osmosis unit

Work Completed On 03/01/2015

10/13/2015

On our previous home we used a competitor's product with an electronic system. I reviewed Angie's List and saw excellent reviews for Kinetico. First and foremost Kinetico has exceptional customer service. A phone call to a very friendly person will get you started. The system uses probably a quarter of the salt that our previous system did. This is especially important for us since our above groun...

Description of Work
Installed Kinetico water softener and reverse osmosis system.

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

[Member name removed], Know how much I appreciate your very kind words as well as your business. We all look forward to serving you and your family. My very best~ Chris Knippa, Owner of Kinetico of San Antonio.

09/17/2015

Since my house was not plumbed for the softener they installed a water line along with two addition outside faucets. They then installed a top line water softener and the sink water filtration system. Everything went extremely well from the beginning. We have been very happy with the water softener and love the drinking water. Couldn't live without either one. We are very satisfied customers and w...

Description of Work
Installed water softener and k5 water filtration system for drinking water.

Work Completed On 12/30/2013

[Member name removed], Just a quick note of thanks for giving us he opportunity to earn your business. Really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Angie's List. Sincerely~ Chris Knippa, Owner of Kinetico Quality Water Systems of San Antonio and the Hill Country.

08/23/2015

We recently had a major kitchen renovation and decided to move away from the RO system we were using. The Kinetico tech that came out ran a test on our system and said our water softener was great and there was no reason to change anything yet. We did however go with their K5 reverse osmosis system and couldn't be happier. The quality and taste of the water beats what we can get from the store or ...

Description of Work
Provided replacement filters for RO system

Work Completed On 08/17/2015

So glad to hear you are enjoying your Kinetico reverse osmosis system. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!! Sincerely, Chris Knippa ~ Owner

Water system & softener installation.

$100