Valiant Pest Defense LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since December 2018

156 Eileen Dr

Pittsburgh, PA 15214

Valiant Pest Defense is a local family owned and operated company specializing in rodent, insect, termite and bedbug control. We are fully licensed and insured to service all your pest needs across all of Western Pennsylvania We are not like other pest control companies, we truly value our customers and give them the absolute best experience possible. Business unfortunately is not done like it used be. Today we see too many companies out there trying to get ahead of regular hard working people. This is done by selling them products or services they don’t need or want. It used to be many years ago, that if you sell a quality product or service honestly at a fair price that meant success for your business. Today, success is defined by up selling and maximizing profits. We believe in the right way of business, we understand that if we invest in solving your issues then we will be growing our company the right way. We have many unique qualities that makes us different from other pest control companies • Same day service • Money back guarantee • Honest Inspections and Evaluations • No hassle re services • No annual fees • No long term contracts • Price match guarantee • Newest, most expensive, top of the line, safest products • 24/7 availability - you won’t talk to a call center or salesperson • The owner of the company will service your home. You will never be matched with Random technicians These are just a few features of why choosing Valiant Pest Defense to service your home or business will save you money, while solving your needs. 724 624 8044 Valiantpest.com ...

09/09/2021

Lori M.

Valiant first got rid of a bigger-than-we-realized mouse problem for us in 2019. We started to see small signs that they might be returning a year later, and had Valiant out again to get rid of the problem. Both treatments worked well. This year, I called before we saw signs and set up the service as a precaution. Everyone at Valiant has been really nice, prompt, responsive and competent! I recommend them highly! Each time we've called, they've gotten someone to our home in 24 hours. Again, highly recommended!

Description of Work
Mouse Control

08/31/2019

John L.

Called on a Saturday & the came that day. Was pleasant to deal with. Treated for ant problem. Too early to judge effectiveness, but seemed thorough.

Description of Work
Pest control

08/27/2019

Chrissy B.

Perfect no more spiders !

Description of Work
Chrissy had a bad spider issue.

04/16/2019

David H.

The moles are gone and my yard is back to new.

Description of Work
Mole issue resolved. The owner was honest about treatment and explained in perfect detail.

04/16/2019

Francis S S.

Eric and Dave are co-owners of this company, and both of them reached out to me within minutes of a request for help, it was amazing. After speaking with them, they made arrangements to show up the very next day to do a walk through of our home and talk about the issue. Eric showed up exactly when he said he would. After taking the tour and talking about the issue, he laid out a potential plan for how to proceed. He was very polite, absolutely no pressure from him at all, and was very forthcoming answering all of our questions and concerns. My wife and I discussed how we wanted to proceed, so we called back and spoke with Dave, as Eric mentioned he was the guy for the moth situation. Dave was also very polite, and listened to every concern we had, answered every question we had, and was very willing to work with us in the approach we felt most comfortable with. With their help and expertise we are rapidly ridding ourselves of the moth problem. Almost completely clear of them already, with a few more things to do. They are VERY reasonable in their costs for the work they do. I would definitely recommend these guys to my family and friends if ever they need pest control.

Description of Work
We had a big problem with clothing moths

03/25/2019

Chitratan Singh S.

I had submitted a query on Angie’s List and received a call from Valiant right away. They were quick to schedule and perform the service. They were thorough with their work and were glad to do a follow-up visit. Very professional! We are hoping we do not have another pest issue, but I would be sure to use them again! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Pest Control

03/20/2019

Janine A.

I was very happy with our service. My daughter and I both use Valiant. I had spiders in basement and garage. I also had carpenter bees drilling holes all through my wood house, then the woodpeckers come. Dave sprayed inside for spiders and all around outside, even the second floor, porches, and garage. I don’t have any problems with the bees since I hired Valiant to treat my house. Along with the bees, My daughter was having mice problems. He took care of that issue, too. I couldn’t be happier with this service. I highly recommend them to anyone needing insect, bee, or rodent control. I no longer have a bee problem each spring! I haven’t seen any ants or spiders either.

Description of Work
Pest control /bees spiders mice

03/12/2019

Amber M.

Very easy to work with--quick to respond and answered all my many questions! Prompt and thorough service!

Description of Work
Treatment for ants

03/07/2019

Joan C.

Noticed improvement right away

Description of Work
Rat infestation

03/05/2019

Aj S.

So impressed with these guys! They were able to solve our rodent issue within a week by use of traps, bait and their “secret sauce.” During our phone conversations, consultation and treatments, both employees were very knowledgeable and professional. I felt comfortable using their services especially since they were so confident in being able to resolve our problems. I also thought there rates were very reasonable for what they offered. You can tell they are two nice guys just trying to make an honest living. They also were extremely flexible with scheduling which was a huge help. Definitely recommend! Will continue to use.

Description of Work
Exterminator

03/04/2019

Kirstin J.

Eric and Dave returned my call immediately, set up a same day appt because of a cancellation, they were professional, provided education on the problem/treatments, and were able to treat the same day, and arrange follow up in two weeks. I will definitely recommend Valiant Pest Defense.

Description of Work
Inspection and treatment for roaches

02/23/2019

Justin H.

I hired Valiant after finding bed bugs in my home following a family vacation. We called around to several businesses, and Valiant blew everyone else out of the water. Valiant was not only the most professional, but had the best prices and most flexible schedule. The technician arrived on time, and gave updates throughout the evaluation. We were given a checklist describing everything, and even a guarantee following the work. A few days after the job was completed, Valiant called to check in and see if we needed anything. Valiant truly went above and beyond for my family and I, and for that we are forever appreciative and grateful. If you ever have an issue, do not hesitate to call them! They are a local business who beat the big chain organizations in every way.

Description of Work
Pest Control: Bed Bugs

02/23/2019

Monica J.

I was very pleased with the quick response and proffesionism with which they handled my issue. Eric was very polite and knowledgeable. They went above expectations.

Description of Work
Pest Control

02/12/2019

Michael C.

EXCELLENT WORK. VERY CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL.

Description of Work
RODENT CONTROL

02/02/2019

Denise D.

Dave and his partner were very professional and took time to explain what they were doing and how they were going to fix the problem. They followed up with me by phone to see if everything was ok. I’m so happy to have found such honest professionals who care about their customers. I will definitely use them again... Hopefully never for bed bugs!!! I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Bed bug removal

01/19/2019

Thomas C R.

Actually... exceeded my expectations....

Description of Work
Awesome, Polite and Trustworthy Company... I would recommend them with Absolute Confidence !! Dave and Eric (met them both) are very professional, no hidden Fees or Costs. I have contacted Valiant this year for services ...and was not disappointed... Field Rodents (mice) were invading my space for the winter I guess. All is well. I definitely recommend them and will call for future issues if need be... They are 1st on my list.

Mosquito Joe of Greensburg-Johnstown

We treat all exterior pests! Mosquito Joe of Greensburg-Johnstown provides mosquito and exterior pest solutions for residential and commercial properties throughout our area. Our certified technicians perform barrier sprays that are effective, affordable, completely tailored to your yard. They’ll get you and your family back to enjoying outside with a treatment that keeps your yard mosquito free for up to 21 days. Mosquito Joe of Greensburg-Johnstown also offers solutions for municipalities, parks, businesses, and any commercial property to keep outdoor spaces comfortable and mosquito free. Have a special event coming up? We can provide treatment for BBQ's, birthday parties, graduations or any gathering you want your guests remember the fun, not the bugs. Contact us today for a free quote!

WITT PEST MANAGEMENT

Witt Pest Management is Pittsburgh's OLDEST and MOST ADVANCED pest control company. For more than a century, we have been protecting the health and property of businesses and homeowners throughout the Greater Pittsburgh area. As a family-owned and operated company, our team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers with the highest level of personalized, quality service. Harry L. Witt started Witt Pest Management in 1908 with a simple business philosophy: give people the best service possible at a fair price, and you've got a good chance for success. More than 100 years later, our philosophy is still the same. We have become industry leaders in productivity and innovation, taking the practice of traditional pest control and evolving the concept by emphasizing "pest management," a more proactive and holistic approach to monitoring and managing real and potential pest problems at commercial facilities and residences. We consider our service, sales and office staff to be a part of our extended family, creating an atmosphere that encourages personalized service and genuine customer care. In fact, all members of our pest solutions team are focused on delivering exceptional service to every customer, every time. Because we're Pittsburghers and care deeply about the people who live in our region, the health and well-being of our customers, their families, their pets and their property is our top priority. All of our service technicians are licensed by the PA Department of Agriculture and receive ongoing training and advanced certifications. As a QualityPro Certified company, we meet the highest industry standards. To strengthen your confidence in Witt Pest Management, every employee is required to pass detailed background checks, as well as regular drug testing.

Offers by WITT PEST MANAGEMENT on Angi
    COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLC

Complete Pest Control Services offers prompt, effective, and guaranteed service at a affordable price. Complete Pest Control Services' technicians have over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial pest control. We are state certified and hold certifications from Purdue University, Texas A&M University, and AIB Food Safety/Hygiene. Complete Pest Control Services are fully insured.

Offers by COMPLETE PEST CONTROL SERVICES, LLC on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

specializing in rodents such as mice and rats, insects, termite and bedbug control.

Ask for details.