Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Pageland, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Pageland
- Precision Garage Door ServiceWhole process was done as promised with professionalism and on time! Very nice products with plenty of options. The installers were great with my questions and really did a nice job! (and cleaned up too!) I still am amazed at how the doors changed the look of my whole property!
- Precision Garage Door ServiceI ended up spending quite a bit more, but on the first door, I needed the sensor eye replaced to make it work correctly. I called back and got the same special a week later. This time I had the whole door overhauled. Both doors work quietly, smoothly and the overhaul came with a lifetime warranty. Nice, professional technician
- Waddeys Garage Doors +Ernie was polite and punctual. He replaced my garage door motor after the previous one got fried during an electrical storm. I would definitely hire him again.
- Lakelands Overhead Door & InsulationIt was wonderful. I’m enjoying it so much. The garage is staying warm. I was real pleased with the technicians. They were kind and professional.
- MC ServicesOnce I found the plans I liked for my new home, Mr Evans was quick to start with finding who we needed to start work asap. They started work in mid September of 2008 and was finished with my home in March of 2009. The work was beautiful. Mr Evans was very helpful with suggestions any time I needed I guide in the right direction....looking for fixtures for lighting, bathroom and kitchen. Mr Evans likes to know things are done right the first time. If he sees a mistake; he makes sure it is corrected immediately. My home is beautiful and I love every moment spent in it
- Well Done Trim ConstructionOLD SCHOOL HONEST. Their word is their guarantee - they take a lot of pride in this and provide excellent customer service. If any circumstance arises that would prevent them from arriving at the promised time they will call you and arrange for a new schedule time. They do excellent work and check with you about what they plan to do so that you will be satisfied. PROFESSIONAL, EXCELLENT QUALITY WORK - I would use them again any time and would strongly recommend them to anyone else. Excellent cleanup after job completion
- Carolina ImprovementsThey were on time and explained everything that was going on. They done a wonderful job!! I will definitely use Carolina Improvements again!! A++
- Precision Garage Door ServiceI scheduled an appointment for inspection and repair for 9-7-12 and was given a time range of 10AM to 12PM. Right at 12 the technician called to say he was running late and would arrive in 15-20 minutes which he did with a trainee. We discussed the problems with the door and possible solutions. The Technician inspected the door, asked me how much I wanted to spend and I told him that I wanted to know what it would take to repair the door and have it work properly as we are in the process of selling the house. With that he recommended the refurbish package and told me that would solve the problems we were having. He completed the repairs, adjustments and tested the door with me. Everything seemed to be working fine and the door was a lot quieter than before. I wrote him a check for the total and he was on his way to the next job. At this point I was a satisfied customer. Although they were late the technician seemed knowledgeable and was very polite and professional. Approximately 15 minutes later I was locking up and leaving. When I got in my vehicle and pushed the button to close the door I experienced the same problem we had prior to the repairs. I immediately called the company, was told they would get in touch with the technician and get back to me. About 15 minutes later the trainee called back and informed me they were on another job across town and would not be able to come right back. I asked when they would and he told me he did not know as he was "just a trainee". I then called the office back and it became clear that my calls were being routed to a call center in Florida. The representative I was talking with could not tell me anything but that they would contact the technician again. I informed them at this time that I would be issuing a stop payment on the check I had written. Over two hours lapsed with no calls back before I again called the phone number I had. Again the representative could do nothing to help. I asked to speak to their supervisor and was told they were on the phone with another customer and would call me back as soon as that call was completed. Shortly after this the original Technician called me back, we discussed the issues and scheduled a time for him to return and look at the door again the first of the following week. I have yet to date received a call from the supervisor. On the following Monday the Technician was waiting on me when I arrived, inspected the door, made a few more repairs and tested the door again. After repeated testing we felt the door was correct now and I wrote him another check for the full amount less the 30.00 charge for stopping payment on the original check. I explained to him that I felt this was fair considering the problems I had getting in touch with anyone that could help resolve the problem the previous week. I also told him that if his franchise owner did not agree that they should call me to discuss. To date I have not received that call and the check has not cleared the bank. Having worked many years professionally and as a hobbyist on mechanical items it is understandable that sometimes a problem will slip by even the most experienced technicians. Again the technician was very professional and polite. The problem here was I just saw over 500.00 drive away, still had the same problem and could not get anyone on the phone to help resolve the issue or even seem like they cared for over three hours. The technician indicated that they get a lot of complaints about the call center and that it is almost impossible to get thru to the local office. A true reputable local company (not franchised) would never have let this happen. For this reason I will limit my future dealings with any franchised operation unless I can have direct contact with a local office
- Palmetto BuildersThey closed in my car port and made a garage out of it, and they made an additional bed room and a family room and a guest rest room and a bathroom. They also did my kitchen floor they put tile on it, and in the family room they put hardwood floor on it. It wasn't even 3 years before I started having problem with the house. The tiles started coming loose and the additional bathroom the toilet came loose. They were supposed to start in April and end in May. We gave them money to get a new HVAC unit for our home and we started to have problem with it and he came out to fix it and it is still leaking freon. When we called the manufacturer to check about the system they said they did not have proof that the unit had left the warehouse, so that means it was stolen! It took them forever to finish. I will never use them in the future
Garage Door Companies in Pageland
- Business Description:**Spring Special-New doors -starting at $999 + tax***Can't of combined with other offers**When you need garage door services, it's important to work with a trustworthy team. Some companies may try to sell you services you don't need or services that may not fully resolve your issue. When you choose Priority Garage Doors in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, SC & Charlotte, NC, you'll get the best solution to your garage door problem. Our technicians do their best to fix/repair the issues before we even s..Recent Review:Gin is super! I call mid-afternoon and he was out the next day. Everything he need was on his truck and the door was quickly repaired. Gin is thorough, professional, and very efficient. This is the second time he has quickly help me out of a jamCHARLES R.
- Business Description:The Propane Club of America helps consumers save money on propane by finding the best prices for any given individual. With over 400 members, PCA can provide the consumer with buying power which ensures the lowest and greatest price. PCA can also provide tanks to heat grills, houses, and heat water. Additionally, PCA offers equipment that can reduce heat/electricity by 10 to 20 percent annually. Additional address - 504 Vista Del Lago Ln, Wake Forest, NC 27587. Additional email - bree@propane..Recent Review:Great, Billy was able to do it with in a couples days notice, very professional and thorough.dean m.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:DBA: Findlay Roofing & Construction, Inc. Founded in 1995, has since grown to provide services to several major southern markets. By installing the best products available in the construction industry with expert workmanship, we have the confidence to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all work. If you’re ready to make your home or business more beautiful and more functional, Roof Roof has the experience and the motivation to successfully complete your project. We also offer installatio..Recent Review:Communications and scheduling were awful. Took forever and 7 calls to actually get them to send the quote. When I call they say Jorge will call back, he doesn't. Call him, and his voicemailbox is always full. Three times the roofers were scheduled to come and they never showed up, never called. Really regret using them. When the roofer finally showed up, he was a sub contractor that didn't really know what he was supposed to do. Felt bad for him, he had to bring his little boy who just wandered around my back yard while he worked on my roof. The actual work seems fine, it's the whole process of working with them that is awful. Can't figure out who they actually are, Findlay Roofing, Roof Roof, Mighty Dog Roofing? That was probably my first warning flagCarl G.
- Business Description:Pee Dee Building Systems is a Licensed general contractor, located in Hartsville, SC serving SE North Carolina and all of South Carolina since 1994. Specializing in structural metal roofing and building, including garages, carports, storage buildings for commercial, industrial, and residential uses. We also build walkways, driveways, canopy covers, patios, and more
- Business Description:serving south carolina for over 30 years we offer discounts to every one.
- Business Description:Carolina Doors Unlimited offering professional garage door installation and repair in Westminster, SC.Contact us: (864) 918-5222.We offer exceptional service while still providing you with low-competitive pricing. Walhalla SC; West Union SC; Seneca SC; Clemson SC; Newry SC; Garage Door, Garage Door Operator, Garage Door Contractor, Garage Door Replacement, Overhead Door, Affordable Garage Door Service, Local Garage Door Company
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Carolina Improvements has over 15 years experience, reasonable prices, 24 hour service, and FREE estimates! There is no job too big or small! We are a licensed and insured company. We guarantee the job is done with 100% satisfaction and a select amount of services comes with a 1 year warrantyRecent Review:Contacted Lee at the beginning of the week and he made a tentative appt to come look at the job on Sat at noon. He said he would call on Friday to confirm. Lee never called on Friday so I called him late afternoon and got voicemail. I left a message and sent him an email. He never called back and didn't show on Sat. I guess business is so good that he can blow off apptsDenise R.
- Business Description:30+ years of experience. All brands and models. Reliable, honest, competitive prices, free estimates. Serving all counties. *24 hr emergency service available*
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Pageland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Construction669 zeke rd
Walterboro, South Carolina
- A & A Construction
- Carolina Improvements118 Parvis Rd
CORDOVA, South Carolina
- Carolina Improvements
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Roof Roof2828 Queen City Dr Suite M
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Roof Roof
- Truevision Buildrs LLCP.O. Box 28571
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Truevision Buildrs LLC
- Window World - Savannah2708 Legion Dr
- Window World - Savannah