Brothers Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1973 • With Angi since February 2012

582 Shelley St

Springfield, OR 97477

Brothers Cleaning specializes in residential carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning, as well as full-service commercial cleaning and janitorial services. We have served Eugene, Springfield and surrounding Lane County OR areas since 1973. All our carpet techs are nationally trained and certified

12/11/2019

Emily H.

I have used several carpet cleaners over the years. Brothers is the best! Scott was prompt, very nice, very professional, informative and efficient. He was also great with my dog. They have very good equipment, including to protect floors, etc. And the cost was similar to what I have paid another company in the recent past. Will definitely use Brothers in future. (And I got an Angie’s discount.)

Description of Work
Carpets and area rug cleaned

11/07/2019

MARSHA M.

It was wonderful, they did an excellent job, they were very professional and on time.

Description of Work
They clean our carpets.

02/07/2019

Debra B.

Great work. Made appointment on short notice. Showed up on time, worked quickly and did a great job. This is the second time we've used these folks. We have two dogs and two cats and i am always amazed at the results.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

It is great to hear about how our carpet cleaning techncian did a great job for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

11/29/2018

Carol B.

Excellent; I took the rugs to them, thus getting a 15% discount. They were cleaned in a timely manner and I picked them up. I’ve also had them clean carpets in other homes, and they always do a great job and are a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Rugs cleaned

Category oriental rug cleaning

We are glad you have tried our rug cleaning and found it excellent. Thank you for trusting us with your carpet and rugs. We really appreciate customners like you.

11/29/2018

Debbie H.

Fantastic work, several carpet cleaning services refused to do a 3rd story condo, because of its inconvenience! Scott S did a fabulous job! I felt safe and comfortable with him! He respected his job and company he works for! He also told me about area rug cleaning by Brothers! Wish I’d known sooner! Need to advertise that more! Brothers is the only carpet cleaning services I’ll use for my housekeeping clients!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

11/12/2018

Sherry V.

Great, very thorough and professional and he took his time. Looks fantastic (but hadn't been done for 2 years,too and had 2 dogs and a cat in here, for a time)

Description of Work
Carpet thruout the house, living room, dining area, hallway and 3 bedrooms

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a great experiance and look forward to serving you in the future.

09/22/2018

Sean S.

Chris was on time, professional and focused. My carpets are 22 years old and we have dogs. This was the first time that they were professionally cleaned and they look great. I would use Bothers again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review. We are so glad your experiace was posotive. We appreciate your business.

05/17/2018

Nancy L.

We have been using these people for years and we are very happy with their service. They do a better job than any other carpet cleaners that we tried.

Description of Work
Several carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate loyal customers like you!

11/28/2017

Linda H.

Very well. Prompt service by friendly, professional technician.

Description of Work
Old and dirty carpet in house with pets needed cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

We are glad you had a great experiance and we apprexciate your business. Thank you!

09/30/2017

Lance S.

Looked and smelled great after cleaning (we have two dogs).. Cleaner was neat, friendly and professional in appearance and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning..

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for your review of our service. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others. We never get tired of hearing how great our carpet techniocians do for our customers!

09/27/2017

Neal F.

Showed up when he said he would. After looking at what we wanted done and talking about perhaps doing a little more we came to a quick agreement for actually a little less than the estimate quoted on the phone when we scheduled the appointment. It also took less time than I expected it to and the carpets looked good afterwards. The only slightly negative comment is that it took about 12-24 hours for the thicker carpet to completely dry and this was in August. So probably something I would consider if scheduling a cleaning during the wet, cold winter months.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets on main floor and stairway

Category carpet cleaners

We are glad you had an great experiance with our car[pet cleaniong and with the techncian we sent to clean your carpet. Thank yiou!

09/24/2017

Linda A.

Great! The one stained area on carpet had been there for a few years and had not come out with a previous cleaning by another company. The cleaning by Brothers got the stain cleaned much better and it dried way lighter than I thought possible. All other areas of my carpets ended up very clean and refreshed. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in two rooms and hallway

Category carpet cleaners

We never get tired of hearing about positive experiances from our customers. We are glad yours was great. Thank you for sharing this.

08/22/2017

Patricia V.

GREAT! This is the second time we have used them. Very punctual and professional and they do a great job for a great price.

Description of Work
Living Room and Dining room wall to wall carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking time to leave a review od our zservices. We do appreciate cust9mers like you!

08/14/2017

Tricia D.

Great. Have an older pet and was able to get out all pet odors and stains

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

That's great to hear. Those pet stains can be very difficult to remove so we are glad to hear it went so well. Thank you.

07/24/2017

Anne H.

They did a great job, It loooks brighetr now it feels cleaner and they are nice and professional and they know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again in the future.

07/14/2017

Tom K.

Professional, courteous, hard-working and on time. We were very happy with the job that Jeremy Rose did.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you. Jeremy is a true professional and we are glad you were happy with his service.

07/13/2017

Wallace C.

Our experience with Brothers Carpet Cleaning was outstanding. Our appointment for cleaning was made within a reasonable length of time and was accommodated to obligations on our own calendar. We were called the day before the work was to be done to confirm the time of the appointment. Jeremy Miller was the representative who arrived to accomplish the cleaning. He was on time and fully prepared to evaluate the job and begin work immediately. His demeanor was very friendly and professional. The cleaning was accomplished quickly and thoroughly. We were briefed as to time for drying and replacing of furnishings we had moved. Extra carpet protective tabs were provided for a few items we needed to replace as soon as possible. Jeremy was even careful to replace our hose, which he had used as a water source, in the special container we use for its storage. We will definitely use Brothers Carpet Cleaning for our own future carpet care needs and will heartily recommend them to our friends.

Description of Work
We need to have all carpets in our home cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

We always appreciate hearing from customers like you about their experience with our professional carpet cleaning services. We are also glad you had an outstanding experience. Thank you for your review.

06/02/2017

Nilendra D.

Excellent work. Carpets look like new. Friendly and courteous service.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in three rooms and hallway.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you. We appreciate your comments about our carpet cleaning.

03/29/2017

Stephanie D.

It was great. I thought I just wanted a quick cleaning, but the tech (I can't find his name - maybe Jeremy?) said that he could get them almost as good as new. I paid almost double the original quote, but it was well worth it. (The price also included an 8x10 wool area rug, which he took with him and brought back clean about 2 weeks later.) I'll now be able to use the "carpet money" for something else!

Description of Work
Quick carpet cleaning as I was going to replace the carpets this summer. I had only the worst areas cleaned - one bedroom, hallway, combo living/dining room, and large family room.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience. We're glad you took advantage of our area rug cleaning service and look forward to helping you again in the future.

02/28/2017

Joseph A.

Great job, very professional. They made a mistake on my invoice when they billed me. They charged me $2.00 too much, but I paid it without noticing the mistake. A while later, I received an envelope with $2.00 in it, and a note of apology. That's the kind of treatment that will cause me to use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in a rental house.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with your residential carpet cleaning service. We pride ourselves on being more than just good carpet cleaners--we believe in honesty and integrity. Thank you again for your review.

01/25/2017

James G.

They were responsible and nice. It was my first time using them.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

We are glad you had a good experience and hope to serve you again in the future.

12/23/2016

Margaret A B.

Brother's was very professional and did an excellent job. I would recommend them to anyone. This is a good company. Their employee is really enthusiastic about working with them.

Description of Work
i had both chairs and carpet cleaned.

12/21/2016

Hilliard G.

Brothers was very careful about the cleaning and discussed the different techniques available. They were very conscientious about the entire process.

Description of Work
A small wool area rug needed to be cleaned.

Category oriental rug cleaning

We are glad you had a great experience with our new area rug cleaning service. Thank you.

10/31/2016

Lynne B.

They did an excellent job. The technicians were very punctual, courteous, easy to work with. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They cleaned my carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

That's great. We are glad you are happy. We'll be here when you need us again in the future.

10/17/2016

Erica C.

They did a fantastic job and it looked like new when they were done!!

Description of Work
Couch and loveseat needed cleaning. Was very dirty!!

Category upholstery cleaning

We are glad you tried our upholstery cleaning service and happy they turned out nice and clean.

Mckenzie River Craftsman LLC

We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, lawn care and maintenance, routine mowing, yard clean ups, mulch spreading, pressure washing and soft washing services, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, deck maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Fly By Might LLC Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning

Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of service and to ensure your complete satisfaction. We offer free estimates and have an instant online estimator on our website for homes under 3000 sq ft. All on-line estimates require a visual confirmation upon arrival to verify the quote is accurate before work begins. We have the capability to do large and small jobs and are fully insured for your protection. We only have a $99 minimum service charge per visit, which is almost the cost of renting a pressure washer for a day! We use biodegradable detergents and strive to be Eco friendly. We try to go paperless as much as possible so we ask for email information to send estimates, invoices, and receipts. Upfront deposits are only required on jobs over $1000 or ones that require a lot of material costs. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. Special payment options may be available by request.

Offers by Fly By Might LLC Pressure Washing & Window Cleaning on Angi
    PNW Landscapes

Licensed and Insured PNW Landscapes provides landscaping services to residential and commercial properties in Eugene/Springfield area. The business is a sole proprietorship, operating under entrepreneur Cameron Jones.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Carpet, & upholstery cleaning. Pet stain removal. Odor control. Scotchguard protection. Area rug cleaning in our new rug plant.

Ask for details.