Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in New Castle, PA
There are 8 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in New Castle
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCI needed to build a pole barn on my property fortunately I found Rock Steady Builders. I was able to do the quote online and it was very reasonable. I set up a meeting with Christina for a site review and they were able to start building a week later. They delivered exactly what I wanted and for a great price - steel siding and roof. From start to finish they had the barn done in only 3 days! I have been recommending Rock Steady Builders to friends and coworkers. Would not hesitate to use them again read less
- Panko & Sons ConstructionWe like the bid and their conduct so far. Just waiting to hear back for references. He did a very good job explaining things and has been very responsive. His communication has been good also.
- Arnold ConstructionThe overall project went very well. We had some rainy weather that delayed the job a bit. But of course that was not Nathan's fault. We were very happy with his work. My husband kept adding ideas and extras and Nathan was very accomodating. Again everything went well. We would definitely call Nathan from Arnold Construction if we were to ever need more work read less
- Arnold ConstructionVery pleased with everything Arnold Construction did. Easy communication and amendments to contract as the project went from beginning to end. Quality, price and efficiency! I would definitely do business with them again, actually already contracted them to do roofing work on our home.
- Quality-A-GarageHe was excellent. Good pricing. You couldn't ask for a better person. He was recommended by a neighbor. He showed us pictures of previous garages he had built and we gave him suggestions based on that. It turned out very nice. He told us things that we didn't even knew, which helped in making the garage better. He communicated well read less
- Arnold ConstructionOur home is a converted barn and this is a very large roof, which needed a total tear off and replacement and the skylight in the upstairs bathroom was also being replaced. Nathan and his worker, Rod, were great. We had miserable weather so that is why it took 2 weeks. They took their time to do everything right. We only had one issue come up during construction that presented a problem, but Nathan took care of that too, making everything right. They did a great job and the roof looks great and I know we will use Nathan for any future projects because he is a carpenter by trade, even though his company does roofing as well. Cleanup was great and he is very professional, organized, prompt and thorough. He takes a lot of pride in his work and we really like that about him. He is also a SUPER nice person in general and I would HIGHLY recommend him for any jobs, large or small. This was a VERY hard job because of the mere size and height of the roof and even though he said this was the second hardest job he had ever done, he never complained and was just extremely professional. You need anything done in your home? HIRE NATHAN ARNOLD CONSTRUCTION read less
- B L Hartley IncThey did a very good job. I was very pleased with their work. They built it on to the house. They were always on time and very courteous. If we had any questions or problems, they do not look at them with any problem at all. These people come in on wee in the morning and they worked all day long. They did a neat job. They were conscientious builders. They don’t just flop something up. We were very pleased with them. They were very good on everything read less
- Arnold Constructionhe was very careful of existing black top drive way because we just had that done last year...he had the cement truck stay on the road and brought the cement to the garage which was in the backyard and also the dumpster they hired put down wooden boards to protect the driveway when he dropped off the dumpster...they were hard working and did an excellent job and were down in a couple of days and he kept checking back with us all the time during the process...i would hire him again in a minut read less
- G and S constructionThe service was great! The crew arrived on time; everyone did their job & the project was finished in about 1-2 weeks. This included shingles, vinyl siding, concrete floor, electric garage door & a "man" door with an alcove (where packages may be left out of the weather by USPS, UPS & FedEX) with an inside door that's lockable so that what is in the garage is not left completely vulnerable to thieves read less
- Home Solutions HandymanMade me wait over 2 weeks to get scheduled estimator Todd. Did not show. Didn't call back for 45 minutes but then didn't have his schedule of when could come back. Tried to say took pics do estimate over phone. Called back next day to complain secretary Carrie just transferred me to Todd. They did not have initial call date written down. Said since I had other estimates to just go with other vendors. This small job test for multiple projects failed read less
Garage Builders in New Castle
- Business Description:Here at Volant Custom Builders, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in building Decks and Porches and want to provide you with an exceptional outdoor living space. With over 25 years of experience we are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. From simple to spectacular we put elite craftsmanship into every project. Thank you for taking the time to consider us for your next project read lessRecent Review:Brad and his crew at Volant Custom Builders are absolutely amazing! Brad is very knowledgeable, professional and a real pleasure to deal with. His quote was significantly lower than what I got from another very active deck building company in the area. He stayed on top of communicating with me about the schedule (weather is always a factor in his line of work, so adjustments had to be made). His crew of Amish built our great deck in about 3 days: these guys are very skilled, hard-working and considerate. Any questions or observations where promptly answered and addressed. I would enthusiastically recommend Brad and his company read lessCiprian E.
- Business Description:Emergency Door Services is a locally owned business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards read lessRecent Review:I was extremely happy with the service and the prompt response. Price was a little high but was willing to pay the extra money for the prompt service.Bill W.
- Business Description:Interior remodeling specialist. Specializing in kitchens and bathrooms. Also whole house renovation projects. We have many resources to provide you with all the pieces needed to complete your project, We pride on quality not quantity. This company is built for remodeling and service. We pay attention to the details. NOW INSTALLING DOG SHOWERS ! � read lessRecent Review:I had Mike add a master bathroom last year and I still love it every time I walk in there. His prices on everything were reasonable, and the quality of work was excellent. He really listened to what I want and tried to make everything happen for me. I am so happy I found Mike read lessCourtney N.
- Business Description:Well seasoned Carpenter Extraordinaire, 35 years experience in the building industry. Experienced assistant carpenters/ 4 employees. We do not use sub-contractors, with the exception of heavy equipment. We also build beautiful additions to your home .We have an architect we use to get certain projects approved for building read lessRecent Review:It was great. the guys did a great work. they clean, they did a great cleaned up. They made sure I was happy before they leftDonnie P.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:The LogDoctors of Eastwood, LLC is a full service contracting company handling all aspects of log maintenance, repairs and restoration since 1989. We give you high quality service and top notch products all at competitive prices. We stays on top of new innovative techniques while also using the tried and true of our trade. We view ourselves as partners with our customers, our community our vendors and our environment. Our goal is to ensure your greatest investment, your home, not only looks .. read lessRecent Review:I can’t say enough about Dave and his crew. Professional and shares his knowledge. The look and feel of the logs is amazing. The house is 23 years old and has been maintained, but this took it to a new level. Highly recommend read lessJan H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and Bonde read lessRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:Welcome to Evolution Concrete & Construction LLC, we are a BBB Company with years of experience, old fashioned customer service, and realistic pricing for folks who want a balance of real quality... and affordability. We offer a range of services, discounts, and incentives, as well as payment options. We always put our work in writing and guarantee it as well. We hope to hear form you soon, and are looking forward to helping your next project go smoothly with the results you expect. For Pictu.. read lessRecent Review:Brad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family read lessBob P.
- Business Description:With over 50 years of combined hardwood floor refinishing experience you can depend on our quality and expertise. We are owner-operated, no subcontractors!Recent Review:Absolutely the best. Our floors had a lot of old pet and water stains. They were so knowledgeable about wood. Always on time and gave us an accurate timeline. Professional and very hardworking. Left things immaculate. And the floors are gorgeou read lessJudy P.
- Business Description:3 Employees. Uses subs for larger jobs.Recent Review:Like any contractor they talk about how great of a job they do. In this case the kid has the knowledge to do a good job but like most fails on execution. He just can't do it. Ratter than bore you with the detail of how I got screwed by Arnold Construction I would just warn anyone that thinks about using him to not pay for the job until it has been completed and inspected. He also failed to contact zoning once the structure was completed to have an inspection. If you don't have an inspection you can't get other permits, like electrical, until the inspection is complete. There are to many other good contractors out their to waste your time with someone you can't trust. You've been warned read lesskirk h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- New Wilmington
- Ellwood City
- New Middletown
- West Middlesex
- New Springfield
- Slippery Rock
- East Palestine
garage builders in New Castle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting421 W Grandview Ave
- Absolute construction and flooring 1467 Keely Rd
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Arnold Construction7231 Waterloo Road
- audecks.com107 Park Pl
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
- A & N Construction and Custom Painting
- B L Hartley Inc4666 State Route 45
- BARKEY CONSTRUCTION136 LINDEN AVE
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- Best Choice Builders LLC1175 Chicora Rd
- BI-RITE HOME IMPROVEMENT CO214-D Churchill Hubbard Road
- Brians Carpentry and More746 Rt. 322
- Burnette Construction & Restoration180 Big Run Creek Rd
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- B L Hartley Inc
- J & H Remodeling & Construction149 Bouquet Ave
- J&M General Contracting3426 Cindy Dr
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- JC3 Builders256 N Colonial Dr
- JOHN E SOCKACI BUILDING & REMODELING437 COUNTRY CLUB DR
Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
- John Paul Joseph Contracting, LLC2107 Trace Street
- Johnston Construction Services LLC801 Country Manor Drive
North Lima, Ohio
- JR Capital Group, LLC3510 tod ave nw
- J & H Remodeling & Construction
- M E S Home Improvement637 Wendy Place Apt 6
- M&H Construction Services LLC3521 Main St
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
- M&T Allison Construction, Inc652 E Washington St
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Magic Touch Home Services149 Spring Hill Rd
- MANNING CONSTRUCTION850 MAYFIELD RD
- Master Design Builders, LLC.7127 Mill Creek Blvd.
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- Muir Masonry189 Hadley Rd
- M E S Home Improvement
- NEO-Waterproofing1713 East 51st Street Unit B
- One Day Garages5690 West Liberty Street
- One Day Garages
- Quality-A-Garage732 Oberlin Pl
- Saeler Construction & Remodeling42 Huggard Lane
Grove city, Pennsylvania
- scardina construction549 Creed St
- Scott Martin Construction LLC9502 Trinity Church Road
- Stephens Construction & Home Improvements6927 Glenwood Ave.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Saeler Construction & Remodeling