The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Exton, PA
There are 181 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Exton
- NexGen Exterior Home Remodeling LLCWe had Nexgen replace our deck about one year ago. They did a great job at a reasonable price. So when our shed needed new siding and a new roof, we used them again. Both projects were done professionally and both look great. The company was easy to work with and was responsive to our needs. Their rates are very competitive. Both projects were completed in a timely fashion and all trash and debris was removed from our property. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for any exterior project
- NexGen Exterior Home Remodeling LLCNexGen did a beautiful job restoring the overhangs on the front dormer of our 100-year-old Craftsman house, replacing the cedar shakes with vinyl siding, and replacing the front half of our roof. The crews that did the work were great - thorough, hard-working, and cleaned up the job site. Greg's communication with us throughout the process was outstanding. We're very happy with the result and we'd definitely hire them again
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & DoorsMy home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selection of colors and materials for the job. The prices were quite reasonable, and so much so, that I ended up doing the whole house; it looks great...just like a new home. Once the work began, it was a quick process. Every single part of the job was done very well and the workers couldn't have been nicer people! The clean up and care of my property was superb! There were a few questions I had about changes during the process, and Advance was always willing to listen and completed the job exactly as I wished it to be done. Since the completion, I had a few questions about the windows, which I simply love by the way, and Advance scheduled an appointment at my convenience to come back and assist me with their use. I am so grateful that I chose this local company to complete the work on my home. They are only a call away if anything needs a repair and I won't hesitate to call them again! They are a local company and communication with them couldn't be easier. They stand behind their promises
- C&C PlasteringOur project included removal of stucco from the one side of the house that had it, repair of any underlying water damage, and installation of vinyl siding to match the other three sides of the house. We also had three windows replaced and larger gutters with gutter guards installed on the entire house. It was such a big and expensive job, that we wanted to be sure we selected a good company. We were impressed when we called every reference C&C Plastering gave us, and every reference gave a rave review. We were also impressed with the amount of detail C&C provided in explaining what needed to be done and what would be included in the process. C&C’s price was substantially similar to that provided by a second contractor, but included more tasks (e.g., removal/re-flashing/re-installation of windows, a certain amount of subsurface repairs, painting, etc.). C&C’s proposal also provided more details of the job. Removal and re-flashing of the windows turned out to be important as it was determined during the project that the windows had not been properly flashed when they were installed. David Condon of C&C frequently came to our house during the project to check on the work by his crew. He explained the work to us as it progressed, answered our questions, and promptly addressed any concerns that we had. Our project necessitated that C&C work both inside and outside of our house. C&C personnel were very neat and very courteous. C&C provided more than ample personnel to complete the project and completed the project in less time than estimated. Our neighbors commented how hard C&C worked during the project. C&C completed the project for the price originally quoted. We would highly recommend C&C for this type of work
- C&C PlasteringWe are thrilled we chose C&C to do full stucco replacement to hardie board. C&C team were reliable, timely, experienced & friendly. David was super responsive, he always set expectations on what work would be happening and when, and he paid strict attention to detail. We are very happy with the result. David and CC Plastering come highly recommended by us
- Magnolia Home Remodeling GroupWe had vinyl siding installed. Everyone was extremely professional and we are very pleased with outcome of the project. They were detailed and thoughtful throughout the process and we highly recommend their services.
- Apex Roofing & ExteriorsOur project manager was Bill and he was great throughout the entire project. He was in constant contact and sent lots of photo ideas to make sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. The men who installed the windows, siding and gutters were also fantastic. We were very pleased with their detailed work. We were happy to recommend Apex to our friends and neighbors
- Bryan's Handyman & Home Improvement ServiceBryan provided an estimate promptly and scheduled the job as soon as I accepted his proposal. His crew was very professional and highly skilled. They completed the work in two days, left everything neat and clean, and the new deck and siding look great!
- C&C PlasteringDavid and team at C&C did an amazing job. The house looks fantastic. They were responsive and easy to work with. They kept the promised price and followed up multiple times afterwards to make sure everything was perfect. i would recommend C&C to everyone.
- Isaac's Home Improvements, LLCWe can't praise Isaac's enough. This was a multi-week job on our large 100-year-old house, that had a lot of external wood in poor condition. It needed wood covering, sanding, painting of sometimes complex woodwork, and gutter replacement. Isaac personally supervised the work at least once each day, patiently answered all of our questions, explained each part of the job, and was always responsive to calls and texts. He and his guys were always very polite and pleasant and easy to work with, and they did a fantastic job and cleaned up well at the end. The charges were very reasonable for the huge amount of work done. We will be using Isaac's again for other jobs in the future. We recommend his company without hesitation
Siding Contractors in Exton
- Business Description:Serving Delaware, Maryland (Cecil, Harford, Kent and Worcester Counties, New Jersey (Salem and Glouchester Counties) and Pennsylvania (Chester and Delaware Counties), Advance provides full-service offerings for all your home exterior remodeling projects including roofing, window, siding, doors, sunrooms and deck installation. Since our inception in 1989, Advance, Inc. has become widely recognized as the Delaware Valley #1 choice for exterior remodeling projects. President and Founder, Gary De..Recent Review:My home project began due to a tree fall on my home. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable, patient sales rep the very next morning after my call to Advance for assistance. The company had been recommended with glowing reviews, by a family member, who had also had similar work done on their home by Advance. The sales rep knew my budget and was helpful and patient as I pondered over my selection of colors and materials for the job. The prices were quite reasonable, and so much so, that I ended up doing the whole house; it looks great...just like a new home. Once the work began, it was a quick process. Every single part of the job was done very well and the workers couldn't have been nicer people! The clean up and care of my property was superb! There were a few questions I had about changes during the process, and Advance was always willing to listen and completed the job exactly as I wished it to be done. Since the completion, I had a few questions about the windows, which I simply love by the way, and Advance scheduled an appointment at my convenience to come back and assist me with their use. I am so grateful that I chose this local company to complete the work on my home. They are only a call away if anything needs a repair and I won't hesitate to call them again! They are a local company and communication with them couldn't be easier. They stand behind their promisesNancy M.
- Business Description:Galaxy Home Energy Group understands how important it is for your home to be energy-efficient and beautiful, which is why it is our passion to provide you with home improvements that can help you achieve these goals. Our primary mission is to provide you with specialized home improvement products and services that can improve your quality of life and increase the value of your home. All of our staff are fully trained, licensed, and certified, and all our products come with an all inclusive do..
- Business Description:Apex Roofing & Exteriors is a small to medium size company. Apex offers superior craftsmanship on all of our projects as well as the best workmanship and manufacturer warranties. We accept most major credit cards and have excellent financing options. Apex, consistently offers special promotions and discounts to reward our customersRecent Review:Our project manager was Bill and he was great throughout the entire project. He was in constant contact and sent lots of photo ideas to make sure he knew exactly what we were looking for. The men who installed the windows, siding and gutters were also fantastic. We were very pleased with their detailed work. We were happy to recommend Apex to our friends and neighborsTeresa W.
- Business Description:2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Doors, and Windows! Homecraft®, Inc. has been making Tri-State homes more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient since 1981. We are a family owned business and take great pride in providing Tri-State home improvement services to our neighbors in Delaware and southeastern Pennsylvania. If you’re looking for a replacement window, roofing or siding contractor in the Wilmington Delaware or Eastern Pennsylvania areas, we’re here for you. Because we ..Recent Review:Working with HomeCraft was great! They came out quickly to give a quote, answered all our questions and were upfront about pricing. They weren't the cheapest quotes or most expensive quote, but their reputation and customer recommendations is what made us pick them. My day of install went smoothly, the team arrived promptly at 7am and completed my roof the same day. The team was kind, respectful and hard workers. The install team works really well together and was respectful of my landscaping and property. The clean-up crew was amazing!! They made sure there was no debris left behind and scanned the yard (front and back) for any potential nails. In all honesty we only found one nail they missed. They were amazing!!! The clean up crew actually came back after the dumpster was removed a to ensure there were no nails in the street! The project went exactly how Elliot said it would, teams arrives, does the tear off, roof inspection, plywood replacement (if any - we had 5 boards), roofing delivered, dumpster delivered, clean up, dumpster removed. We highly recommend using HomeCraftJennifer C.
- Business Description:Give us a call for your roofing and window needs.Recent Review:In Oct. 2020 I had a new roof put on my home which was followed up in Nov. with some capping of fascia boards and gables. It was a pleasure dealing with Paul and Maizie Major. Good communication is a high priority for me and communication was excellent before, during and after the jobs were completed. I am very pleased with my new roof and capping. Everyone involved was very professional and I appreciated the quality of the Certainteed Roofing Shingle as well as the no mess equipment that he uses. I would definitely recommend themPhyllis M.
- Business Description:Carranza Roofing & Siding Inc. is a family owned and operated company and are committed to quality with beautiful craftsmanship. We offer extended warranties. We have honest experienced crews that work with integrity and will meet you with a smile. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We are licensed and fully insured. We carry General Liability for your protection and Workers Compensation for our employees protection. References are available upon requestRecent Review:Mr. Carranza did an excellent job assessing a handyman repair on a roof leak caused by a falling branch. When other roofers wouldn't bother to return my calls, he came out and personally assessed the work to give a peace of mind that the repair was done well and should not cause further problemsRobin T.
- Business Description:Delaware and Southern Pennsylvania. 40 years of experience. Tamko and Certainteed shingles certified. Verisco commercial certified as well. Free roof estimates. Workmanship and Product warranty. From a family heritage of craftsmen, locally born and raised Owner/Operator, Jason Tull will partner with you to design, then oversee all aspects of work to deliver an honest, reliable, quality result that adds value to your home or business. The J.W. Tull Contracting team of professional craftsmen is..Recent Review:Everything was done a day. Looks great.Richard W.
- Business Description:Hynes Construction, Inc. is a family owned and operated business serving our community for over two generations. As a Professional Contracting Company, we are current members with the National Roofing and Contractors Association (NRCA), and the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA), certified by the Cedar Shake Bureau in Washington DC, and a Master Elite Contractor with GAF, the largest roofing shingle manufacturer in the United States. Additional Email - hynes.construction@ya..Recent Review:Last October, 2020, Hynes was contracted to repair a gutter which was not draining. They proposed replacing it. They installed a new gutter. I paid them. And the gutter still did not drain. The problem was not resolved. Several phone calls and lots of promises and after 8 months the gutter still does not drain. I have contracted another company to make the repair. In summary, they are very non-responsive, and obviously not competent. I won't hire/recommend them againFrank P.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business that has served in this area for over 17 years. We pride ourselves in customer service and cleanliness. We offer credit card, checks and cash as payment. We also offer financing for the homeowner that needs to have the roof completed but didn't have the money to do itRecent Review:Came and did job without speaking to me first - as we agreed on by phone. Went to my mother's house and did not do not put on the full flashing. Sent 3 guys over. One sat in the truck and did nothing, but played with his cell phone. Charged $350 - which my mother paid by check. She was unaware that I had not yet spoken him. He came two days early. Basically, ran off with the money for a job that took less than an hour. How many other senior citizens has he taken advantage of? I called him after the job was partially done and he has not returned my callJames A.
- Business Description:We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 r..Recent Review:Update: 08/05/2021 Their attorney contacted me and said that they're gonna sue me unless I delete my review. Please know that they take off money if you give them a "5 star rating" PRIOR to even doing the job. So, trust me if you're seeing the 5 star reviews they are not legitimate. If you don't believe me, look at my contract that's attached, ("additional promo took off $1,910.00"). I can't even begin to explain every single detail of what went wrong with this horrific company. The way that BOTH the "owner," Rick, as well as Nathan spoke to me is beyond words. I have every single voice mail, text and email (don't you think it's strange there aren't ANY emails listed anywhere for this company?....I had to practically beg for my communication to be done through email). You would be speechless. First I ordered my windows and a sliding door on November 9, 2020 from Keith. I was told 9-11 weeks which brings us to January 25th. I never received ANY communication during this time. I started calling Rachel in "production" weekly for updates. Most times my calls would not be returned. Finally at the end of February she started telling me "next week", this went on for a month. I started reading current reviews regarding the installs being done incorrectly and them refusing to fix errors....you can read them yourself on the internet. I decided to not go through with the install since there were already so many issues with them and this is when Rick started calling me and texting me with harassing and threatening messages. I had to have the authorities involved since he would not stop contacting me. I decided to purchase the windows and door and have my own contractor install them. They FINALLY arrived on May 27, 2021 (after I was threatened numerous times how they were taking up so much "space in the warehouse." Well, sure enough they measured for replacement windows yet sent new construction windows. Anyone knows these are different sizes. I had to spend a lot of additional money to get these windows installed since they were the wrong size. I had to buy additional materials ($700.00 just in new trim), new window treatments (my previous ones were only 2 years old), this was supposed to be a 2 day project - I am on week 2 - just imagine that labor cost. They had to remove all of my siding (see pictures). The best part was I was told by Keith that my windows and sliding door would NEVER get condensation since I was upgrading to triple pane glass......see the pictures for the condensation. I contacted them with pictures as well as my contractors revised invoice and my additional costs and Nathan told me it's not their problem and any contractor can say something bad about another company. They have never ever taken any blame or admitted ANY wrong-doing on their part. I am hoping this honest review saves someone else the grief, stress and mental anguish of making a poor choice by going with them. PLEASE do not fall for their sales scheme. P.S. You can also google the owner and read all about his past convicted crimes - Richard Hinkle, Weatherly, PAStephanie G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Cedar siding costs vary depending on the type, thickness, and grade of siding. This popular material is economical, easy to stain, and relatively rot-resistant. Learn how much cedar siding will cost you.
Nothing says classic or cozy like a brick house, but which is better: brick masonry or brick veneer? We consider all the differences between brick veneer wall siding and a solid masonry home, such as durability and moisture resistance.
Find siding contractors in
- Chester Springs
- West Chester
- Valley Forge
- Spring City
- Mont Clare
siding contractors in Exton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & F Builders,LLC533 Glendale road
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Damiano Roofing122 Division St
Trenton, New Jersey
- A F ORAZIETTI SIDING CO., INC.1331 Green Hill Ave
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- A MAN FOR ALL REASONS105 CHEYNEY DR
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- A Morgan Construction163 Hilltop Dr
- A Parker Contracting109 Chartwell Ct
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A&J Custom Home Remodeling122 Jockey Hollow Run
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- A&M Painting & Home Improvement20 Charles Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- A+ Improvements3309 Johns Ct
- A-1 Repairs and Installations5700 Plymouth Ave
- A-1 Star Carpentry LLC7900 Stenton Ave Apt 105
- A. D. Peterson Enterprises Inc5 Purdue Ave
Bridgeton, New Jersey
- A.H. Davis and Son, Inc.320 E Gay St
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- A.N.D Contractors1 Rambleton Dr
New Castle, Delaware
- A.S. VOEGTLIN & CO. BUILDER42 N VALLEY AVENUE
Vineland, New Jersey
- AAA Awning Window & Door Company2901 Hedley St
- AAA Commercial Roofing33 South 11 Street
- AAA Quality Construction Inc110 Byberry Rd B3
- Aardvark Custer II IncPO BOX 2725
- Abe Kotbi Home Improvments737 Cedar Hill Rd
- Able Construction & Design LLC140 Albemarle Ave
Ewing, New Jersey
- ABPH Co.#5 Devon Ln.
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- Abstract Home Improvements13049 Dorothy Dr
- Accurate Gutter Installation LLCP.O. Box 268
Merion Station, Pennsylvania
- ACCURATE HOME INSPECTION SERVICES175 Strafford Ave STE#1
- Accurate Roofing & Siding Unlimited Inc220 Lawrenceville Penning Rd
Lawrence Township, New Jersey
- ACCURATE WINDOW & CONSTRUCTION206 EUREKA ST
- Aces Home Improvement566 S Old Middletown Rd
- ACI Adjustment Group4459 W. Swamp Rd.
- Active Hammer Home Improvements, LLC121 DeSilvio Dr
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- Advance Roofing Windows Siding & Doors645 Dawson Drive Suite A
- Advocate Public Adjustment, LLC1111 Roberts Ave
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Philly Roofer6559 Roosevelt Blvd
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Affordable Weaver Painting1657 The Fairway Ste 177
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- AJ Window and Door Solutions IncThomas Ott 151 Main St
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- Aker Contractors1078 W Bridge St
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- Alco Windows Inc520 State Rd Unit D
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All American Roofing1015 Brandywine Blvd
- All Around Homes325 West Upper Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- All Phase Construction LLC113 Strasburg Pike
- All Seasons Quality LLC1 Eves Dr Ste 111
Marlton, New Jersey
- ALL SEASONS RESTORATIONSP.O. Box 15
- Allegiance Builders Inc1804 Skiles Blvd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Aloha Construction & Remodeling67 Buck Rd. Suite B27
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Alper Enterprises Inc530 Kings Hwy
Moorestown, New Jersey
- Alpha and Omega Painting Inc328 East Marshall St
- Alphamax General Contractors3 Virginia Trl
Medford, New Jersey
- Altamirano Home & Commercial Services93 Birch Ave
Princeton, New Jersey
- Alternative Seamless Gutters Co352 2nd St Pike Ste 321
- Ameri-We-Can1287 Lower Ferry Rd
Ewing, New Jersey
- Ameribest Exterior, Inc.143 S. Main St.
- American Choice Installations3217 morrell ave
- AMERICAN GUTTER GUARD COMPANY LLC424 Commerce Ln Suite 6
West Berlin, New Jersey
- American Quality Remodeling1713 Rte 130 N
Burlington, New Jersey
- American Roofing and Remodeling63 Squirrel Lane
- Anchor Exterior Contracting LLC652 Hermitage Street
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andrew Aubrey Painting210 North Central Blvd.
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony Dambro General Contractor Inc2513 Fisher Ct
- Antonelli Construction of Southern NJ314 Harmony Rd
Bridgeton, New Jersey
- Anvil Radon Services239 BUCKBOARD RD
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Apex Handyman Service LLC10 Corner Ketch Rd
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- Aqua Pro3580 witte st
- Archer Exteriors Inc341 Harding Hwy
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- armourseal roofing and contracting21 e 15 st
- Arnold and Sons General Contractors1607 Hider Ln
Clementon, New Jersey
- Aronson Roofing and Siding2531 Wyandotte Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Asb Home Improvements LLC3206 Stump Hall Rd
- Ashmen Enterprises LLC1283 Riviera Blvd
Vineland, New Jersey
- Aspen Home Improvements2653 Lititz Pike
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Auletto's Roofing & Siding177 Cherry Tree Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Aversa General Contractors1124 Renoir Way
Williamstown, New Jersey
- A & F Builders,LLC
- B & B EnterprisesPO Box 548
- B & E Roofing & Remodeling LLC174A E Main St
- B & P Distinctive Renovations, LLC.61 Beth Drive
- Bachman's Roofing Building & Remodeling Inc36 S Elm St
- Balla Exteriors122 Columbia Dr
- Bansaz Construction602 Greenview Dr
- Banyon Construction520 COUNTY PARK ROAD
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- BarrNone ConstructionPO Box 5532
- B & B Enterprises