The Gutter Gorilla

Founded 2017 • With Angi since September 2017

The Gutter Gorilla, strives to give top end customer service at a middle end price, treating each of our customers kindly, professionally, and with the best materials and products available from the first phone call to the final walk through when the work is completed. Ask us why, why we install

4.3

4.3

gutter repair (4)

03/21/2022

Ray K.

It was wonderful. They were very confident. They were knowledgeable. I would used them again if I need them. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did gutter and screen installation for me.

Work Completed On 03/07/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind words and allowing us to take care of you and your home! Sincerely, Erika

01/14/2022

linda M.

Back gutters of home complete August 31, 2021. Almost 5 months later, no phone answers nor text returned. I was told, “due to Covid cannot get long wedges”. Project is taking far longer than anticipated. Problem has not been resolved.

Description of Work
Install gutters back and front of residence.

Work Completed On 08/31/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry to hear that you are upset about this situation. We had been in regular contact until we received a letter a month ago stating that you would like to cancel the job and work with another company. Our hands were truly tied on obtaining the material we needed in your unique situation. I will reach out by phone as well, but if you would like us to continue to work to find these specific materials for you, we would be happy to do that. Sincerely, Erika

07/08/2021

Larry L.

Procedure from initial call to get estimate, size & color, keeping my original downspouts to final installation was handled very professional. The price was reasonable & crew that did the work was top notch. The crew asked me to walk around with them to inspect their workmanship & if I was satisfied. I would not hesitate to use this company again.

Description of Work
Gutter Install Approximately 180 Feet

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Review for The Gutter Gorilla - 108 Kendall Ct, Summerville, SC - 39396874

01/10/2018

John R.

These guys are amazing! I had a previous quote from another business who was unable to get me scheduled. I sent them the quote, they honored the previous quote, and I had gutters up in less than a week. I had some custom requests on downspout locations and they were able to fulfill these requests no problem. If I ever have to do this again, I'll definitely be calling them again.

Description of Work
New and replacement gutters on my home.

Work Completed On 01/09/2018