When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in New Castle, PA
There are 7 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in New Castle
- Automatic Garage CoMy technician Travis Arrived on time as scheduled. Very respectful and knowledgeable of the business. Took the time to show me everything he did to repair my garage door opener. Outstanding employee
- Samson Garage DoorsI called Samson Garage Doors and the same day installation was performed! I received the $250 deal and couldn’t be more happy with the professionalism and timely fashion it was performed! Would definetly hire again.
- Emergency Door ServicesAnytime they do what they say and they do it timely and professionally. It was a good experience. I would tell others that they would probably get the same good experience that we did.
- Jelly's Garage Doors & DumpstersIt was a good experience. I really like that they gave us a 5-year guarantee on parts and labor that is transferrable.
- R W Cox Garage DoorsGarage door wouldn't open due to broken springs. Josh, the technician arrived in a timely manner, replaced both springs, answered all our questions, and even helped us with a new remote control that we had bought for the door. Very pleased with the work performed. I'm happy to say that if any garage door repairs etc. are needed in the future, I'll know who to call and will definitely recommend them to friends read less
- Alexander Construction Inc.Alexander Construction did a great job semi- enclosing my mothers front porch. The house looks totally different. They also changed the garage door. They used the extra bricks she already had to build two posts, then added white railing around the porch. Very nice and she was VERY happy!
- R W Cox Garage DoorseGreat. They showed up when they said they would and performed the repair and preventive maintenance quickly and professionally. We have used them 4 or 5 times in the 20 years we have lived here and have always been very pleased with their service. Several years ago we thought we would getting a new opener for our garage as the remotes stopped working and our garage door opener is from the early or mid 1960's. Instead of having to replace the entire system, Cox kept trying different remote controls until they found 2 that operated our opener. It took them several days but the cost was much less than a new system would have cost read less
- R W Cox Garage DoorsExcellent service. Technician, David, was in and out in less than an hour. Professional and polite.
- R W Cox Garage DoorsJeff, the owner, is terrific. Jason, the technician, is excellent. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. I will use them for all of my garage door needs.
- R W Cox Garage DoorsBeyond my expectations. They were prompt, courteous, professional. They cleaned up and made it look so good.
Garage Door Companies in New Castle
- Business Description:Emergency Door Services is a locally owned business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards read lessRecent Review:I was extremely happy with the service and the prompt response. Price was a little high but was willing to pay the extra money for the prompt service.Bill W.
- Business Description:R. W. Cox Garage Doors has been the resource for residential and commercial garage doors in Sharon, PA and the surrounding area including New Castle, Farrell and Greenville since 1975. Whether you are looking to improve your home’s exterior with installation of a new carriage door, need a garage door opener installed or need repairs on your commercial overhead door, our experienced and skilled technicians will provide prompt, professional service. With more than 35 years of experience, we pro.. read lessRecent Review:Great service. Very fast and good price!Melissa W.
- Business Description:PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our se.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Very pleased with entire process from start to finish. Love the widows and patio door.Veverly H.
- Business Description:Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior and interior building projects. Our professionals have been serving local homeowners and businesses since 1995. We have the capabilities of a large construction company with the personal service custo.. read less
- Business Description:At Resnick Roofing & Contracting we have one primary goal in mind; to deliver an exceptional experience for our customers from start to finish. To achieve this, we keep it simple as we only offer The Best Products, The Best Installation, and The Best Warranty. Equally as important, we offer full transparency to our customers. We know the home improvement industry is known for tricks and ploys and forceful salespeople who are directed to “close” their customers on site. Our approach is the ant.. read lessRecent Review:The team called and arrived earlier than originally anticipated. The crew was informative, professional, and completed the job quickly. I would recommend Resnick Roofing to anyone.Josh V.
- Business Description:Get residential electrical services from experienced professionals with flexible hours at Omega Electric Inc. Our services include, new installations, rewire, repairs, home wiring, service upgrades, pool, spa, hot tub wiring and home appliances or hook-ups. We are I.C.C. Registered, fully insured with honest and up front pricing. Find experienced interior or exterior lighting installation and get top brands like Progress, Kichler, Sea Gull, and Lightolier. Call us and find a live person on th.. read lessRecent Review:They ran the replacement line for the old one that had been cut. Tracked in back to panel and did a good job on the replacement. Just a little expensiveJanet M.
- Business Description:Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-920 read lessRecent Review:I can say that they were terrific , they did an excellent job. They were wonderful and pleasant Over and above, whatever they do, they were always great.Mary O.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read less
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Fred Moran, Pat Moran. Additional phone - (330) 726-0200, (800) 639-8943. Window World of Youngstown is a family-run franchised business owned by the father and son team of Fred and Pat Moran. Headquartered in Youngstown, OH we serve Youngstown, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, Steubenville OH, Akron, OH, Cleveland, OH, Toledo, OH and Commerce MI. At Window World, our proven key to success is consistently providing you with the most top-of-the-line, energy efficient, lifetime wa.. read lessRecent Review:I contacted window world in November 2019 to replace 16 windows (32 window sashes) at my home and I explained to them that I wasn’t interested in replacing the windows until March of 2020. They pressured me to sign a contract and pay half because they couldn’t guarantee the price after the first of the year, so I did. They called me in February saying they wanted to install my windows then but I explained that I couldn’t have them installed until March. In March COVID exploded and they kept pressuring me to have my windows installed saying they had a crew that didn’t have a problem being in my house. I was uncomfortable with them coming in so I said I wanted to wait until COVID calmed down. I had the windows installed June 16, 2020. The crew that installed them did not wear masks, gloves, or shoe covers. They left caulking stains and nails on my front porch which I felt should have been cleaned up. When I started cleaning the windows there was debris in between the panes of glass. I called to have someone come out and I was told that I needed to write down the model number and call them back and they would reorder. I then called my sales rep Brad Schumer who said he would stop over that day and handle this. I didn’t feel that it was my job to write down this information so I called back and requested that someone come out and fill out the necessary information to make the job right. I was told it would take approximately a week for them to send someone. My husband then called and complained and they said someone would come out the next day, unbeknownst to our sales rep who never bothered to show up when he said he would. When the representative came out to check the windows he found that 19 out of the 32 sashes were defective. Replacements were ordered but not one person from this franchise reached out to us to offer any explanation or tell us that the order would be expedited. I had just paid approximately $9000 for a product the was more then 50% defective. My reorder went right back in the queue and I had to wait another 6 weeks for the replacements. I then called and asked to speak with one of the owners and Patrick Moran Jr called me back. He was disrespectful and condescending to me on the phone. I believe his words were “you have windows that don’t leak and air isn’t escaping from them so big deal that there is debris inside the panes of glass.” I then told him to refund half of my money since more than half of the product was defective and that when they completed the job correctly I would pay them. His response was that if he did that he would negate my guarantee. I then called and asked to speak with his father to let him know how I was being treated but he never even bothered to return my phone call. On August 4, 2020 they came and replaced all the reordered window sashes but the order wasn’t complete and some of the new windows had debris in between the glass panes again. I was told it will be another 6 weeks before this job is done if it gets completed at all. On September 18th they brought my replacement windows and one of them was defective so I waited again. Finally in November my job was completed. It took a year. I spent $9000 on defective windows and was treated with condescension and disrespect. Not one person offered us any form of apology or compensation for all this stress. My upstairs was suppose to be completed by the end of July but because of defective windows it didn’t get done until November. I will never recommend this company and I would like a response read lessLouise C.
Deals in New Castle for Garage Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- New Wilmington
- Ellwood City
- New Middletown
- West Middlesex
- New Springfield
- Slippery Rock
- East Palestine
garage door companies in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting421 W Grandview Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
- Alexander Construction Inc.1121 N Meridian Rd
- AM Door and Supply2575 Salem - Warren Road (S.R. 45)
North Jackson, Ohio
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting
- Emergency Door Services957 Montour Church Road
- Emergency Door Services
- Infinity from Marvin Cleveland16900 Bagley Rd
- Infinity from Marvin Cleveland
- JR Capital Group, LLC3510 tod ave nw
- JR Capital Group, LLC
- KP Kuntz Services and Electric75 Summit Ave
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- KP Kuntz Services and Electric
- Window World8070 Southern Blvd
- Window World