Carolina Mold Solutions LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2012

Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is

2022 Super Service Award

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

mold removal (79)basement waterproofing (33)water damage restoration (13)insulation (13)concrete repair (6)

01/24/2023

William T.

We had a tremendous amount of mold in our crawl space, breeding there for 14+ years. Joel made a trip to inspect my house on his way back from Atlanta for Thanksgiving. Larry and his team took care of the mold and fungi growth and took care of the encapsulation. Very thorough, professional and a team of guys who work very well together. One of the reasons we decided to hire this company was the 25 yr guarantee on the encapsulation work, transferable to a new owner should we decide to sell.

Description of Work
Mold removal and remediation and crawl space encapsulation

01/09/2023

Tori M.

I can't speak highly enough about my experience with Joel and his team. I called on a Friday inquiring about mold remediation (cleaning of my whole condo downtown) and physical removal of funghi/mold that had grown due to water leakage and by the following week all was resolved. Not only was the total cost a fraction of the amount compared to another quote that I had received, but Joel rearranged his schedule to get me scheduled in a few days. In less than a week, all my issues were resolved and my follow-up air quality test results came back great! They were prompt and extremely thorough in their cleaning. Joel and team treated my home as if it was their own and I could not recommend them enough!

Description of Work
Mold remediation and testing

01/05/2023

Jami H.

I was so pleased with the work Carolina Mold Solutions did for me. They were professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. I felt I could trust them from the start. I had spoken with many people about my crawlspace, and deciding to encapsulate was a big decision for me. I am so glad I found this company. They are personable and trustworthy. Joel and Larry were my primary contacts and they worked hard to answer all my questions and went above and beyond in the work they did for me. Fantastic experience.

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation. Mold remediation.

Work Completed On 01/16/2023

01/03/2023

Sherry H.

Joel a great guy he helped me even when he didn’t have too. I was needing a plumber for a busted pipe in my attic. I told Joel I couldn’t find anyone Joel says hold let me see what I can do 30 min later I get a call Ray(plumber) they came out that same day fixed my pipe, I called Joel back and thanked him for helping me and keeping his word. These days this is very rare I would highly recommend Joel and Ray Thank you again

Description of Work
Water and Smoke Damage

Category water damage restoration

Work Completed On 12/26/2022

Review for Carolina Mold Solutions LLC - 1000 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC - 39986400

12/01/2022

Hannah W.

Best service! Easy to communicate with and very kind and respectful. We were given an honest, professional opinion and preventative tips. If we ever have a need we will absolute hire CMS! Thankful.

Description of Work
moisture migration / assessment of home air quality

Work Completed On 12/01/2022

11/17/2022

Pat C.

Carolina Mold Solutions called back, tested, assessed, cleaned and encapsulated our crawlspace this past year doing a great job quickly. I then had another worker breach the encapsulation this fall and Carolina Mold came by and did the repair without charging me....just an example of going the extra mile to take care of a customer. They are the best!

Description of Work
high humidity and mold in crawl space. Cleaned, treated and encapsulated crawl space.

11/03/2022

Joe V.

Larry came out and saw what we had and he called and talked to Joel and Carolina mold came in and did an awesome job under my house with very little room to work but they got it done and if I every sold my house or needed someone to help me out with a mold problem they would be the first and only company that I would call they are all very friendly and very professional great job and thanks again for a job well done

Description of Work
Had water and mold under my house

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 11/03/2022

09/15/2022

Amanda K.

Joel, Larry, and the team are extremely professional and friendly! They have a lot of combined knowledge and experience to remove any mold and they educated us on how to prevent it from returning. We had purchased a home in SC, and being from Phoenix, we had trusted our realtor to hire the proper inspection company licensed for mold inspection as well. Between the homeowner, realtor, and inspection company they all failed to catch the black mold in the house. We moved across the country, and within a week, we started feeling sick. No one would help us despite building a solid legal case. Carolina Mold Solutions came in and literally saved our lives! They worked with our timeline and budget to go above and beyond to locate the sources of mold, rip it all out, and treated the mold areas thoroughly. We are feeling better already, and have an action plan for the future. From the bottom of our hearts, we cannot thank Carolina Mold Solutions enough for rescuing us out of this situation! We highly recommend them for all mold issues!

Description of Work
Black Mold Removal

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Review for Carolina Mold Solutions LLC - 1000 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC - 39873760

07/14/2022

Jerry C.

Out of EVERY contractor I have had after building or renovating my personal homes, I HAVE NEVER had a complete satisfaction from start to finish AND YES CALL BACK REPAIRS!! Joel and his VERY PROFESSIONAL TEAM did what they said and UNLIKE most of my experiences, when a call back was needed to remedy a leak through crawl space door access, JOEL AND HIS TEAM not only fixed and redid the mold prevention immediately when notified 7 MONTHS LATER, they at no time worried about their expenses of the fix! If ANYONE IS LOOKING for ENCAPSULATION, or any Mold, water issues or wildlife prevention CALL JOEL AT CAROLINA MOLD SOLUTIONS! He and his team ACTUALLY DO MORE than anyone could expect! It’s like it was in the good old days! I highly recommend JOEL, HE IS THE REAL DEAL!

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulated

Category insulation, water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

03/02/2022

Patrick H.

Larry and his team were professional, knowledgeable, and responsive. He helped mitigate damage to the property and minimize disruption to my tenants. Can’t speak highly enough of him!

Description of Work
Water mitigation

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

02/23/2022

Patti D.

From the first phone call to the last interactions, all of Carolina Mold Solutions' representatives were professional, personable and extremely knowledgeable. They provided education and information about mold and moisture and explained thoroughly the issues that needed addressing in our home. Every step of the way, they provided photographs and information that contributed to our confidence in the work they were doing. This was a big job with the removal of old, wet, moldy insulation and a lot of cleaning in the crawlspace. At the end of every day, the property was tidy and clean with no debris or equipment left around. For anyone having moisture or mold in the crawlspace or interior areas of your home, I highly recommend contacting Carolina Mold Solutions for a consultation.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and encapsulation with a dehumidifier installation

Work Completed On 01/31/2022

01/04/2022

Joshua G.

Wonderful, absolutely professional, punctual, generous, and above all else top quality conduct! These guys are the way to go, and set a standard in their industry! Thanks again guys

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

12/16/2021

Sharon C.

This company is the role model for commercial professionalism. Joel and his team removed extensive mold and damaged drywall from my Grandmother’s 84 year old home. Joel kept us informed and was able to save some family heirlooms that was hidden in various parts of the house. He gave us a quote and did not deviate from the agreed price when the job required significant more work. He is a true man of God who operates an honest company of excellence. His company took the house to the stud to remove the extensive mold without adding to the bill! He kept his word! He is a blessing and a true Angel during this holiday season. Thank you Joel and Carolina mold for saving our Grandmother’s house! May Your business continue to be covered by DIvine FAVOR!

Description of Work
Mold Removal

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

12/11/2021

Kim M.

I have used this company 2 times at different locations. They have always been very prompt and very thorough. The father and son run company have always been available to answer questions. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Mold testing and remediation.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 12/11/2021

10/18/2021

Bruce D.

Larry came out for the initial inspection and explained everything clearly with pictures. All technicians were very professional. Olen and TJ did the lion share of the work and kept me informed on their progress and the condition of my crawlspace. I have a 3100 square foot house and about a 1600 square foot crawlspace. HVAC unit was leaking water under house for a while, which made it very wet under there. Insulation was falling down and saturated. All the insulation was removed, crawlspace is now clean, dry, and mold is gone. Encapsulation and Dehumidifier should keep it that way for years to come. Olen and TJ deserve a raise.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and crawlspace encapsulation

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Review for Carolina Mold Solutions LLC - 1000 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Mount Pleasant, SC - 39512272

09/10/2021

James G.

Excellent job. Started the job promptly and continued till the job it was completely 100% done. Very professional. These guys know what to do and get it done. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remediation of mold/mildew on and behind walls. Included taking out walls that had mold behind them.

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

07/09/2021

Bettina I.

Joel was very professional and did a great job explaining about the mold and effects of it and how to reduce and eliminate in my new apartment as I am moving in a month

Description of Work
mold testing

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

05/17/2021

Jarrett L.

It was a great experience these guys are fast & efficient and down to earth. They saved my parents home, I would recommend them to anybody!!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

04/30/2021

Greg C.

Joel and his team is very professional and friendly. I live out of state and I need worked done for my mom. He and his team kept me informed and made the process smooth. They removed and cleaned the mold that was really bad in my mom's home. I would recommend Carolina Mold without any reservations. Thanks again Joel and Team.

Description of Work
remediation

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/12/2021

Sheila R.

Charged me exactly what estimate was for. Finished ahead of schedule. Polite & Professional. Left work areas clean. Crawspace is mold free & looks great.

Description of Work
Encapulated crawlspace

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

10/19/2020

Marti B.

removal of mold in my bedroom & garage area. complete cleaning and disinfecting .

Description of Work
Very well. Joel and his son were able to get ahold of my terrible mold problem by installing 1 small dehumidifier in my workout room and one large one in the garage

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/01/2020

Edwin W.

CA Mold Solutions did a wonderful job with my crawlspace. Joel was extremely helpful during the process & answered any questions I had (and I had a lot). The crew cleaned up after their work everyday and I barely knew they were on site during the day. I would recommend CA Mold Solutions to anyone needing to get work on their crawlspace.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal