Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Irmo, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Irmo
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI needed a survey to confirm the boundaries for a fence installation. Work was done thoroughly and professionally. Old pins were exposed and confirmed. 3 additional pins were placed as requested to help me mark fence lines. Would recommend Schade to friends and family.
- C & C LAND SURVEYORS INCThe surveyors showed up and were able to complete the job in a fair amount of time. The information was sent to the real estate attorney as requested.
- Stoeppelwerth & Associates IncWonderful. Polite. Professional. Speedy. Informative. And great price!! We had a land survey by another company that we were less than pleased about the results. I would absolutely use this group again!!
- Knight Surveying CoHe was a referral from my cousin. He surveyed the place that I live in now. He was very helpful. He worked with the contractor and made changes wherever necessary. He was available by phone. He was willing to help. It was a smooth sailing with the inspectors. He knows the laws down here, so he was available to tell them exactly what it was
- Knight Surveying CoChris was awesome! He let me know the process as he was doing things like going to the courthouse for records etc. When it was time for him to come to my house he gave me enough notice so I could plan my lunch hour. He offered me options of what I specifically wanted to get accomplished. He actually found a large portion of my property where my neighbor built his fence on my property, I had NO CLUE!! My neighbor came out while he was doing the survey and asked about his fence. Chris was tactful enough let him know what was going on but it allowed me to discuss the issue with my neighbor personally. While I don't think I will need a survey on this particular property, I would most certainly call him on any future projects!
- Hahn Surveying Group IncSurvey was completed in a timely fashion. Some +\- measurements on report were disappointing. No geo coordinates mentioned like on previous surveys we had. Contacted them a month later for a staked survey and wanted $500 - I mentioned they had done a location report and though that since they had already done the work we should get a somewhat discounted rate to which he replied the $500 was discounted from the normal 600-700 they usually charge. Decided to use another company who did the staked survey for less
- Luscius D. Cobb, Sr. Land Surveyor, Inc.He was at our home and delivered the platt and it was not completely accurate. I pointed out these differences and they were not corrected. He dropped off the bill with it, which we paid at the time. We discussed the corrections and changes on the phone, and wanted the money up front before the changes were done. I thought he should do the job right before I paid him. He called back demanding his money. He did not do any boundary markings, he just used what was already there. He asked to use my bathroom, which I thought was unprofessional. He even had me and my son help with doing the measurements. He was VERY friendly and spent a lot of time talking about unrelated things. UPDATE: He brought over the corrected platts, which look good, and we have resolved the issue. He was a very likable fellow in general, initially
Land Surveyors in Irmo
- Business Description:Additional phone - (803) 732-6688.Recent Review:He was at our home and delivered the platt and it was not completely accurate. I pointed out these differences and they were not corrected. He dropped off the bill with it, which we paid at the time. We discussed the corrections and changes on the phone, and wanted the money up front before the changes were done. I thought he should do the job right before I paid him. He called back demanding his money. He did not do any boundary markings, he just used what was already there. He asked to use my bathroom, which I thought was unprofessional. He even had me and my son help with doing the measurements. He was VERY friendly and spent a lot of time talking about unrelated things. <br /> <br /> UPDATE: He brought over the corrected platts, which look good, and we have resolved the issue. He was a very likable fellow in general, initiallyMarilyn D.
- Business Description:We are a small business located in Lexington, SC. Our office has 20+ years experience in surveying.
- Business Description:Southeastern Land Management & Surveying, LLC, is a full service surveying, engineering, timber and land management company. We focus on helping our clients identify the most productive use of their property, produce a design, layout the design in the field, and finally consult them through construction and implementation
- Business Description:Being a small business enables us to customize and combine services to meet the needs of your local or nationwide projects. We provide a close client relationship with competitive pricing and project completion in a timely manner with the resources to take on any sized project. We are Security Q Clearance with projects in Fort Benning, Fort Bragg, and Fort Gordon
- Business Description:We provide Specialized Services to Government, Industry & Municipal Clients. We Design Engineering Solutions That Work With Nature.
- Business Description:J & S Lawn Care LLC is a small lawn care service located in beautiful Irmo, SC. We have provided the greater Columbia area with quality lawn care since 2011. We have had the pleasure of working with and learning from some of the most reputable names in the green industry in Columbia, SC giving us an advantage over many other lawn care companies our size
- Business Description:Azimuth Control, Inc. is a Spartanburg based Land Surveying company established in 1995 that provides surveying services throughout the Carolinas. With 20+ years of experience we provide quality services at reasonable rates
- Business Description:I have been clearing Land for about 3 years, and I just started my own business. With my work it comes with clearing the land and leveling out.
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey..Recent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
- Business Description:Essential Business Solutions, LLC is a one of kind accounting, finance, and business advisory firm that provides a wide range of business needs. Our goal is to assist you in those areas that are outside your normal business functions
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- West Columbia
land surveyors in Irmo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Azimuth Control, Inc.1786 New Cut Rd
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Azimuth Control, Inc.
- Essential Business Solutions, LLC123 Tortoise Trl
Columbia, South Carolina
- Essential Business Solutions, LLC
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC1001 W Wade Hampton Blvd
Greer, South Carolina
- Greer Surveying and Mapping, LLC
- J&S Lawn & Landscape LLCPO Box 592
Irmo, South Carolina
- J&S Lawn & Landscape LLC
- Luscius D. Cobb, Sr. Land Surveyor, Inc.110 Firetower Rd
Irmo, South Carolina
- Luscius D. Cobb, Sr. Land Surveyor, Inc.
- Southeastern Land Management & Surveying1224 Pickens St., Suite 200
Columbia, South Carolina
- Southeastern Land Management & Surveying
- Wright Way Clearing LLC
Sumter, South Carolina
- Wright Way Clearing LLC