If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Danville, PA
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Danville
- DDB Building RestorationsVery professional, fast we have them thebrokf and they did such a good job we decided to do othrr projects we have been putting off. Very professional nice guys, able to compete all my projects in a very resonable amount of time, would recommend to anyone very good work and very reasonable
- Al Sanchez Construction LLCVery professional crew, showed up on time for an appraisal for foundation repairs on a home we were contemplating buying. They did a very detailed job and explained everything well. They were very clear about the scope of work and the timeline and gave me confidence that what they were telling me was what needed to be done. If I need another appraisal I would go to them again. Well worth the cost (which gets credited to the work if ordered. read less
- MOYER CONCRETEMoyer Concrete did an excellent job removing old cracked concrete, and collapsed outside stairway to the basement. They also installed a box drain to handle any runoff to prevent it divert it back out into the yard. I would definitely hire them again and I am in the process of doing so.
- Lego Services LLCPSA: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JEFF LEGO LANDSCAPING OUT OF ALTOONA, PA! We contracted him to do our landscaping in fall of 2019. After weeks of barely doing anything to our yard and making excuse after excuse, he said he would finish in the Spring. Spring of 2020, after COVID restrictions were lifted, he ghosted us and would not return calls, texts, or emails. Filed a case at the Magistrate where he did not show up to the hearing, failed to pay the money to us, therefore his belongings were tagged for an execution sale by a constable. Less than 24 hours before the sale, he has claimed bankruptcy, so he doesn’t need to pay us. He is a SCAM ARTIST and just want to save anyone I can the headache of dealing with him. Please share and spread the word read less
- TRI-County Enterprises, LLCWe have wanted a front sidewalk for years. Tri-county gave us a great price. Work was started earlier than expected And completed in a timely manner. Bottom line, a job well done!
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCTop notch Father and son team Kept us updated with pictures of progress Great communication Listens to what the customer wants Very informative Cleans up when job is done doesnt leave a mess Very pleased with quality and timelines of work
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingEverything they did was done very professionally and in a timely manner. I'm completely satisfied with all the work they did for me.
- B & J Morrison Construction & RemodelingIt went well with only a few minor issues. The contractor followed all the new construction codes and every thing he did was inspected by a code officer.
- Banko & Son Remodeling LLCvery Professional , very helpful with advice , very polite , quality of work was excellent would highly recommend them!!!! and they also took pride in there work.. I have animals and they made sure my animals didnt get out of the house .. after work was completed they swept and vacuumed .. Over all it was the best contractor we have ever had. Thank you both for your hard work and excellent quality of work you both did read less
- DANCHANKO INCI emailed Danchanko, Inc. through their website. In less than 24 hours Matt Danchanko arrived to provide estimates for 3 separate phases: the garage, partial driveway, and complete driveway. Matt made several helpful suggestions regarding correcting the issues. That afternoon I received all 3 written estimates. I have yet to receive estimates from a second contractor who I had contacted. I initially hired Danchanko Inc. for the garage floor only. It took only 2 days for removal of the old floor and to complete preparations for the new floor. The ground below the concrete was sunken even more than the concrete, which required additional stone for leveling. All stone was then compacted to prevent settling. Rebar was then inserted into the brick walls of the garage to insure that the new concrete would not settle. The floor was professionally leveled to insure consistent depth of the concrete. The new floor was poured in one day. Eight persons were inside my 25'x25' garage during the pouring. Each knew his job and the jobs of the other personnel. They worked quickly and efficiently and no one got in the way of another. I was so impressed with the quality of the finished product and the professionalism of the personnel that I hired them that day to do the complete driveway. My garage floor is now sloped so that water flows from rear of the garage (entrance to residence) to the front doors where the drains are located. My driveway is now sloped so that water runs into the outside drains and away from the residence rather than toward it. I am as pleased by the preparation work that you can no longer see as I am by the finished product that you can see. Matt and his personnel were honest, friendly, professional and never too busy to take the time to answer my many questions read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Danville
- Business Description:We are a turn key construction company and have a specialist in just about every trade. This is a family business that was started 4 decades ago as a husband and wife remodeling team. Our dedicated team is headed by the Lewis family but has grown to include an additional 9 tradesman ready to serve you. Give us a call and someone from the family will be glad to answer your call read lessRecent Review:Excellent this company is the best and the work and professionalism was outstandingCindy D.
- Business Description:Owner/ operator of landscape design and installation firm with over 20 years experience. Small firm that prides ourself on craftsmanship. Performs general contracting/remodeling during winter months.Recent Review:The whole experience was excellent. Chris came and explained what he thought should be done, gave a written estimate, then showed up when he said he would. The work was done on time and everything looks great.ADAM R.
- Business Description:🏡 Tri-County Enterprises, LLC, is ready to earn your business! 🏡 🏆 With several years of experience, We stand by our great quality work and make sure that all of our customers are greatly satisfied! 👍 We offer many different services and have no doubt that we can fulfill your needs and expectations! 📞 Call (570) 394-7060 now for your free estimate! We can't wait to hear from you read lessRecent Review:Great! Most of the contractors won't even return my calls. But I spoke with Kailn, he called me back and was willing to meet me in the weekend. He didn't just met my expectations but he exceeded it, his workers are extremely professional, talented and fabulous to work with read lessDarren K.
- Business Description:We offer you 25+ years of experience .... Quality work at a fair price.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members Call Now! For over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan has been your trusted swimming pool builder. Our experienced design consultants understand the area’s climate and terrain and can help build the pool of your dreams or turn your backyard into the retreat that it once was. Whether it’s a natural rock waterfall, a hydrotherapy spa or free-form pool, we are so confident in the quality of our work that we offer the Anthony & Sylvan Lifetime Structur.. read lessRecent Review:Super Job ! Everything was as promised. Done right and on time.Bill M.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - On The Level Inc Dba. A1 Concrete Leveling & Structural Repair .Recent Review:I thought A-1 did a really great job on my front porch. The job was to stabilize my front porch and, in the process, seal up a large network of holes that a groundhog left underneath it. I reached out to A-1 through their website and received a response within a day or two. I met with one of their project managers to review the job. I thought Christian was very open and honest, and did a great job of explaining what needed to be done. I received the quote within a day, and had it scheduled less than a week later. The crew arrived right on time to my appointment, and completed it within the window that was provided. If I needed similar work done, I would certainly go with them again. To top it off, they also provide a 1-year warranty to cover the work that was performed read lessKyle N.
- Business Description:In 2005, Brian J. Owens founded a small excavating company. First contracting with local Clearfield builders, the company has grown over the years and expanded. We are currently serving central Pennsylvania in Centre, Clearfield, Jefferson, Blair, and Huntington Counties. We offer a wide range of excavating services including, demolitions, snow control, septic services, and much more read lessRecent Review:Gave me a plumber's name 5 hours away, Seriously !!!Brad M.
- Business Description:Ecoclean Property Services is a local, family owned and operated full service gutter contractor serving central Pennsylvania. We specialize in seamless gutter installation, gutter guard installation as well as gutter cleaning and repair and power washing services. Regardless of whether your project is big or small we're capable of getting your project done on time and on budget. We Guarantee we will save you thousands of dollars over our competitors prices on gutter and leaf guard installatio.. read less
- Business Description:Looking for contractor who cares, call me...small business where the owner is hands on....Hire me to do your job you become my boss until job is complete and you are completly satified with the work...Thank YouRecent Review:Delays were due to pandemic and work stoppage - not contractor. Once my unit was ready they installed immediately and despite challenges of being a building built in 1858 he and his team got it done. I was instantly impressed with the unit and can't say enough about being worth the cost! I could use my deck all day - despite the hotter than usual summer - had privacy with added screen - and the remote makes opening and closing it 'magic'. I wanted the option of removing coverage in the colder months so I could watch sunsets from inside. I will say the ads for Sunsetters don't do them justice - the canvas models are better looking than the ads show. Keith was low pressure but informative about the options. Glad I made the call and had one installed read lessKaren K.
- Business Description:We pride ourselves on being the most professional family owned business in our industry. We employ the highest caliber employees and use the best quality products available. Our goal is to lead the forefront of innovation setting the standard in this trade. In many cases we will conduct a large variety of services past our fundamentals. This is because many of our foreman are also masters in other trades such as carpentry and electric for example. We are determined to have a our customers hap.. read lessRecent Review:I cannot say enough about the services provided. The workers were professional, pleasant and incredibly hard working. They showed up on time and checked in frequently regarding the progress of their work. Whenever I shared a concern or asked a question, they provided answers and explanations. Original work was 7,500. for waterproofing, pump and liner. They returned when I had additional questions and were amazing read lessElaine W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Coal Township
- Marion Heights
- Shamokin Dam
- Mount Carmel
concrete contractors in Danville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair850 Western Ave 2nd Floor
- Advantage Concrete LLC2769 Rauchtown Rd
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Roofing210 Glenn St
- American Design and Build221 Gateway Dr
Bel Air, Maryland
- Appalachian Preservation Services, LLC184 Bowers Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BCB construction25 Cashner rd
- Bill Davis Cement Contractors47 Roosevelt Drive
Mahanoy City, Pennsylvania
- BJOE LLC595 Industrial Park Rd
- Boone's Best Contracting8 Sulphur Springs Rd
- Bowman Home And Work Solutions57 Cherokee Dr
- BRAD GORDON WATERPROOFING AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR1814 BLACK OAK ROAD
- BWC Masonry Restoration1925 Red Lane
- BZ Home Improvement23 Steffens Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists
- C & C Home Improvement
- C A MERRELL NURSERY110 JERSEYTOWN RD
- Cameron's Concrete LLC542 Rte 403 S
Homer City, Pennsylvania
- Carpenter's Design11977 Route 522
- Clint Eakin Construction624 W. Front St Apt A
Oil City, Pennsylvania
- Clover Field Services LLC81 Low Rd
- Corey L. Seiler New Construction and Renovations328 Gentle Hills Ln
- Corner Stone Gardens LLC1109 Colmar Ave
- COUNTRY LANE CONSTRUCTION LLC150 PINE KNOB RD
- C & C Home Improvement
- Inside & Out Restoration438 East 8th st
- Inside & Out Restoration
- Joe'z handyman services94 main street
- Joe'z handyman services
- M D Normile Contracting189 Seal Rd
Eighty Four, Pennsylvania
- Mariani Paving1315 Main St
Dickson City, Pennsylvania
- McCollum Enterprises660 Priestley Ave
- Mike Mummey ConstructionPO box 44
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- M D Normile Contracting
- NHI Construction LLC127 E Saylor St
Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania
- NHI Construction LLC
- Raker Builders CoPost Office Box 137
- Rankin Renovations67 Goodwill Hill Rd
Grand Valley, Pennsylvania
- RE Faller Co1600 old state rd
- Richard W Fritz Funeral Home1323 Centre St
- Robert Koppenhaver Builder and Contracting Co.20 School Rd
Spring Glen, Pennsylvania
- Rock-A-Fellas Co Inc6960 Fowler St
- Rolyn Companies7 Crozerville Rd Ste C
- Raker Builders Co
- S & S Concrete1636 N 5th street
- s&b construction & remodeling partnership517 22nd avenue
- S&J Industries Construction14 North Main St Suite 405
- Sal's Landscaping LLC1385 Broad Ave Ext
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
- Signature Contracting & Real Estate Investment LLC422 East 4th Street
- Standby Power Systems1606 Tanner Ave
Burlington, New Jersey
- Sterling Services & Maintenance 530 Main St
- S & S Concrete
- T&N Contracting1187 East Valley Rd
- The Concrete Pros638 s main st.
- Thunder valley Excavating, Inc.245 Fords Hill Road
- Tionesta Builders Supply613 RT 36
- TRI-County Enterprises, LLC199 Albertson Rd
- T&N Contracting
- Whistle Construction Services430 Line St
- Whistle Construction Services
- Your LandscapersRear 1451 Wyoming Ave
- Your Landscapers