Expert Pest Management

Founded 1980 • With Angi since November 2019

135 Marwood Cir

Youngstown, OH 44512

For over 40 years, Expert Pest Management has been tackling all types of pest problems effectively, professionally and discreetly. Expert Pest has acquired an excellent reputation in the pest control industry by providing quality service and valuing every customer. Our staff makes every effort to

08/24/2020

James M.

I was told what would be done, that there would be three visits, bats would be removed, openings sealed and a one way bat door would would be installed. I paid them $927 via credit card in June. The following week an inexperienced, unprofessional person showed up and sealed only areas as on the ground floor. Offered little to no explanation of what he had done. A complete inspections did not occur, no bats were searched for or removed, no work was done on the interior or the second level. I called an spoke to Craig the Service Manager clarifying what I was told would be done and what was expected. He and his employee returned the next week and we were told that the second floor and roof area would have to be done by a roofer. The person in the office that described their services and received payment told me they had searched the county records and said they knew the layout of the house, and I was promised the services based on that. They did inspect the attic, but no visible work was done. They also told us the bat door would need to be installed by the roofer. We have been unable to get a roofer to complete the unaddressed steps due to their summer workload. I called and spoke to Craig, the Service Manager on 08/20 and told them I wanted a refund or the job to be completed as promised. I have not received a return call. They totally misrepresented their services, failed to meet their commitment and bats are still present in the home making it unlivable. I will be contacting my attorney as well as the Better Business Bureau to lodge a formal complaint and contacting my credit card company to take further actions.

Description of Work
Removal of bats, seal exterior openings to prevent entry, installation of one way bat door.

06/01/2020

Sue P.

I originally called for squirrel removal. When the company came to inspect the situation, it rained & they couldn’t finish. They wanted to reschedule, but after telling them my concerns that the animals might be raccoons, they informed me that they did not handle that animal. But, if I needed them for other pest control, I could get in touch with them.

Description of Work
Animal Removal

Category animal removal

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Unfortunately, we do not provide service for raccoons but we are glad you had a positive outcome. Thanks again for your time and we are glad we could come to a resolution for your issues and concerns.

05/28/2020

Barbara K.

Representatives were very friendly, professional and willing to respond to our questions. Service was thorough. We are very satisfied.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled that you had such a positive experience. We look forward to servicing any of your pest control needs in the future should the need arise.

05/20/2020

Caleb S.

They were fair and did a professional job.

Description of Work
They came out and looked at my property as well as provided an estimate

Category pest control

Hello [Member Name Removed]! We wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We are appreciative and value your time and effort. We are thrilled you were satisfied with our service. We honor our customers and we will always be here to help you if you should need pest control service again in the future.

05/14/2020

John W.

So far So good

Description of Work
Wasps remove

Category animal removal

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are thrilled that you have been satisfied with your service. We always strive to provide the best service for each and every customer. Again, we are grateful that you took the time to leave a positive review. We hope you have a great week and stay safe and healthy!

05/08/2020

Linda D.

Thought it was squirrel but turned out to be raccoon,which they don't do.But they were very professional

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am so sorry we were not able to help out with your raccoon problem, as this is a service we do not provide. We are are truly grateful that you took time out of your day to leave a review, even if we weren't able to remedy your situation. We appreciate your time and we hope we can provide any other pest control/ wildlife assistance in the future, should the need arise.

02/10/2020

Greg B.

They were excellent, timely, professional, reasonable price and I liked everything about them.

Description of Work
Pest Control

03/11/2013

Kathy F.

see above on how it went. Horrible

Description of Work
They came out to our home 4+ times. We continued to have spiders and ants. They would have to come out to retreat and we still had problems. The service techs were very friendly. But the products they use are useless. I finally went to Grace and got my own stuff to use, and after applying myself, never saw another spider or ant. I would never use this company again.

03/26/2012

yvonne K.

They seem to do a pretty good job and I've used them over 2 years. I have rental houses and they treat them. I am on a service agreement with this house and they have one more treatment left on the contract. It's $45 a quarter. At this house, the lady was complaining that she saw cockroaches. On my other rental house, it was more expensive, and it was an ant problem. I started out with them when I needed them, have stuck with them, they're pretty dependable, they call me, I call the tenants, and set the appointment. We had one miscommunication where they went one time and hadn't called me. They have taken care of the problems. I give them high ratings and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
They came a month ago to my rental house and treated it.

09/07/2011

John S.

Overall, my experience was very good. I had to have them comeback out again because of the first spraying, and I was still having the same problem. They had to comeback for the second spraying. Their price is about what everybody else is charging roughly. The guy who came out was really thorough, and he went around the house. They called me back and said I would have someone coming out to do the work. They were nice to me. I might look around for other options too.

Description of Work
I hired Expert Pest Management about 4 weeks ago to spray for the carpenter ants.

09/16/2008

Linda M.

The call never happened because Expert would not call me when technician was on his way so I could meet them at the house. The techs don't have cell phones and the office staff won't call the customer ahead. When a mutual time couldn't be reached I told them never mind. Their record for Customer Service isn't too good. We stayed with this company because their rates were reasonable.

Description of Work
Return call for flies. We have a quarterly agreement with them. They'd just performed the maintenance 3 weeks prior. The call never took place. I ended up going to a big box store and got something to handle the problem myself

Home Solutions Handyman

Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust Home Solutions to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!

ACME EXTERMINATING INC

AJ Rehlinger and Associates

We do various items around the house from basic maintenance and cleaning out spaces to painting and deck work. We also do power washing. Just ask if it's in our realm

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Expert Pest management is an exterminating company that can tackle ALL of your pest control needs. Expert offers specific programs for every pest; we also offer preventative programs to keep your home pest free. We offer exceptional service and pricing with proven results.

We do not offer service for moles, opossums, raccoons, skunks, and snakes. We do not offer any wildlife trapping services