When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Murrells Inlet, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Murrells Inlet
- Huntley & Associates, Inc.They were very expensive, but they did the job correctly. I'd use them again, only if they came down about $250.
- PILSTON SURVEYINGWhen I first called, I received a return phone call within a few hours. Several Days later two women showed up--I do not believe they were the surveyors and have no idea of their credentials. About a week later, I received a call saying there was a problem and the "surveyor" needed to come out and take a look. Not sure of the exact length of time between then and when he came out with the women. They never called in advance to say when they would be there. One day when my husband arrived home from work, the surveyor was outside with the women. They had a marker pin misplaced in the middle of our driveway to mark the boundary. My husband went out and asked what's that and was told it was the boundary line. My husband said, "Oh no it isn't" and came in to get our original survey which came either from the builder or the developer as we are only the second people to own this house. The surveyor said, Oh that makes sense and replaced the marker pin along the side of our driveway. They only placed two pins on the front of the property, none over the hill in the back. We paid them that day and we were told that they would drop off the survey the next day. Well nearly a month later we still had no survey. I began calling to get the survey, I called numerous times and no one ever returned my call. Finally, I called and threatened to file a police report for theft, as I had paid them in full. Someone did return my call then and I got the survey in the mail a several days later. Regarding the survey, only the front, sides, back and set back lines were shown. There were absolutely no measurements showing the distance from the house to the front, back, or side boundaries nor the width of the driveway or the distance from the driveway to the side boundary. In my opinion, this survey was a total waste of money
Land Surveyors in Murrells Inlet
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured general contractor with an unlimited license level specializing in marine contracting. We are an authorized dealer and distributor of Safe Haven floating boat lifts and Boat Lift US (conventional) boat liftsRecent Review:unknownrobert b.
- Business Description:We are a full-service land surveying firm specializing in all aspects of Land Surveying. We have offices in Summerville South Carolina and Myrtle Beach South Carolina to assist you with any land surveying need you may have
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey..Recent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
- Business Description:We are a very repeatable Landscaping and Lawn maintenance company. Were 100 percent customer satisfaction is are number one goal. Myrtle beach family heritage since 1731. Free estimates Residentcail and commercail. We are licensed and insured
- Business Description:Contractor Services is a locally owned and operated commercial services company uniquely positioned to handle short and long-term construction service needs for any type of remodeling services needs. The skills of our people and their teamwork orientation are the reasons why Contractor Services always maintains the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Differentiating the Building Group is not only the experience of its people, but also an unwavering attention to technical expertise and pr..
- Business Description:I have been clearing Land for about 3 years, and I just started my own business. With my work it comes with clearing the land and leveling out.
- Business Description:Angie's list customers get free consultations on all surveys and planning reviews.
- Business Description:Open week days 8-5. Give us a call!
- Business Description:We are a complete one stop shop outdoors solutions company. We are here to help enhance the beauty of your home to help keep you proud of your biggest investment. We make your house a home and when you get tired of being inside and want to go outside you have your outdoors paradise to enjoy
- Business Description:Parker Land Surveying, LLC started serving the Low Country on August 11, 2008. Steve Parker, formerly of Trico Engineering, had a passion for his employees and clients, so together he and his wife Pam opened Parker Land Surveying, LLC. Our Survey Crews are never more than a few minutes away, making PLS extremely responsive in times of need. Our office staff also works diligently to provide exceptional service. Currently PLS operates out of three offices and has 40 employees which include eig..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Surfside Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach
- Little River
- Carolina Shores
- Brittons Neck
- Sunset Beach
- Galivants Ferry
- Ocean Isle Beach
- Tabor City
land surveyors in Murrells Inlet
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Contractor ServicesP.O. Box 264
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
- Contractor Services
- Dockmasters ConstructionP.O. Box 830 6408 Savannah Hwy
Ravenel, South Carolina
- Dockmasters Construction
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC1001 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Greer, South Carolina
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC
- RLA Associates , PA2204 Bacons Bridge Road
Summerville, South Carolina
- RLA Associates , PA
- Wright Way Clearing LLC
Sumter, South Carolina
- Wright Way Clearing LLC