Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Summerville, SC
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Summerville
- Atlantic Coast Pressure WashingWe are first time home owners and this was our first time hiring somone to pressure wash our house. As far as price goes we didn't have anything else to go off of to compare it to but the people were VERY kind, excellent customer service, and did a great job!
- Atlantic Coast Pressure WashingThis is the second time I have had work done with this company.Service has always been professional and thorough.Cost was $195 from Angie's list for house siding and driveway and $75 for back patio. I would hire again.
- Atlantic Coast Pressure WashingHad an upcoming family reunion at my family beach house. Unfortunately, I waited until the last minute to call or even get in touch with a few other companies in the area. Henry spoke with me directly and was able to meet with me the same day to give me an estimate. After explaining my time crunch his crew came the next morning. The crew was friendly and punctual. Original estimate was honored and even did a little extra work. They were very careful not to harm my landscaping which was very important to me. Looking forward to using again when I need them. Will refer to friends
- Hard Top PavingWe are VERY pleased with the service that Hard Top Paving provided. This company was on time and showed up, to do the job, when they stated that they would be here. The owner, Peter Stevens is very cordial and helpful with all of our needs. He is fair and followed up on each step of the project. Our driveway looks great! We give this company a AAA rating, and highly recommend their service to others
- Hard Top PavingPeter and Hardtop Paving was doing work down the street from our house and me and the wife was wanting to black top of driveway and get an area cleared and black topped for parking so we called Pete. he came over the next day to measure the area and give an estimate. We agreed on a price and since he was still working on the driveway down the street he came over to start ours 2 days later. He and his guys did an excellent job clearing and smoothing the driveway first thing. The next day it rained so the work was put on hold until the rained stopped. Pete made sure to call and let me know that he would be by the as soon as the rain stopped. Well 2 days later once the rained stopped and the ground dried up, Pete and his crew were out there with a truck load of fill dirt spreading it on the driveway and a few days later the rocks. The complete job took a week and a half because of the rain but every time there was a delay, Pete always called to assure me that he would be out there as soon as the rain stopped. Like now, he's waiting until things dry up a little to fill in the low spots. They will not black top the driveway yet but they will very soon. I would also like to mention that because of the rain and soft ground (different part of my yard) my wife's car got stuck in the mud and Hardtop's crew helped me to get the car unstuck and out of the mud. They're a good crew and Pete is always willing to assist in any way he can. My yard has bad drainage so I will be calling Hardtop Paving to do a French drainage in the yard and maybe even a little pond in the front yard once it dries up since they also do yard work and drainages
- Rite-Line Seal Coating & Striping IncThey were super quick. They are brilliant, they really are and we are very happy with them. They got it done within a day, it was unbelievable. They worked around the issues and problems and they were amazing.
- Hard Top PavingThe asphalt milling was put down with a paving machine and compressed with a rolling machine. I am pleased with the work and the price.
- Western NY Sealershad an appointment on 7/5, didn't happen, multiple reasons- non valid, eventually came 7/12. not sure why the lag, they were in the area several times between then, job took about 15 minutes. was happy with the work done, crew was nice and efficient. At least they eventually showed up, the other companies I tried to hire had lame excuses for not showing up. "Weather" cited way to many times when the sky's were blue, not just WNY sealers, but the others. I would suggest anyone needing sealing start the process in April and be prepared for wait for +2 months. none are any better than the others
- Carolina Asphalt PavingPLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - VERY POOR QUALITY OF WORK!!!! 8/28 - Contacted Joe Young to set up an appointment to get a quote for paving our company parking lot. The appointment was confirmed for 9:00AM on Thursday the 29th. 8/29 - At 9:30AM. Joe was still not here. I called him on his cell phone and he said he was 15 minutes out. No apology, no explanation for being late. When he arrived he met with my husband and walked through the services. He then promised to have a written estimate to him by the next day. 8/30 - We did not receive the written estimate as promised. No follow up from Joe. However, his crew showed up around 5:00PM and wanted to park their paving equipment on our property for the holiday weekend. We told them to leave. 9/5 - STILL no written estimate from Joe. The job had been tentatively scheduled for Saturday 9/7. 9/6 - Joe sent his teenage daughter in with a sloppy worksheet and demand for $7500. I told her I would not pay before the job was done. Joe then came in and demanded payment. He was rude and hostile. He ended up apologizing to me and my husband and we finally agreed to go ahead with the job. BIG MISTAKE. 9/7 - Joe and his crew paved the parking lot. It is uneven. The painted lines are blurred. MOST IMPORTANTLY - the asphalt mix is WRONG. Four days after the lot was paved, every truck that pulled in our lot was churning the asphalt into mush. VERY POOR QUALITY. 9/14 - To his credit, Joe did come back and re-roll the lot. He did not however, offer any kind of reimbursement for the poor quality. We regret ever going forward with this job. After the initial impression, lack of follow up and demands for pre-payment we should have walked away and used someone else. Shame on us for not doing that. Please learn from our mistake and DO NOT USE this company
- ANGELO'S SEALCOATING & ASPHALTThe driveway that they did for me was terrible. It was not level and has dips in places as well. Water just sits on the driveway really bad. They did not show up on time and the work took them an extra day than what I was told it would take. The price was very high too in my opinion especially when you factor in the quality of the work
Driveway Pavers in Summerville
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 4 Consecutive years! At Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing we are here to help protect the investment you have made with your property, with an added plus of maintaining curb appeal, beautifying your property and improving safety. Pressure washing offers an affordable, environmentally safe way to renew your home’s exterior. Whether you spruce up your patio, deck, porches, docks, and outdoor furniture or your properties fences, trim, gutters, brick or siding you’ll see ..Recent Review:Henry is always punctual, professional and performs quality work. I hired a different company last year and was not nearly as happy with results. Henry definitely pays close attention to detail and does the job thoroughly. Will always hire moving forwardVivian I.
- Business Description:The Driveway Company has been in business for over thirty years. We are covering all of Beaufort County, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Kiawah Island and the Savannah, GA area. We can travel out of this area if an opportunity becomes available especially on Military Bases. I wanted to bring this company to your attention since concrete and asphalt repair are so much more affordable than replacement. I have been in the construction and concrete business for over twenty-five years now. I hav..
- Business Description:Welcome to Charleston Electric, the electrician that specializes in residential wiring and generators. We are electrical contractors that serve the Charleston, Ladson, Summerville and Goose Creek, South Carolina areasRecent Review:Charleston Electric was an excellent company to work with. My electrician, Jeremy, was able to arrive early and was quickly able to fix the problem with my door bell. He was very professional and great to interact with. I just wish I had hired y'all sooner. I have recommended you to my realtor. Thank youJeannette S.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:I contacted the company and they were easy to schedule with, they provided a competitive quote. They charged a fee to come out and do an inspection but they provided me with a written / emailed estimate along with pictures from under the home and a written report of the crawlspace inspectionAMY S.
- Business Description:Stone Castle Fence & Patio is here for all your fencing and concrete needs. Whether you want a six foot wood privacy fence for your new house, or chain link to keep your pets close to home. Enclose your yard with one of our stylish wood, composite, vinyl, aluminum, steel or galvanized chain link fencing options. Quality is the number one priority at Stone Castle Fence and patio, which is why we offer a one year warranty on all new construction! Add a decoritive touch to your home while sec..
- Business Description:Proper Paving is a Charleston-based asphalt pavement installation, preservation, and restoration company, servicing the Lowcountry of South Carolina. With over 10 years of experience, we serve residential, commercial, and industrial customers. We are committed to continuously improving operations. This means that we strive to utilize the most current equipment and technology available in our industry. We approach each project with the care and attention to detail that we would use if we were..
- Business Description:With free estimates and consultations, Hard Top Paving has been proudly serving the Charleston, SC area for nearly a generation, and our commitment to your satisfaction is what keeps us on top! Hard Top Paving is fully licensed, insured and bonded, and all of our professionally trained staff members have the skill and dedication to complete your job with confidence and the attention to detail that it deserves. 5 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phone - ..Recent Review:All in all, the driveway came out pretty well. This appears to be a family owned business, as the owner and his Dad were both on site and ran the major equipment. They claimed to have 30 years experience in the business. They were cordial and responsive to my needs. They nearly always answered their cell phone and returned voicemails very quickly. I do suggest that you support the project in person, as they move quickly and need your immediate input as to decisions along the way. There are a couple small areas that "puddle up" on the driveway, but all-in-all, the water drains off the driveway as it should. The one main area where improvement is needed is in their clean-up. Their equipment was leaking fluid and left several stains on the road.......and I also had to clean-up some of their waste afterwards (buckets, cans, etc). <br /> <br /> In sumary, these guys are responsive and can satisfactoraly lay asphalt. Definitely be home while the job is being done and be sure you're clear in what your expectations areSean O.
- Business Description:King Construction is a full service residential construction company that is expanding it's scope of work to include residential repair, maintenance, and renovation. We currently have six full time employees and use sub-contract work for a percentage of our projects. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured in the stae of South CarolinaRecent Review:Trey King responded to me in a very timely manner. He was honest and up front about everything. He gave me an estimate that seemed very reasonable and we agreed to have the work done at a later date (closer to spring)Joseph K.
- Business Description:We are a small owned company that does asphalt paving ,seal coating, line striping , hauling in of rock ,slag , fill dirt, and topsoil. We also can provide services for building driveways , parking lots and house / building pads. We also do excavating of ponds and do site work services
- Business Description:Call and make an appointment today. We do it all and will beat ANY estimate!Recent Review:The owner, Ronnie, was easy to get in touch with and met me for a free estimate the same day. They started on my home the following week. Their services were very affordable, especially with me being a first time home buyer. Everyone was very professional, punctual, and proficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing remodeling work on their homeChristie J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Summerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1 Source Services of SC3503 Palm Blvd
Isle Of Palms, South Carolina 29451
- 1 Source Services of SC
- Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing457 Sherman Dr
Pawleys Island, South Carolina 29585
- Atlantic Coast Pressure Washing
- Exterior Cleaning of SC8983 University Blvd
Charleston, South Carolina 29406
- Exterior Cleaning of SC
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina 28269
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Hard Top Paving46036 Michigan Ave. Ste 238
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Hard Top Paving
- LANDSCAPE PAVERS LLC1537 ASHLEY RIVER RD
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
- LANDSCAPE PAVERS LLC
- Owen's Construction134 Oakside Dr. 16
Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445
- Owen's Construction
- Rite-Line Seal Coating & Striping Inc120 The Oaks Ave
Summerville, South Carolina 29483
- Rite-Line Seal Coating & Striping Inc
- Stone Castle Fence & Patio7565 Rivers Ave
Charleston, South Carolina 29406
- Stone Castle Fence & Patio
- The Driveway Company50 Walling Grove Rd
Beaufort, South Carolina 29907
- The Driveway Company
- Y & B Construction LLCP.O.Box 701
Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445
- Y & B Construction LLC