Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Hartsville, SC
There are 3 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Hartsville
- Discount RenovationsI have been flipping houses for 26 years and have used many many contractors, and I have to say, Perez is one of the best. His unique ability and experience in almost all facets of home remodeling makes him very valuable. He is very meticulous about his work, he makes sure to get it just right. And after me having flipped over 280 houses, I have come to be very picky, but Perez met and exceeded my expectations. I can`t recommend him highly enough, I will definitely use him on my next flip. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
- Palmetto Home and LandNoah was quick and professional! I really appreciate him coming out on a Sunday afternoon to repair my door.
- Thomas Trades LLCI don't know what we would have done without Josh. We needed to get the house ready for sale and lived two hours away. Knowing that Josh was taking care of everything was a life saver and stress reducer.
- Discount RenovationsGreat experience with Mr. Perez Graham! Very satisfied with his work, and he made sure we were pleased with everything as it went along!! Definitely would hire again in the future and recommend Discount Renevations!
- Discount RenovationsPerez and his helper did and excellent job. It took a little longer than expected but no cost to me. He communicated very well about situations that came up with family and a newborn baby at Christmas time. The work was first class and the cost was a little under the estimation.
- Discount RenovationsHe did an excellent job. One door was damaged but he knew what to do. I ended up having to get it replaced. He figured out how to install the door and Windows into very tight spaces. He is a perfectionist and tries to get everything done as best as you can get. Very high standards of workmanship. If it is anything to do with wood, he can do it
- WINDOW WORLD OF MYRTLE BEACHThe two installers arrived around 8:20am with all 14 new replacement windows. I met the men and they took me around the house and told me what they would do at each window, and with the doors. All products qualified for the $1500.00 tax credit. The men started work while I sat and read a book. In no time they were taking out windows. As they took out a window they would put in the replacement immediately (in case foul weather came suddenly). The men came with their own bag lunches and took just a very short break to eat. They stayed until all 14 windows were replaced. They left around 6:30pm. The next day they arrived and finished sealing the new windows inside and out. Next they took out the old wooden door and storm door and put the replacement steel entry door and storm door. They gave me too bottles of paint in case of a scratch on the door. The new bath window would not fit in the old frame. The lead man made a new frame for the window and installed the window. He did a supurb job on the new frame. The men then cleaned up the area of all debris. The last thing was taking me around the house to inspect each window, and the doors, inside and out
- PEE DEE OVERHEAD DOORSThey were efficient and delievered on time. They did extra for me and put in a cat door for no extra cost.
- Discount RenovationsWe encountered some very cold weather which delayed the completion. While installing the garage door wrap they found termites which gave me the chance to call the exterminator. His crew was knowledgeable and their work was good. The job site was cleaned with all trash and debris removed. Overall, it was good work for a fair price. He completed the work as agreed
- LOWE'SOverall the experience was excellent. Everything was done in a timely manner and done very well. Our floors look amazing. The workers were very friendly and knowledgeable as well. When I was actually just getting started the sales associates were very helpful as well in helping my wife and I pick out the right flooring for us. Plus, with their whole house installation special we got to put money into better flooring that we would have had to put into installation with other places. I would recommend to anyone
Door Installers in Hartsville
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:We are capable of handling both large and small remodeling and home improvement projects. Our desire is to help you find the most effective way to complete your project. If you can think it we'll bring it into your home.Recent Review:Reliable, courteous, timely, and performs professional work. Personally used several times over many years. Highly recommend.Theresa M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Been in the building & roofing business since 1996. We offer Roofing and gutter work in central South Carolina. Please contact us today at (803)605-6135 for a free estimate.Recent Review:I did not see the written estimate and steve told me what was going to be done .That went well. I signed the contract and did not read the fine print which states that the home owner is liable for payments that the insurance does not pay for.After the job was complete I received the estimate which was outrageous so the insurance only paid a little over half.. A mechanics lien was delivered to my house saying I owed the remaining money which by the way they added interest because the first one I did not pay. Some of the things Steve was asking for the insurance paid for and other things they didn't pay. I filed a complaint with the Dept of Insurance so now I'm waiting to see what happens. I don't have the money to pay this so I have lost sleep and my nerves are shot over this.. Please find another contractor for your roof job and don't hire Shelley Custom Construction. I had Allstate as my insurance company. I was not in good hands with them either. This whole business transaction is a nightmare. Steve assured me that the insurance company would pay thisMary Beth M.
- Business Description:We are a full service handyman service. We are licensed and fully insured. We can handle your honey do list to major remolding projects. We have a knowledgeable staff and great customer service team, and great craftsman. We have been in business for over 15yrs, with remolding experience over 50yrs. We have programs for our VETS, retired and on a fixed income. We also do 24 hrs emergency. Thank you for your considerationRecent Review:I hired someone from Angi, he responded right away. I'm completely dissatisfied. He came and gave me price of $593.57. When he finished up the work I paid $574 even and he gave me $20 off. A piece of strip had fallen and I texted him immediately but I got no response from him at allInez M.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Columbia! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creati..Recent Review:2 windows were not correct upon installation, and one was cracked. I was assured they would be fixed quickly. It has been months since hearing from anyone. I am constantly having to track them down for status. Completely disappointed on their lack of follow through. I would not recommend them unless you hold off on full payment until the job is done to your satisfactionEdward P.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:WJA Construction is Licensed by the State of South Carolina in General Contracting, Plumbing & Electrical we have been in business for over 15 years nowRecent Review:Awful. WJA was sent by 2-10,Warranty so they were not my choice. For my $100 deductible I was told I needed a new hot water heater in spite of the fact that all the other hot water faucets in the house worked just fine. He adjusted (so he said) the adjustment screw in the shower and left quickly. When I stopped him from getting in his car after the hot water stopped again, he said “I’ve done all I can.” My home warranty company, 2-10 Warranty (stay away from them, too, by the way—especially Jennifer) wouldn’t help me find another plumber and denied my claim. I was left to find another plumber and paid him $500 to replace the faucet. If you read other reviews of WJA, you’ll see I’m not alone. Worst experience I’ve ever had with any company and I’ve built 3 housesBruce H.
- Business Description:Professional Carpentry Services Dependable, Trustworthy and Reliable Payment plans available for larger projects such as decks or concrete counter topsRecent Review:Paid $700.00 down payment, no work completed and claims he got hurt after falling off a roof. Request that funds be returned or mail the windows that was ordered and difference/balance of the funds. It's been now over/almost two months with no response from Jim ReedStacia M.
- Business Description:Brock Construction prides itself on customer service and quality craftsmanship. We are licensed, bonded and insured. All of our employees have been background checked. Brock Construction is family owned and operated and strive to be the best at what we do
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Society Hill
door installers in Hartsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cain's Lawn Care and Small Repair2460 Methodist Church Road
Marion, South Carolina
- Carolina Trim Group, LLC902 McLaughlin Road
Effingham, South Carolina
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Columbia8 Fernandina Ct
Columbia, South Carolina
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CR Construction2540 Nena Ln
Florence, South Carolina
- Cain's Lawn Care and Small Repair
- Jim Reed2426 Third Loop Road B
Florence, South Carolina
- Jim Reed
- NC Home Solutions3926 Cumberland Rd
Fayetteville, North Carolina
- NC Home Solutions
- quality home improvements510 williams st
Lake City, South Carolina
- quality home improvements
- Shaw Painting and Refinishing Co.2301 cougar trail
Florence, South Carolina
- Shelley Custom Roofing & Construction1211 Pine St
Elgin, South Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southeast renovation & construction56 Tanner Road
Hemingway, South Carolina
- Southeastern Roofing Services LLC43 Alice Drive
Sumter, South Carolina
- Shaw Painting and Refinishing Co.
- ZacOfAllTradeZ 1130 N Matthews Rd
Lake City, South Carolina