Resolution Pest

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

Locally owned & operated we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and keeping you and your home protected from pest. With our Property Shield Program we keep the pests outside and away from your home. Call us today and start protecting your family and home. Additional email - service@resolutionpest.com....

DelVal Wildlife Nuisance Control

Resolving human/wildlife conflicts is a specialty service in a unique field that requires special knowledge and involves special risks. When you or your home are threatened by wildlife or other pests, it's best to let a professional handle the job for your safety, quick and efficient elimination of the nuisance animal, and effective prevention of future problems. Wildlife Control Service, Wildlife Removal Service, Raccoon Removal Service, Bat Removal Service, Squirrel Removal Service Woodmont PA;Heaton PA;Hatboro PA;Southampton PA;Willow Grove PA; Wildlife Control Service, Animal Removal, Animal Removal Service, Wildlife Control, Bird Removal

Pestmaster Services

Green Friendly Pest Solutions For Greater Philadelphia. At Pestmaster Services we take your concerns seriously. We understand how important it is to stay on top of pest problems without risking the health of your family or pets. To accomplish our goal of keeping things green, we stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and products to deliver environmentally friendly pest management.

Offers by Pestmaster Services on Angi
Green Pest Solutions

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Green Pest Solutions is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read some of our over 1000 Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner four years running due to our exemplary ratings!

Offers by Green Pest Solutions on Angi

05/06/2021

Over the winter I had a problem with mouse intrusion in my home. I engaged Resolution Pest and they sent a very helpful technician to my home, who placed bait. I subsequently removed anything that might entice the mice, and the problem seemed to be taken care of. Technician returned about a month later to check bait. No more action required and he recommended a spring visit to spray for insects as...

Description of Work
mouse treatment

Category pest control,animal removal

01/23/2020

Always a helpful experience when Resolution Pest comes to my home. They work very hard in maintaining quality service.

Description of Work
Pest Control Servcie

01/08/2020

VERY PLEASED WITH SERVICE. NO REOCCURIN ISSUES

Description of Work
Yes Pest Control Service for ants

07/02/2019

I used them last year for a series of five treatment during the summer. It did a very good job controlling the mosquitoes. I hired them this year and gave them my credit card. They told me they would start treatments in a couple of days. they never showed up I was never able to reach a person directly so I left numerous messages. Never heard back. I heard they may have closed down their operation....

Description of Work
mosquito control

Category pest control

We greatly appreciate your business and we are still in operation. I’m not sure what number you were calling but we will reach out to you today to see how we can help you. Thank you for being a valuable customer and we greatly appreciate your business.

09/30/2018

it was good however due to my neighbors not having proper drainage the success of the spraying was limited. If we did not spray it would have been 100 times worse. But the areas sprayed held up well especially since it was a wet summer. I am going to use them again next year.

Description of Work
mosquito control

Category pest control

Residential and Commercial Pest and Termite control, Real Estate Inspection Reports, Wood Destroying Insect Reports & Bed Bug Treatments.

Wildlife Control.