In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Timmonsville, SC
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Timmonsville
- D-COEven though he was VERY VERY busy at the time, he was able to talk my husband through what needed to be done to get our toilets flushing, and it worked PERFECTLY!!! I would DEFINITELY use him whithout a doubt.
- D-COExcellent response very informative call me back with in two minutes from the time I sent email I rd emendation this bisnes to anyone thanks from the intro
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLCI talked to Brian for about 45 minutes, wrote down a page and a half of advice, products to use, products to stay away from, and other companies (different services). He was awesome, honest, and funny :)
- SELLERS SEPTIC TANK SVCThe men arrived this morning and the work was completed in 3 hours. My ground was was leveled and work area was clean. I would highly recommend them to everyone for their septic needs. Tank Pumping - 250.00 and New Lines 1800.00
- SELLERS SEPTIC TANK SVCThey were very prompt and left the area very clean and level after lid was reinstalled. Would definately use them again.
- WILSON SEPTIC TANK SVCPrompt, cheerful and courteous. Called for estimate at around 2pm, said they could be at our home around 4:30 the same day. Phone estimate was EXACTLY what was billed. Our septic tank had never been emptied (10+ years), we called thinking it was past due to be done, and we were having some slow drainage issues. They gave some helpful suggestion to improve our septic tank "maintanence". They were also helpful in showing us that our slow drainage of showers and sinks was not due to a "full" septic tank but rather pointed out a drainage line in need of repair by a plumber due to angle causing slow drainage into septic system. We would have never seen the line had they not showed us since they were doing the "digging". We will use them again and would gladly reccomend. Also, as a side note...Estimate was $180 if we dug up the dirt before the emptying and after completion. $200 if they did everything. $20 was well worth the hassle-free, labor-free experience
- SELLERS SEPTIC TANK SVCIt went well. We have contacted him to put field lines in and they came and pumped the tank out again March 21st because it was full again. This was completed for the other job we needed completed. We are still waiting for a response as to when he can complete the field lines
- WILSON SEPTIC TANK SVCI had a terrible emergency at 6 PM on Saturday afternoon - my septic was full so all of my tubs and sinks were full of sewage that backed up in my house!! I was distraught because I was in fear that I wouldn't be able to get anybody that late on a Saturday, but prayed I would because my house was horrible. There was no way we were going to be able to stay in the house. I called numerous companies that I either got voicemail or I got a human being that was of no help at all. I spoke with one woman that LAUGHED at me!! Then I called Wilson in Hartsville. They are a God send!! The lady that answered the phone was not only courteous, she was very empathetic and said that her guys had just gotten off for the day, but to give her a few minutes to make some calls. Within 5 or 10 minutes one of her workers called me and said as soon as he could go get the truck and his partner got there he would be on his way!! This was at around 6:45!! They arrived around 7:15, pumped out my tank, but one of my tubs still would not drain. These guys went far above and beyond what they came to do - they went under my house, took pipes apart until they found the clog, they removed the clog and my drains are working better than they have in years!! If you want the best you absolutely need to call these folks!! I won't ever use anyone else ever again!! I want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for what they did for me. One of the guys had even made plans with his family that he postponed to come to my aid. You don't find people like that anymore very often. I am just so thankful I did on Saturday!
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLCI may not have hired him today, but based on our conversation and his honesty (he didn't try to "sell" unnecessary services) you can be sure the next time I need a plumber I will call All About Plumbing.
- Fulton's Septic Tank ServicesThe experience went very well. It fixed the problem, but we still have to take care of the issues on the inside of the house. He is licensed, insured, and state board of health approved.
Septic Tank Companies in Timmonsville
- Business Description:Acuantia Septic Services is the One Stop Shop for all your septic needs. We offer site & soil evaluation, system design, installation, maintenance, and pumping. We service areas in Northern California, and South Carolina. Call us at 888-743-9918 for a free consultation! Visit us at https://www.acuantia.com
- Business Description:Our business name is Pack's Contracting. We specialize in clearing and grading. We can do anything from building house pads for new homes, prepping parking lots for asphalt we can also lay drain/sewer pipes. With 30 years experience in the industry we are able to do the work efficiently. We don't over staff or have anybody on the job without skills to perform. We by doing this we are able to perform at a lower cost and pass the savings to the customer. Most companies line up several ..
- Business Description:Cost determined by job. We accept Visa - Mastercard - American ExpressRecent Review:It went well. <br /> We have contacted him to put field lines in and they came and pumped the tank out again March 21st because it was full again. This was completed for the other job we needed completed. <br /> We are still waiting for a response as to when he can complete the field lines <br /Bonita P.
- Business Description:D-CO has been going strong for many years. Having construction done on your home or office does not have to be stressful. The next time you have a project call D-CO, we have the tools and the experience to get the done right. We happily service Hartsville, SC and many surrounding areas. Our services include but not limited too roof repair, electrical repair, and plumbing repair. Check out our website at http://D-CO-sc.coRecent Review:Even though he was VERY VERY busy at the time, he was able to talk my husband through what needed to be done to get our toilets flushing, and it worked PERFECTLY!!! I would DEFINITELY use him whithout a doubt.Angela S.
- Business Description:We offer 10% OFF LABOR COST for a limited time! Southeast Plumbing & Gas, LLC is an industry leading commercial and residential plumbing and gas service and installation mechanical contractor in South Carolina with over 35 years experience in the industry and 20 plus years of Licensed Master Plumbers. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured to help you with all of your plumbing and gas needsRecent Review:My family came home Friday night to discover that our septic tank was backing up into our showers. We called every septic tank draining company in the area and we either got voicemail (they were closed), or they didn't come out as far as my house. The earliest I could get someone to commit to was Tuesday (remember, it was a Friday night). I had already called two of the companies Angi recommended. Southeast Plumbing and Gas was the third. Even though septic draining is not normally one of the jobs that this company does, they agreed to come out and save the day for us (in the middle of the night!!). Bryan, the owner, not only drained our tank, but he also repaired and redesigned our septic line for better flow and installed a clean out valve. We are in a better position now than we were when we bought the houseJerremy W.
- Business Description:Hill Plumbing's service technicians are qualified to perform a wide variety of plumbing repairs and installations to satisfy you’re every plumbing need. We offer same-day service when requested, when calls are placed before 12:00pm. All emergency calls day or night, holidays or weekends are guaranteed to be addressed quickly as humanly possible. We also provide both senior citizen and military personnel discounts. In addition, Hill Plumbing is offering special discounts to the men and women w..Recent Review:Recently, I started having intermittent problems with my tankless hot-water heater. After exhausting my maintenance efforts, I researched creditable businesses via Angie’s list and discovered Hill Plumbing & Electric Inc. After a brief call to them, a technician (Jason) arrived and he intently listened as I explained the tankless hot-water heater problems and the maintenance history of the unit. Afterwards, Jason carefully explained possible causes and what actions he would be taken to diagnose the problem(s). Jason quickly discovered the problem, repaired the unit and explained what actions were taken. The repair cost was fair and reasonable; much less than I expected. Additionally, Jason provided a full unit replacement quote, as my tankless unit is 14-years old and nearing its life expectancy. I’m extremely impressed with Hill Plumbing & Electric Inc. and I highly recommend them. Their customer service and technical skills are exceptionalTim L.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED: (NO JOB TO SMALL) ADDITIONAL HOURS: EMERGENCY EVENING & WEEKEND SERVICES.Recent Review:He was a very special man that really did above and beyond. <br /> He attached the pipe from the house to the septic tank and repaired pipes and leaks under the house. <br /> I really appreciate his helpfulness. <br /> He contacted Mr. Sellers and had the tank pumped out. He has talked to Mr. Sellers for us about field lines. <br /> He went above and beyond <br /> He was a real blessing to us. <br /Bonita P.
- Business Description:Midland Air Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to have been serving the Columbia community for over 60 years, giving our customers expert service for all your heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality needs. Our NATE-certified technicians are qualified to repair, service, and install all major brands of HVAC and indoor air quality equipment. We do it all; HVAC service and maintenance for your home or your business. That’s right – we even provide commercial HVAC servic..Recent Review:I am a 31-yr. customer of Midland Air and bought a new HVAC system from them about 6 yrs. ago. It has worked fine except for a dehumidifier they have never replaced and a vibration noise in the furnace fan they have never fixed. I stopped calling after 4 months of trying and them sending out techs who can't seem to fix or replace mechanical parts correctly. <br /> Now, because of a technician's carelessness, a recent AC tune-up required 2 separate visits to complete (Mar. 30 and Apr. 10, 2015) and has caused damage to my exterior compressor. <br /> The 1st technician failed to hook back up a fan wire on my outdoor compressor when he completed his tune-up. After 2 warm days and 1 very hot day in early April, I discovered that the AC was not cooling at all, so I called. Midland sent out another service tech who discovered the problem with the fan wire. By that time, my compressor had been running constantly for 40 - 48 hrs. and was overheated (no fan running to cool it). Altho' the 2d technician tried to assure me that there would be no residual problem, I know for a fact that this has shortened the life of my new system. The compressor was working perfectly until this happened. Another HVAC expert has estimated that I will now have to replace the compressor within 3 - 5 yrs, and Midland is not likely to replace it for free! <br /> To top it all off, 2d technician left my hose lying uncoiled in the yard (it had been spooled on a mount when he arrived) with the water running. Since I did not discover this until 24 hrs. later, I now have a nice fat water bill. <br /> I don't do sloppy, unprofessional, or costly clean-up work, and I don't like to receive it. That's why I am submitting this review. <br /L M D.
- Business Description:At Septic Works LLC, we take pride in having been serving clients across the US with septic tank inspection, septic tank repair, septic tank pumping, septic tank installation, engineered septic system, alternative septic systems, and porta potty rentals for 20 years. Our prices are competitive and all residential, commercial, and municipal clients seek our specialized services. Our septic inspectors are licensed and insured, well trained with extensive knowledge and practical experience. O..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Fulton's Manufacturing, Septic Tanks & Toilet.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Timmonsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLC1560 POCKET RD
DARLINGTON, South Carolina
- ALL ABOUT PLUMBING LLC
- CR Construction2540 Nena Ln
Florence, South Carolina
- CR Construction
- Fulton's Septic Tank Services128 Sandridge Rd
Kingstree, South Carolina
- Fulton's Septic Tank Services
- Hill Plumbing & Electric Company Inc.438 N Main St
Sumter, South Carolina
- Hill Plumbing & Electric Company Inc.
- N D Sellers Septic Tank Service
Chesterfield, South Carolina
- N D Sellers Septic Tank Service
- Pack's Contracting 245 Gentry Dr
Sumter, South Carolina
- Pack's Contracting
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO