Carlton Custom Painting, LLC

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2010

New small business, trying to do it right. I've been painting for 11 years and am branching out on my own this year. I am licensed, bonded, and insured. Services include interior and exterior painting, deck and railing staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. I am located in Mauldin and service a roughly 30 mile radius that covers most of the tri-county area....

Thompson Lawn Service

Thompson Lawn Service LLC is a small lawn care business I Nick Thompson just started. It is owned and operated my myself for now. I will be doing Mowing, Weed Eating, Blowing, and Pressure Washing for now. More will come as my business and company grows. Been mowing and pressure washing for three years now. I'm just trying to start a business leave my day job and be successfully with my own business.

Fiescospainting

interior and exterior painting work, deck construction and repair, pressure washing and much more. we work only with quality materials

D&E Drywall and Painting

In D&E Drywall and Paint our priorities are to satisfy customers needs and expectations in their projects, with quality and efficiency. With more than 12 years of experience on Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Cabinets Painting and Drywall. We count with a team of professional and experience employees. With reasonable prices and jobs 100% Guarantee. Feel free to call so we can set up an appointment. Will be happy to be part of your project. Free estimates.

08/13/2017

Excellent! Another perfect job from a very meticulous painter. He worked hard to protect my hardwood floors and as always, he cleaned up daily as he wrapped up each day. He's punctual and works steady the entire time he's on the job. Once again my walls look fabulous and I'm one happy customer!

Description of Work
Updating kitchen wall paint from a dark brown to a lighter color, beige with minor drywall repair from curtain rods removal, and normal wear and tear after 10 years of use.

Category drywall,interior painters

05/22/2017

Mike did a wonderful job. Have used him for multiple jobs around our house. Will continue to use him for other projects over time. Always easy to work with, on time, and gets the job done. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Multiple paint jobs and some mudding/drywall repair.

Category drywall,house painters

05/20/2017

Mike was punctual and his work is top notch. He was very professional in appearance and made sure the job site was spotless after complete.

Description of Work
Deck pressure wash and stained

Category pressure washing,house painters

05/17/2017

The work was excellent. Communication skills need improved. I think that will come in time.

Description of Work
Pressure washed the driveways

Category pressure washing,house painters

05/17/2017

Outstanding. Mike was professional from start to finish. He kept me informed as to scheduling the work and performed the work in a timely and quality manner. His concern for delivering a professional job was evident.

Description of Work
Restaining of large wood deck.

Category house painters

04/11/2017

Category house painters

02/02/2017

Outstanding! Very affordable, punctual each day, worked steady and hard to complete the job in a timely fashion. Constant inspection of the work performed on each area during and after was a high priority! It was especially nice that maintaining a clean work environment and cleaning up each day before leaving was of the upmost importance. Very professional with an outstanding work ethic! I would highly recommend using this painting service! We have other home improvement projects down the road, as we remodel each room and I will not use any other painting service!

Description of Work
Interior painting of my living room and ceiling with very tall slanted walls/ceiling along with dry wall repair work.

Category house painters,interior painters

Exterior painting, Interior painting, Pressure washing, Deck staining, Drywall repair

Hanging wallpaper.