The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Pageland, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Pageland
- Eh quality constructionExcellent work and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly and efficiently it was done. Price was very reasonable.
- Gibis constructionPerfectly. Highly recommend Cody and his crew for roofs or any other carpentry work. Also did some indoor renovation that was done much quicker than expected. A++
- Du-Right ConstructionMr Darryl Greene, owner of Du-Right Consruction, personally designed, performed the necessary demolition, framing, electrical, plumbing, painting and finisth work on the suite. Mr Greeni is a master of residential construction, and performs all jobs in a thorough and professional manner. He is creative, honest, trustworthy and was helpful in making design recommendations. In short, I can not recommend him too highly
- Graceland BuildingsThey are really very good. They come with a twenty year guarantee. It's all wood and treated lumber. It's not flimsy or shoddy like most of the work you get in out buildings. They were so good that I went and got a second one. They will be bringing it next week. I think they delivered in a set up level. They say what they are going to do and then they do it. They say that they can do it and then it's done. They are very prompt. Their work is very solid. Their product is the same as they advertise it. Anything in thousands is high for me but I feel like its fair and it was something that I wanted to pay for. I call them and the call comes back. The follow up was amazing. They just did everything that they said they are going to
- Bynum Custom HomesThis contractor did an outstanding job. He was always on time and very professional. The area selected for the carport had to be graded first. The contractor personally performed this function, and then they started framing the structure. After the framing was completed, a roof was put down and a concrete slab had to be poured. The materials used were of good quality. The contractor matched the roofing as close as possible to the original roof on my house, although the original roof was already eight years old. The match was almost perfect. The contractor did exactly what I asked for. I requested that the carport be stained as opposed to being painted. The contractor matched the color of the carport to my existing fence. It took three days to complete and they were always on time and cleaned up the general work area at the end of each day. I asked that some special touches be added and the contractor came up with ideas that were even better than what I was expecting. I would highly recommend this contractor to anyone. He will be doing more work for me in the future, which will include, remodeling my kitchen. I had absolutely no problems with this contractor.
- Hoover Building Systems, Inc.The barn was actually 26000$ and they stuck to the price. They did their job and everything was perfect which surprised me. They were great. The clean up and the construction was fabulous.
- YODERS BUILDING SUPPLYExcellent workmanship. Good people to work with. Very considerate and polite as well as competent.
- Carolina ImprovementsThey were on time and explained everything that was going on. They done a wonderful job!! I will definitely use Carolina Improvements again!! A++
- Wood-Tex ProductsStarted contact with this company, Woodtex, back in July 2013 and then immediately contacted a company to do the concrete work to prepare for the garage slab. Woodtex brought a county inspector out and the inspector informed us that a better concrete footing must be installed. It took two tries for that to satisfy the inspector from the code office. That was finished and each time we spoke with Gary, our schedule to begin building was pushed back. Always saying we've got you on the schedule. It went from October to end of October and then first part of November. By the time garage was started, it was mid November and the weather became an issue. It rained most of the time and one day per week, for the next three weeks, was what they were able to work. Our last promise was it would be finished by Thanksgiving. There were a few other issues, like changing to 4and quot;x4and quot; posts on the lean-to to changing the size of the garage overhead door without our consent. The garage order states a 10X7 and they framed garage and installed a 10x8 door. They corrected the posts to the 6'X6and quot; after I showed the contractor my order. The garage overhead door was in before we were told it had been changed. This caused us to be unable to use the overhead garage door opener that we had purchased. We had to return it and order a side-mount opener online which cost us more money and has delayed its installation. (Still waiting) My husband called to notify Woodtex that the driveway had been stained and was left as is. Gary told my husband that he would notify Mahlon when he returned to town on Monday after Christmas. We have never heard back. The garage was finished on December 20, 2013. We love it but are disappointed in how long we were put off to start it and the time it took to finished. We had to pay three extra months at the storage facility ($240) due to this delay
- palmetto custom buildersterrible he hired his brother in law which did terrible work whole garage was off headers floor windows door openings we paid him for materials and labor he charged all materials and did not pay the bill an extra 6000, we had to pay we fired him on the spot we have spent 2 months fixing mistakes also seeing this person do not hire him
Garage Builders in Pageland
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:SGC is a detail minded renovtion and remodleing company located in Chesterfield SC. We have worked hard to earn the reputation for quality work and trustworthy service. Having been in the construction business for over 30 years, we have a wide spectrum of specialty services
- Business Description:Renovation/Remodeling contractor in Chesterfield South Carolina.
- Business Description:We DO NOT accept any money upfront. You pay when you're 100% satisfied.Recent Review:unknownJanelle H.
- Business Description:Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:We are overall pleased with a few hiccups. First we had to wait 6 weeks for delivery. The shed we bought was only roughly only 10 miles away but still had to wait 6 weeks. I understand they were very busy with deliveries but seems to me if you are that busy, you may want to hire more delivery people. I would have gladly paid a fee for earlier delivery. The delay caused us to have to delay other projects till spring because they were contingent on the delivery of the shed. The ramp we paid for is not level to floor (due to doors) therefore when putting tractor in shed the deck hits floor, which damaged the subfloor. The construction of product was well built but several boards are not straight and windows have gaps. We did buy one already built but could not really see inside due to products being stored in shed prior to delivery. The guy that delivered was very polite and helpful. He went out of his way to level pad as it was slightly unlevel. Overall I would recommend them but look over carefully when purchasing. <br /Suzette B.
- Business Description:MY NAME IS ROBERT GREEN OWNER / OPERTOR OF BLUE RIDGE MTN. PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES WE GO WEATERIZATIONS LOCK CHANGES EVICTIONS AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOUR PROPERTY SAFE
- Business Description:We have been in the construction business for over 25 years. I am a licensed SC Residential Home Builder. We do very good professional work in a timely manner.
- Business Description:AP Restoration, LLC, is a remodeling and restoration company servicing most of South Carolina. We specialize in flooring, trim carpentry, kitchen and bath renovations, decking, and much more. We understand your visions and make them reality. We'd love to hear from you. Contact us for more information. Estimates are always free
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Mineral Springs
- Heath Springs
- Van Wyck
- Indian Trail
- Fort Lawn
garage builders in Pageland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BBM Construction14 South Greenwood AVE
Ware Shoals, South Carolina
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BBM Construction
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- INEDA SERVICES119 Firefly Ln.
Round O, South Carolina
- INEDA SERVICES
- Roddy Rucker Builders797 Stumphole Road
Elloree, South Carolina
- Roddy Rucker Builders
- Viking Steel Structures113 W Main St
Boonville, North Carolina
- Viking Steel Structures
- Wood-Tex Products3700 Rt 14
Himrod, New York
- Wood-Tex Products