Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Summerville, SC
There are 1 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Summerville
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentHad Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment pick up my Bolen's riding mower in late October. It was in such bad shape that I was thinking of replacing it. The mower needed all new consumables (plug, filters, blades, battery, etc). plus some welding. Told them I was in no hurry. I didn't need it until spring. It was returned yesterday. Everything that needed replacing was replaced. Valves were adjusted, a tire repaired and they welded the baffle back in place. Based upon the condition of the mower when picked up I could have been taken to the cleaners. Gusta did not do this. The cost of effecting repairs was most reasonable. The mower performs as brand new. Although Gusta is farther away from my residence as opposed to other outdoor equipment repair facilities, I chose Gusta because a favorable reviews on various review sites. I'm glad I did. I won't have to research reviews for this type of service in the future. I'll be using Gusta without hesitation
- Driggers Small Engine IncDropped my lawnmower off on my way to work in the morning and it was ready for pickup on my way home. They replaced the blade and did a tune up. Satisfied with the results.
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentThey serviced the motor, including replacing the spark plug and the starter cord (which I had not realized was getting worn), sharpened the blade, and cleaned the whole mower so thoroughly that it looked almost like new. The work was done promptly, and when I got the mower home, it started up the first time
- Jim's Small Engine RepairI dropped off my lawn mower, Jim called me to tell me what was wrong, Jim ordered part and repaired it. This was a pleasant experience. Jim is a very pleasant man.
- J & J Mobile Small Engine RepairTo begin with, I had taken my pressure washer to a shop to have it repaired. They were so backed up that after two weeks I was tired of waiting. A friend had given me Justin's name and said he was a mobile service. What is the down side to that? I decided I was going to give him a try, so I picked up the pressure washer and called Justin and set an appointment for later that day. He actually arrived 15 minutes early! I explained to Justin that my husband would be home later that afternoon and since I knew nothing about small engines, would he mind if I used my phone to record him while he repaired it so I wouldn't have to explain it to my husband later on. He said sure and kindly explained every step of the repair. You can tell he loves what he does it really comes through in the way he explained everything. He didn't treat me the way some females get treated when they walk into a male dominated shop and that is a big plus in my book. He was here all of 45 minutes. I absolutely love that he came to me and repaired it right on the spot. Justin was professional, punctual and just a great guy to work with. I will definitely use him again and refer him to all my friends
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentFrom the moment my phone call was taken, to the moment they loaded my mower into my car, they were extremely courteous, patient, helpful and professional. As someone who is new to the area, I am thrilled to find them. Thanks, Angie's List! I'll be back the next time any piece of equipment needs to be serviced
- Gusta's Outdoor Power EquipmentI needed my lawn mower repaired during their busy spring period. They were honest about how many days would pass before they could look at it. I took my mower back, unrepaired, only because I had an alternate solution at that time. I will consider them again if the need arises.
- Driggers Small Engine IncMy Troy-Built riding lawnmower was not woking so I call Driggers. After I described what it was doing , they told me over the phone what it probably was and we set up an appointment to bring it in. I was pleasantly surprised at the care and customer service I recieved. They were prompt and had my mower repaired as they promised. Driggers has a customer for all my small engine repair jobs
- Jim's Small Engine RepairService was fast, reasonable, and thorough. Told me if he had to do something that would exceed cost of new item, he would not repair it and let me know. Cleaned the mower that had not been used for at least 5 years and looked like new. Cleaned the carburetor, replaced gas lines and a few other things al for $65. Can't touch that price anywhere. Same with other pieces of equipment. Told me to hold tickets in case something went wrong and he would make it right
- Corky's Outdoor Power EquipmentI used their services two or three months a year. I had a lawn mower snapper and they were the best service dealer in town. They're reliable and their repairs last. They seem to get it right the first time and I don't think I ever had a problem getting back to them.They tell you exactly what's wrong and that's what they fix. They're just very reputable company to deal with. I had no problems with dealing with them. They're a little high on price but you pay what you get for
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Summerville
- Business Description:Specializing in handyman work! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule for an estimate todayRecent Review:It was good, he was done in a day, he had to comeback for some couple of hours the next day and he was finished. He was professional and friendly.Bryce M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They were very responsive and did very good service. I highly recommend them.Thomas F.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Call and make an appointment today. We do it all and will beat ANY estimate!Recent Review:The owner, Ronnie, was easy to get in touch with and met me for a free estimate the same day. They started on my home the following week. Their services were very affordable, especially with me being a first time home buyer. Everyone was very professional, punctual, and proficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing remodeling work on their homeChristie J.
- Business Description:Carolina Green is home based in Summerville South Carolina. We service all surrounding areas too. Our staff is committed to pleasing our customers to the fullest extent. Our mission is to satisfy their expectations for quality, service and integrity, to earn their trust, and keep them coming back! We believe in attention to detail and long term customer relationships. We do a wide range of landscaping and lawn care options for our customers. We can take any project from design to installation..Recent Review:<ol> <li>Craig and his crew do really great work and are so nice. They come do their work and are gone when they are done.</li> <li>We have had no problems with them at all.</li> </ol> <br />Peggy P.
- Business Description:The main goal at Southern Impressions property services group LLC is to provide quality,friendly,affordable,timely services to our customers. We strive to cut out the headache of dealing with multiple contractor services for your personal residence, HOA, and apartment complexes. One company to handle all of your services
- Business Description:We are a small local business with over 20 years experience and we look forward to helping you with all of your outdoor power equipment needs. We sell and service outdoor power equipment such as mowers, weed eaters, blowers, and much moreRecent Review:Had Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment pick up my Bolen's riding mower in late October. It was in such bad shape that I was thinking of replacing it. The mower needed all new consumables (plug, filters, blades, battery, etc). plus some welding. Told them I was in no hurry. I didn't need it until spring. It was returned yesterday. Everything that needed replacing was replaced. Valves were adjusted, a tire repaired and they welded the baffle back in place. Based upon the condition of the mower when picked up I could have been taken to the cleaners. Gusta did not do this. The cost of effecting repairs was most reasonable. The mower performs as brand new. Although Gusta is farther away from my residence as opposed to other outdoor equipment repair facilities, I chose Gusta because a favorable reviews on various review sites. I'm glad I did. I won't have to research reviews for this type of service in the future. I'll be using Gusta without hesitationBelle R.
- Business Description:Since 1981, family-owned Northern Tool + Equipment has grown into the ultimate destination for hard working do-it-yourselfers and professionals. Our selection of generators, pressure washers, power and hand tools, air compressors, welders, material handling equipment and more includes top national brands and our own world-class products, which we engineer and build in our own manufacturing facilities. We offer useful products at a great price and back them with product expertise and customer ..Recent Review:I had no problem with it, I was happy with the product and the service was good. There wasn't anything special about it, I just had no problems with the purchase. Their stock and their selection has been very good, specifically the way the store had laid, I didn't have to ask the salesman for anything, the isles are pretty clear on where things were, I think it was all well thought out type of store. Their price is slightly higher than you may find that they had loads but it's an all in one solution, in welding you'll find more which you look for there than a lot of the other places. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to a friend to use their facilitycathy h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Goose Creek
- North Charleston
- Moncks Corner
- Adams Run
- Johns Island
- Seabrook Island
- Kiawah Island
- Round O
- Wadmalaw Island
- Mount Pleasant
lawn mower repair shops in Summerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All American Handyman200 Sedgewick Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- All American Handyman
- Carolina Green Landscape Management, LLC1004 Moss Haven Ln
Summerville, South Carolina
- Carolina Green Landscape Management, LLC
- Driggers Small Engine Inc1324 College Park Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Driggers Small Engine Inc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment7684A Southrail Rd
North Charleston, South Carolina
- Gusta's Outdoor Power Equipment
- Multi Construction17 Cranford Rd
Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Multi Construction
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT5900 Rivers Ave A
Charleston, South Carolina
- NORTHERN TOOL & EQUIPMENT
- Palmetto Home Center10650 Dorchester Rd
Summerville, South Carolina
- Palmetto Home Center
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc